The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a league start question but if i start in june my players contracts end that june my question is in fm14 we would start on July 2nd/3rd i believe but in fm15 we start July 8th which is 2-3 days before our first friendly is there a team where we can start around the 2nd of July again?

Scouting Pool and then under that it lists different staff members... is scouting pool shortlist?

basically, if you just select scouting pool - get report card, then it will choose the scout currently unassigned to go and check him out

helps if you want it pretty quickly, rather than waiting a few days for a specific scout to get the report (like that late panic-buy signing)

of course, I normally send out all my good scouts, so it's only my not-so-good ones that are left free (assigned to next opposition, or out-on-loan players)

How do I easily navigate between leagues? Like navigating from the Premier League to Liga BBVA. I'm finding the browser to be quite inefficient to use.

Not sure if there's a "quick" way other than clicking on the globe icon.

this is a league start question but if i start in june my players contracts end that june my question is in fm14 we would start on July 2nd/3rd i believe but in fm15 we start July 8th which is 2-3 days before our first friendly is there a team where we can start around the 2nd of July again?

There are a few options when you're setting up your game to allow you to start in July. You'll just have to see which one works for you.

If my head of youth is better then my u18 manager am I better of firing my u18 and Gavin my head of youth run the u18 or should I just leave head of youth to recruitment?

That's up to you as manager to decide, surely?

Has this disappeared from FM15? I haven't seen it once. There was also a feature in FM14 where a player who wanted a move would have a private conversation with you, and if you weren't able to convince him to stay, he would be automatically transfer listed by request. Final thing, although I am 50/50 on this, I seem to remember you were able to apply a filter to show only players transfer listed by request, this isn't in FM15 either.

Hunt3r... in FM14 when u scouted a player it should say this persons potential would be a SKy Bet League 2 Striker etc... does it still show that in FM15 once you fully scout the player bc i got a report back and it didnt say any of that..

I had a quick look in my game. Those on 100% knowledge had CA and PA listed what you're describing. It looks like from about 80% it should at least list the CA under Pros or Cons.

Has this disappeared from FM15? I haven't seen it once. There was also a feature in FM14 where a player who wanted a move would have a private conversation with you, and if you weren't able to convince him to stay, he would be automatically transfer listed by request. Final thing, although I am 50/50 on this, I seem to remember you were able to apply a filter to show only players transfer listed by request, this isn't in FM15 either.

I'm not seeing it either, so if anyone is seeing it, please say so. It could have been replaced by the "normal" transfer listed.

Asked this elsewhere but will ask here...

Anyone know how to ask a player to find himself a club? I tried to sell 5 players and no offers were made for any of them. I was allowed to ask the first man to find his own club (via the small button - 'Speak to [Player]') but not the other 4 players...

e: Couldn't find an option so just tried to sell the players again and selected whichever name appeared. However this time two names appeared...strange. But yeah, got around it eventually.

Where is the Scout Overview Page?

It's the page that has the Scout Assignments/Knowledge/Abilities all in 3 columns

There is no overview now from what I can tell - it's just the tab itself which then navigates to those specific areas you have mentioned.

Where is the "Allow wide players to swap" option?

Go to the player you want to swap's instructions and then the option of "Swap Player With..." will appear underneath his player role.

When viewing the information screen on another manager, there's a section called tendencies. What do the arrows (up and down) indicate?

Example: "(Arrow up) Uses Counter Attacks" - I would assume this one is pretty straight-forward: He uses counter attacks.

But what about this? "(Arrow down) Relies On Set Pieces" - Does the arrow down indicate he DOESN'T rely on set pieces? If so, why doesn't it just say "Doesn't rely on set pieces"?

Or is it simply a matter of having a set number of tendencies, and just using the arrow up to indicate it's something he does and arrow down to indicate it's something he doesn't do? If it is, I think I just realized what it means by writing this question. Yay me.

Probably being stupid but where's the option to view my under 21's fixtures? Clicking schedule shows 1st team games only, but clicking Under 21's just shows the squad. I want to set up a friendly with them so I can play a few players who lack match fitness.

Probably being stupid but where's the option to view my under 21's fixtures? Clicking schedule shows 1st team games only, but clicking Under 21's just shows the squad. I want to set up a friendly with them so I can play a few players who lack match fitness.

Click Schedule. At the top you'll see "U21 Fixtures" and "U18 Fixtures".

I know this is a how to find thread but was wondering my club is a semi professional how and when can u up it so that u can get more staff? Goinn from skrill North to premier? And then can get professional or does it have to be promotion to league 2

How do I ask the board to let me hire more staff?

Right now I only have the options to ask for higher wages for them...

There's an option of "coaches allowed" right above "increase coach wages". If you can't see it, you just have to wait until it appears.

You mean Squad Depth? I don't think you can see that for other teams anymore. It has been asked in the thread, but no-one has been able to find it.

If you bring up the scouted team page, there is an tab option menu up the top of the page "Team Reports"->"Senior Squad" -> "Team Depth Chart" as well as all the other scouted information.

If you bring up the scouted team page, there is an tab option menu up the top of the page "Team Reports"->"Senior Squad" -> "Team Depth Chart" as well as all the other scouted information.

Yes, I corrected that later in the thread. Thank you. ;)

Is their any way to view world transfers on FM15? I remember on FM14 the transfers panel was on the same bar as all the competitions and whatnot and i liked to see who was buying who but can't find it anymore.

Click on the Globe Icon --> World --> Transfers.

I saved a tactic but then couldn't locate it when playing on a different save - is that normal or was I looking in the wrong place ?

(Thought I might have to import it like you would for a saved search)

This doesn't work for you? Go to manage tactics --> Import. Then you can select the tactic you saved.

until Fm2014 you could view the team statistics under the "tactics" section on a team's profile. there you could see for example how many games they've played and how many goals they've scored so far in this season. however i just can't find this option in Fm2015. so is it no more in the game or did i simply miss it?

until Fm2014 you could view the team statistics under the "tactics" section on a team's profile. there you could see for example how many games they've played and how many goals they've scored so far in this season. however i just can't find this option in Fm2015. so is it no more in the game or did i simply miss it?

Team Report --> Stats in the Side Bar?

Hi guys,

At the moment im doing a save with a club where finances are really tight so im having to rely on a lot of loan deals.My question is,is there a way you can find out what wage contribution the parent club of a player requires before letting him go out on loan,without having to go through all the players that are listed for loan to see what wage contribution they want.

Im thinking maybe is there some sort of filter of somesort,somewhere in-game?

Kind thanks lads

How do I stop my inbox from defaulting to the 'headlines' tab? It's massively annoying that it doesn't go straight to the inbox. I feel that I am making about 10% extra clicks with the mouse/spacebar because of it (when outside of matches ofcourse).

I've posted a few questions in relation to the editor but have got no responses so going to ask again here

How do I change the number of substitutes I can select from for a specified league/competition?

(from 7 to 12)

How can I change the number of players I can register for a league/competition?

(for example an increase from 25 to 30)

Archived