When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles on Twitter: "As I'm working from home today due to last nights plumbing issues, and can't leave the house in case the plumber turns up, it's delivery food for lunch. Have a choice of 100+ places that will deliver. But still find myself drawn to Maccy D's.... #comfortfood"

Obviously some kind of code regarding the Beta. 

1 minute ago, Viking said:

Miles on Twitter: "As I'm working from home today due to last nights plumbing issues, and can't leave the house in case the plumber turns up, it's delivery food for lunch. Have a choice of 100+ places that will deliver. But still find myself drawn to Maccy D's.... #comfortfood"

giphy.gif

Just now, Soviet said:

In complete seriousness, Miles is linking the "two weeks" message to everyone asking on Twitter, so it will be Monday the 5th and not a singular day earlier I'm afraid.

Image result for why so serious gif

1 minute ago, Viking said:

It's a sign!

3 minutos atrás, 53bast1an disse:

British time or EST? :D

Lol, it will be out the 5th of November, confirmed.

And do you know why? Miles birthday is on the 4th, do you expect him to be stressed with bugs the days before his anniversary?

3 minutes ago, apvmoreira said:

Lol, it will be out the 5th of November, confirmed.

And do you know why? Miles birthday is on the 4th, do you expect him to be stressed with bugs the days before his anniversary?

Show me where it's been confirmed, and I'll show you Narnia

9 minutes ago, Soviet said:

In complete seriousness, Miles is linking the "two weeks" message to everyone asking on Twitter, so it will be Monday the 5th and not a singular day earlier I'm afraid.

Well, he would do that wouldn't he.  He's trying to throw us all off the scent!

13 minutes ago, Viking said:

a-beautiful-mind-gif-2.gif

Edited by pats