The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, some have... but when they've all gone complaining about XYZ (me fining someone after they got sent off mainly) then I cna't talk to them and try to get on their good side?

and what about if I want to praise their form? or ask them for signing recommendations (key players esp)?

I don't think you could even talk to them about the red card situation in FM14, unless it it comes up in a news item in your inbox.

The other 2 you mention can be achieved through the interaction tab.

hi everyone struggling to find all free agents on this new interface unlike last year with the search player options its changed or am i just not looking in the right place a,any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks

You could really do with a fullstop or comma. Click on scouting in the side bar.

I wish somebody can tell me in FM 15, where can I get player's report from different coach, now I only have 1 report from my asst manager; and also I'm not sure can I have the

opponent's squad depth info in FM 15, thanks for the help:confused:

I cant seem to find any players Biography's in FM 2015, does it not have that feature?

Check on the player's profile. There's also a link to the "full" biography. That you can find in History --> Achievements --> Biography.

I wish somebody can tell me in FM 15, where can I get player's report from different coach, now I only have 1 report from my asst manager; and also I'm not sure can I have the

opponent's squad depth info in FM 15, thanks for the help:confused:

You can't. It's a bug and has been reported.

Sorry if it has been mentioned before, but is it still possible to ask your player to leave his agent? Or has this option been dropped?

Can't seem to be able to find it anywhere... Cheers.

I haven't seen it personally, so anyone correct me here, but if it's still in (which I'm sure it is) it'll be event triggered. The agent trying to get a new contract for his client after a good performance, for instance. There would be the option to talk to the player about his agent in the news item.

• Administrators
In regards to the black stars, here is from the first post:

"What do the black stars mean on a player? - This means a scout does not have a fully formed opinion of the player and further scouting is needed. The player could be as good as the black stars suggest, but the scout needs to view him more to find out."

So why do my own players have the black stars? Since you can't even get scouts to look at your own players, only coaches?

Have updated it now:

What do the black stars mean on a player? - This means a scout does not have a fully formed opinion of the player and further scouting is needed. The player could be as good as the black stars suggest, but the scout needs to view him more to find out. This can also appear on potential for your own players, especially younger players as simply put, even despite seeing them in training every day they're not quite sure how good they'll be.

• Administrators
Can you still ask players to retire from internationals?

If yes how?!

anyone???

You can, but generally only if they're injured on international duty. If you have a save game where you feel you should be able to ask a particular player to retire from internationals and can't, please raise the issue here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/422-Interaction-Conversations-Team-Meetings

Many thanks.

For player roles, the Automatic duty will usually have the player switch between defend, support, and attack duties according to your match strategy. What match strategy is this referring to? Is it just the team mentality, or is there more? Trying to figure out how to set up my wingbacks..

For player roles, the Automatic duty will usually have the player switch between defend, support, and attack duties according to your match strategy. What match strategy is this referring to? Is it just the team mentality, or is there more? Trying to figure out how to set up my wingbacks..

Contain and Defend : Defend

Counter, Standard and Control : Support

Attack and Overload : Attack

I set my scouts to scout specific regions at the start of the save and set it to ongoing but they hadn't found any players aged 15-21. So I cancelled them and started them again with the same requirements but still no reports found.

Scouting_Assignments.png

Scouting_Assignments-2.png

I'm not sure what to change to get them to find players.

I set my scouts to scout specific regions at the start of the save and set it to ongoing but they hadn't found any players aged 15-21. So I cancelled them and started them again with the same requirements but still no reports found.

Scouting_Assignments-2.png

I'm not sure what to change to get them to find players.

There's the culprit. If you hover your cursor on the CA and PA stars, the tooltips say "at least". So you're trying to find youngsters who have at least 1/2* CA (which is fine) and AT LEAST 5* PA (which is highly unlikely!).

There's the culprit. If you hover your cursor on the CA and PA stars, the tooltips say "at least". So you're trying to find youngsters who have at least 1/2* CA (which is fine) and AT LEAST 5* PA (which is highly unlikely!).

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up. So I should maybe lower it to 4* PA?

will the black stars be counted?

so say for example, I've got it set up to 3* PA, if he has 2* gold PA, but 3.5* black PA, then would he be visible?

Is it possible to stop my assistant manager to give live updates during games? I play with 2D view and his comments cover on of the goals.

As of now, I have to click twice on the icon displaying an imaginary "balloon of words" in the top right corner next to the cog wheel every time the ass man wants to say something which is annoying.

will the black stars be counted?

so say for example, I've got it set up to 3* PA, if he has 2* gold PA, but 3.5* black PA, then would he be visible?

I have no idea! I can't even afford scouts right now. Can anyone else answer please?

Is it possible to stop my assistant manager to give live updates during games? I play with 2D view and his comments cover on of the goals.

As of now, I have to click twice on the icon displaying an imaginary "balloon of words" in the top right corner next to the cog wheel every time the ass man wants to say something which is annoying.

Yes, you can. In a game, click on the Speech Bubble (top right) --> Match Feed Settings and untick Enable Match Feed Notifications.

Apologies if I've missed this somewhere - but... I have a player or two who has some issues. I am told that they "may be willing to have a chat with one of the senior squad members to resolve the situation". How do I tell them to go and do that rather than talking to me...:)

Also - how do I start conversations with my players - if I've pissed them off, is this basically now impossible?

Apologies if I've missed this somewhere - but... I have a player or two who has some issues. I am told that they "may be willing to have a chat with one of the senior squad members to resolve the situation". How do I tell them to go and do that rather than talking to me...:)

Also - how do I start conversations with my players - if I've pissed them off, is this basically now impossible?

Try speaking to one of those senior players and ask them to have converastion with the players who has an issue.

you have to go into the individual who's reports you want repeating, and then press restart

or press it when the news item pops up that they've finished the area

edit: or not... maybe you can't?

I feel like I've checked everywhere. This is a huge step back for me, seeing as scouting now takes so many clicks to set up. It's incredibly tedious. Even more so if you need to do it all over again for every assignment.

You would think so, I simply can't find it, though.

Really?

Click on Scouting on the left side bar. When it opens look up and you will see few tabs. The last one is Assignments. Click on it and all the assignments will appear. Mine are all currently "Ongoing", so I'd imagine when they're finished, that's where I'll be able to click Restart.

Really?

Click on Scouting on the left side bar. When it opens look up and you will see few tabs. The last one is Assignments. Click on it and all the assignments will appear. Mine are all currently "Ongoing", so I'd imagine when they're finished, that's where I'll be able to click Restart.

That will take me to this screen with no option to restart the assignment. None of the options on Gerardo Gallos assignments restarts it.

AK6vAea.png

Thought there will be Restart option once the assignment is finished. Or they have rmeoved it (they tend do remove stuff you know) or try clicking on details and see what happens. :D

Nothing happens. As I've written before, the option simply isn't there.

Perhaps it's intentional? If you guys aren't using the option, perhaps not a lot of people are.

It's possibly intentional, but could also be a bug/glitch. If you report it, it will be looked into and you'll receive feedback whether there is something wrong or whether it was intentional. Just keep in mind that the guys are very busy at the moment, so their reply won't always be immediate.

So, I don't think FM 2014 had the "impressive" description in it. My understanding is that these were the order:

– Poor

– Basic

– Below Average

– Adequate

– Average

– Good

– Great

– Superb

– Excellent

– Top

However, in my current save (Dec. 2014), Ludogorets has Impressive training facilities. Did this replace one of the descriptors?

It's possibly intentional, but could also be a bug/glitch. If you report it, it will be looked into and you'll receive feedback whether there is something wrong or whether it was intentional. Just keep in mind that the guys are very busy at the moment, so their reply won't always be immediate.

Thanks, mate. Will log it in the bugs forum. Appreciate it :thup:

Ok I hope my English is better in this and my punctuation is much better for all to read.

Where the hell is the transfer market or is it all done threw the scouting network if so, I hope there is a option to go back to the old style format, if not can someone please tell me where this actually is its the worst layout on a football manager i've ever seen.

Ok I hope my English is better in this and my punctuation is much better for all to read.

Where the hell is the transfer market or is it all done threw the scouting network if so, I hope there is a option to go back to the old style format, if not can someone please tell me where this actually is its the worst layout on a football manager i've ever seen.

What exactly are you looking for that you can't get by clicking on Scouting in the Side Bar?

Archived