When's the BETA out speculation thread

I belive Miles' messages contains a secret message:

As I'm working from home today due to last nights plumbing issues, and can't leave the house in case the plumber turns up, it's delivery food for lunch. Have a choice of 100+ places that will deliver. But still find myself drawn to Maccy D's.... #comfortfood

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minuti fa, Bakiano ha scritto:

No way I could play FM and watch my Juve together.

Obviously Juventus has the priority over everything and everyone but we can play after the match then it's better if it will be released today :D

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

1 minute ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Obviously Juventus has the priority over everything and everyone but we can play after the match then it's better if it will be released today :D

That is correct my fellow Juventino :D  I hope tonight they will take their chances and score a lot of goals.

4 minutes ago, DenisCyprus said:

was even forced to register here to join this awesome discussion.

I'm 35. Playing almost CM and FM every year since Championship Manager 96/97 or about it.

best regards from Island of Cyprus!

still waiting for beta with you all

Back of the line dude, I'm starting to sound like a broken record now, you need to either participate in the gif war, wear tin foil hat or discuss chicken bakes.

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

My mate Chris has a reliable source that Beta will launch Friday before 6pm,

That's not the same Chris that is my next door neighbours ex boyfreinds best mates brother that works the night shift at KFC in Gravesend is it?

3 minutos atrás, Major Bantz disse:

I'm hearing it's going to be Friday 1st Nov, around 6-7 pm London time.

2 minutos atrás, ChelseaFan disse:

My mate Chris has a reliable source that Beta will launch Friday before 6pm,

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster contradicts your beliefs and therefore they're wrong.

1 minute ago, Something said:

I'm expecting Friday, but every time a notification pops up, the excitement flies up. We've been treated to a little earlier before and it's given me these hopes, these expectations, these dreams...and they are continually and repeatedly dashed :(

My dreams are memes, or my memes are dreams, its one of those

1 minuto atrás, Bakiano disse:

Brothers friend of Miles hairdresser said that Beta will be today at 6 pm...

Unless you know the cousin of his gardener, I deem your post, a lie.

I'm Miles' Plumber that he's been waiting for all day, and I can confirm that his water leak has damaged his Amstrad that contained all the master FM20 files. So the beta won't be today

Edited by diddydaddydoddy

3 minutes ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

I'm Miles' Plumber that he's been waiting for all day, and I can confirm that his water leak has damaged his Amstrad that contained all the master FM20 files. So the demo won't be today

Demo won't be today dude, demo is released at full release. You need the demo thread for that, this is the beta thread.

7 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Demo won't be today dude, demo is released at full release. You need the demo thread for that, this is the beta thread.

Meant Beta, I'm so excited about FM20 I can barely type correctly

2 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Lived in Watford for over 10 years. Estcourt Tavern is where I used to see him from time to time. Never had the stones to speak to him though.

Such a shame, you two could be pals and you could have a free FM :(