Group B - England vs England B (involving some Welsh players) 14:00 BBC 1

Barry Cartman

Or cross, pass or tackle. So, pretty much good at running fast and occasionally looking flash and bad at the actual things that might win a football game.

I don't even think he did the "running fast" bit right either. He never ran at the Welsh defence, never scared them with pace. He was dreadful. Completely toothless.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Kahn says having a wall was just stupid, it blocks his view of the ball and forces him to stand too far to his right when be should be in the middle of the goal from that distance out. Not see the ball has caused him to react late and he's just got his body shape all wrong

Baptista being absurd as usual though

As Kahn says having a wall was just stupid, it blocks his view of the ball and forces him to stand too far to his right when be should be in the middle of the goal from that distance out. Not see the ball has caused him to react late and he's just got his body shape all wrong

Schmeichel said the same thing on Twitter as well.

Joe Hart makes me cringe how cocky and banterous he tries to be when he's obviously our weakest link by a mile.

This is laughable. No way Hart is your weakest link, theres a reason why despite all the money City has that he's still first choice. Your CBs are more shocking and I friggin love Smalling.

This is laughable. No way Hart is your weakest link, theres a reason why despite all the money City has that he's still first choice. Your CBs are more shocking and I friggin love Smalling.

I kind of see his point though. Hart is not actually all that good, and he's one of those players with a personality that is easy to dislike. Not a 'weak link', mind.

All those [insult] painting their faces and like 95% of them goes to stadium once a year.

Them as well. To be honest I'm one of those football fans who inexplicably despises his fellow fan. I think blokes over 30 shouldn't wear replica shirts, so have no time for phoney displays of 'passion' from bleary-eyed wretches whose conversation doesn't extend beyond the realm of televised sports. International tournaments are horrible for it.

Them as well. To be honest I'm one of those football fans who inexplicably despises his fellow fan. I think blokes over 30 shouldn't wear replica shirts, so have no time for phoney displays of 'passion' from bleary-eyed wretches whose conversation doesn't extend beyond the realm of televised sports. International tournaments are horrible for it.

Wow, someone's in a grump. Partner leave you or something?

Someone linked me to a Youtube video where Kahn had no wall, ball went in anyway :D

I've always found the desire to criticise the emotional investment of other supporters utterly bizarre.

Who's critising :/

If Wales were winning or losing you can understand, but at 1-1 :D

I randomly started crying when Macken scored that 4th against Spurs, no idea why, just way too much emotion throughout the game caught up with me

Someone linked me to a Youtube video where Kahn had no wall, ball went in anyway :D

Tbf, Kahn says you don't have a wall so you can stand in the middle of the goal and from that range it becomes extremely difficult, not impossible, to score. If someone scores from that range, they've scored an absolute worldie, you shrug your shoulders and move on. The wall for Bale's goal made it a lot more difficult for Hart as it meant he positioned himself way over to one side.

Though in fairness, wall or no wall, he should save it anyway.

I wouldn't say l have a 'desire' to do anything in this regard, but l do have a natural aversion to false histrionics.

There's nothing false about it. That you don't see or understand the reasoning or cause is frankly the only thing laughable.

Archived