• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Spend all my wages on houses, cars and pretty girls

Be able to drive the team bus / train / helicopter / plane to away matches

Construct and build my own stadium and choose the brightness of the floodlights (Woodg: 'lux value' is the term you need here!)

Draw and colour in my own ad hoardings

Plug in a controller and be able to run around my technical area barking instructions and abusing the fourth official

I think that about covers it ;)

For me it will be a training system refund as in FM2010 nothing has been done.

The trainng system, aswell as youth system and scouting needs to be drastically changed for FM11! If that along with a general polish is achieved then thats as close to perfection as a game could become! :)

Not that I'm looking that far ahead because I think and hope that FM10 will be pretty special!!!

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Construct and build my own stadium and choose the brightness of the floodlights

Plug in a controller and be able to run around my technical area barking instructions and abusing the fourth official

This looks like a blacklist of "What to not ask in this forum"! :cool:

Honestly your dream for FM11 is to sell 150 millions copies!

Mine: training revamp first, than scouting (both in structure -having an head scout and so on...- and in player analysis) and high-level staff (chairmain, various directors) interactions.

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

yes you have covered it i will defo want to buy this version. Especialy you can colour your own ad hoardings how cool.

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Get them in the wishlist Ter, never have I seen a finer list of suggestions. I'm frankly amazed that SI haven't yet implemented these fantastically realistic additions.

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Screw that, i expect a VR mode in FM11. Hand in hand with be a player mode which lets you take control of one of your players during matches.

My dream is to have a strong FM10.

Another dream is to have an option inside it to prevent the board to sell my years efforts alias young promises, even into lower leagues of course. At least the possibility to edit the board influence that now even if set at 1 it is ignored repeatadly by the game that keeps on selling tons and tons and tons of players during the whole year.

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Construct and build my own stadium and choose the brightness of the floodlights (Woodg: 'lux value' is the term you need here!)

You hit our dreams Ter, I like you ! ;)

The helicopter driving would definitely be a classy touch indeed. :D

C.Ronaldo being back at Man Utd without me having to resort to editing :D

Playing as Man Utd again, this time being the defending EPL/CL champion.

For things that SI can influence:

- Dynamic league reputation

Everything else sounds good from FM2010.

Ps.. wouldn't mind the pretty girls Ter mentioned ... maybe the bigger the achievement, the less the clothing? :D

Won the treble did ya? Well then we might need to call in those beach volleyball girls in those tiny bikini...........

My dream is to have a PC/Laptop powerful enough then to run such a game smoothly :D

IBM have some very nice blade servers which 'could' be up to the task now ;)

Anyway :

I personally would love to see a lot more done from a youth aspect. FML currently is going through some developments that may well see youth academies added. I personally would love to see the age range from 10 - 15 to be added (As regens) into the game and be able to train them up / be an academy manager.

I highly doubt it will be in FM11, as I understand there might be some legality issues? But its my dream addition to the game.

IBM have some very nice blade servers which 'could' be up to the task now ;)

Anyway :

I personally would love to see a lot more done from a youth aspect. FML currently is going through some developments that may well see youth academies added. I personally would love to see the age range from 10 - 15 to be added (As regens) into the game and be able to train them up / be an academy manager.

I highly doubt it will be in FM11, as I understand there might be some legality issues? But its my dream addition to the game.

You have a point here but everything you mentioned it is pretty useless if after several years of sacrifices the idiot board start to sell this and that like a mad dog .....

You have a point here but everything you mentioned it is pretty useless if after several years of sacrifices the idiot board start to sell this and that like a mad dog .....

Still would be a nice feature though.

I do think a long term ability to work your way up from a youth team manager - proper manager would be great fun to do. Especially seeing now certain levels of managers can have a small amount of budget to bring in players (Like Solskjaer at United)

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

Wow, Ter getting overly sarcastic over the last few days :D

You forgot playing as U19 manager of a club.

Still would be a nice feature though.

I do think a long term ability to work your way up from a youth team manager - proper manager would be great fun to do. Especially seeing now certain levels of managers can have a small amount of budget to bring in players (Like Solskjaer at United)

So if you wish your dreams come true let's join our crusade and vote to introduce an option to terminate the board when selling players.

Something like this : your board is going to sell player X without your approval, wanna hire a killer to terminate it ? Do you prefer a silver bullet or an acid solution ?

Simple

I want to be able to tell the groundsmen, how long to cut the grass, and whether to wet it before a game.

As a greenkeeper, i know that smaller clubs will let the grass grow abit longer to try and stop the more free flowing teams playing football.

But, im just looking forward too FM10, and as i play that, im sure some ideas will pop up in all of our heads.

I want to be able to

Play as chairman

gah when i first saw this thread title i was thinking of posting stuff like this :(

~~Stevie G~~

Thinking very far ahead as 2010 isn't even out, well I would like...

More in depth for transfers.

Become a Managing director or something like that.

Training to be enhanced.

Why?

That'd be the dullest game EVER!

You'd go to every match (maybe, depending on your personality) only have a minor say in player purchases (unless you want your manager to quit) and have no control over any of the training or tactics.

Sorry for the serious wish but BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

I know and appreciate that it is not easy, but like the new editor it is somethig that would be so well received.

I am desperate for the new game, but really racing against time to finish my european tour. I have won the league and cup in England, Spain, Germany Holland Italy and I am trying to do it in france. Each time I have taken over a team in the 2nd level of that nation. I am currently in my 3rd Season with Le Havre and finished 3rd last season but won the cup.

I am also England boss and although I lost the Wold Cup Final 2018 world cup final (to Norway of all teams!) I won the 2020 Euros. If I can do france i'll be half happy, but if I had the time (or backwards compatibility) I would go through the rest of my leagues (Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northrn Ireland and the MLS)

I also have a great network game going where I am in 2018 and about to win the premiership with Gillingham for the first time ever.

Dear SI.

For FM11 please can I have:

Cheerleaders that come with the game and dance for you while playing.

Mascot punch ups.

The ability to fire my team bus driver.

Stadtler and Waldorf not at my club any more.

Virtual holidays in barbados during off season where I have to decide whether to drink sangria by the beach or go scouting.

The ability to say anything I like about the referee, ever, and the FA being so scared of me they never take action about it.

Some cake.

Yours.

Monkeywool - age 28 and a half.

We currently have the England trial day where out of contract players can be watched.

I would like to have a trial day for my club where young players turn up and my staff can have a look at them all to see if we can find any youngsters to add to the youth team. Instead of just the automatic influx of youth players we currently have.

Failing this i would love the bus driver mode for away games ;)

The ability to print out a CV listing all the achievements and mistakes I have made during my career. This should include all league and cup standings, transfer and wage budget history, my ability to interact with the press, tactical traits as well as who I do and dont get on with.

Real life football clubs should accept this as an official CV and be bending over backwards to offer me jobs.

This way when Sir Alex finally retires I can apply for the job and say

"Yes this is would be my first football job in the real world, however if you look at my FM CV you will see I won the Champions League 10 in a row with Rangers at the same time as slashing the wage budget and making the club richer than Man City on the back of my transfer wheeling and dealing and all the best players in the world would love to play for me"

I would be a guaranteed the job!!

Please please SI make my wish come true and I will love you for ever.

Hugs and Kisses

Banner

You could have combo attacks. Get a good string of them, and you go into "OVERDRIVE!!!" and you turn into Alex Ferguson. :D

Edit: Ooh, ooh, or a Guitar Hero/Parappa The Rappa style rhythm mini-game, where everytime you get a perfect combo, you get 30 seconds added to stoppage time. :p

Archived