Football Manager 2016 16.1.0 Beta Feedback Thread

I'm getting a bit of strange issue with my replays...

Watching my games in 2D and have replays enabled for goals. However, whenever a goal is actually scored, the game freezes for 5-10 seconds (I assume whilst it loads the replay) and then when the replay is displayed the goal and build up play is completely missing.... it just shows the players celebrating! It is as if the start of the replay has been cut out.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting a bit of strange issue with my replays...

Watching my games in 2D and have replays enabled for goals. However, whenever a goal is actually scored, the game freezes for 5-10 seconds (I assume whilst it loads the replay) and then when the replay is displayed the goal and build up play is completely missing.... it just shows the players celebrating! It is as if the start of the replay has been cut out.

Please raise this here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/505-Match-Engine-Issues

Early feedback.

The premier league seems better balanced, big teams less dominant, little teams putting up a good fight.

Defences seem less organised, keeper handling errors, balls bouncing off defenders shins in penalty areas = goals from mistakes.

Ball physics seem different, bouncing around like a beach ball.

Hate to say it but preferred the beta ME at this point, early days mind, will probably get used to the new ME.

I not see new manager Sociedad and no roster changes on Sampdoria and Palermo. Stramaconi on Greek League ?

David Moyes was sacked yesterday! The current data will have had to be locked at some point. If you feel there are issues with other clubs, please raise them in the relevant area here:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/504-Database-and-Research-Issues

When I "Declare Interest" I only occasionally get the press conference news items. Half the times nothing happens. Is this a bug?

Also when I have said I am very interested in the player and will do everything in my power to sign him I never get a response from the player like in FM15, is this intentional?

Awesome beta!!

Argentine fans... I know theres many in here ;)

Match 30 appears to be resolved, Boca face River, Independiente / Racing, Banfield / Lanus, NOB / Rosario

Also there is a Pre- Copa Sudamericana tournament listed... going to fast holiday to ensure it runs.

It runs :D

Fantastic stuff, there was me thinking id be waiting until the 13th to start playing the game!

Since Update

HUM defenders suddenly allowing CPU strikers loads of CCC's - at least several one on ones.

HUM defenders well out of position compared to before

CPU strikers being far more clinical then HUM ones - last 3 games I have had 64% possession, over 15 shots on goal yet lost every one due to 2 or 3 chances for CPU and scoring everyone????

HUM strikers missing one on ones regularly.

The passing moves do look smoother and quicker however which is good.

Since Update

HUM defenders suddenly allowing CPU strikers loads of CCC's - at least several one on ones.

CPU strikers being far more clinical then HUM ones - last 3 games I have had 64% possession, over 15 shots on goal yet lost every one due to 2 or 3 chances for CPU and scoring everyone????

come on!!! leaves the 3D engine as before, this patch left slow players on the field, do not move as before, or dribble, no speed, please, please, please ...

Since Update

HUM and CPU use the same match engine :brock:

• Administrators
Since Update

Okay please raise it on our match engine bug forums if you think there's an issue, but as others have said the match engine has no difference for AI or User controlled teams. Thanks.

• Administrators
so there is a changelist then ;)

is it only a modernised DB (as per sackings/releasings) rather than a attribute/stat update?

There will have been some changes made, you'd have to check the game itself to find out which ones.

come on!!! leaves the 3D engine as before, this patch left slow players on the field, do not move as before, or dribble, no speed, please, please, please ...

Please don't spam the same thing, if you have any concerns, post in the bug reporting forums with details on the issue..

• Administrators

Raise any specific examples of things you think are bugs in the match engine bug forums, ideally with examples. Thanks.

this is not possible, I played 10 matches and my team has done quite different goals and my players do not move fluidly as before.

I can assure you that it is entirely possible and is 100% correct. As stated earlier, Match Engine changes can impact the way your tactic plays and you may need to adjust it accordingly.

I can assure you that it is entirely possible and is 100% correct. As stated earlier, Match Engine changes can impact the way your tactic plays and you may need to adjust it accordingly.

I agree, but the game gets boring when a top player receives the ball with space and do not run toward the goal, the way he is walking instead of running, not explores the spaces of the pitch

I agree, but the game gets boring when a top player receives the ball with space and do not run toward the goal, the way he is walking instead of running, not explores the spaces of the pitch

Please upload examples to the Bugs Forum where you feel this occurs. Please also detail your system: Formation, Mentality, Team Shape, Roles, Duties, TIs and PIs:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437124-Reporting-a-Match-Engine-Problem

Fullbacks are still all wrong. This is why everyone is conceding from crosses. Look at that space. :eek: I already posted a thread about this in the bugs forum, and it seems that this wasn't altered in this recent beta update. Two seconds after this screenshot my RB is actually MORE central/left sided than my RCB. There's actually an AI striker between the top circled players in the center of the area.

Please upload even more examples :thup:

You are the only person in the whole of the public Beta to raise this so far, so either you are a lone voice or nobody else has seen it / been bothered to raise it. As ever, SI will focus attention on fixable issues where there is sufficient evidence to warrant attention.

Archived