• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bakiano said:

download-1.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

If you're gonna make up tweets, at least don't put the time in the I'll give this a future. And don't just use round numbers for likes and retweets.

I'll give this a D-

4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Knew it was a fake.  Checked anyway obviously.

Not that I could do anything about it right now because I'm actually at work lol.

Hahaha I am at work too but it would be nice to get home and you know beta is there.

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

If you're gonna make up tweets, at least don't put the time in the I'll give this a future. And don't just use round numbers for likes and retweets.

I'll give this a D-

Next time I will do better :D

13 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

I have to figure out again how to post GIFs in a post, geez.

Find a gif on giphy.com or similar page, click "insert other media", choose "insert image from URL" and giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Find a gif on giphy.com or similar page, click "insert other media", choose "insert image from URL" and giphy.gif

Or, find a GIF or image file you like, right-click, select "Copy image address", paste into a reply and

giphy.gif

Go

18 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Come on guys, let's all start being the responsible adults we know we should be.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play in a ball pit.

giphy.gif

I am having a pint or two, u go play I go drink

2 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Do you create GIFs for a living? If not I suspect you would have no problem finding work in this field!

I'm not creating them.  I am merely finding them using the power provided by the gods of the interwebs.

Basically, I'm searching http://giphy.com, where you can find gifs for all occasions.

See what I did there??

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

@bigmattb28 who gave us 14 pages of entertainment in a day, but has 4 upvotes for his OP.

tenor.gif

I am genuinely heartbroken that only 4 people have given me the up vote. Genuinely thought I'd break last year's record. Oh well guess I'll cry myself to sleep tonight

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

I am genuinely heartbroken that only 4 people have given me the up vote. Genuinely thought I'd break last year's record. Oh well guess I'll cry myself to sleep tonight

I upvoted you approximately 8 minutes ago, because I forgot to do it yesterday.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've done it just this minute!