The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Are you right at the start of the game per chance? It may be that your staff needs to be at a club a while before compiling a report, or it may just be a bug. Let me know, thanks.

I am only just at the start of the game. But I too only have Assistant Manager for a coach report. I have no new staff either. Playing as Arsenal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you right at the start of the game per chance? It may be that your staff needs to be at a club a while before compiling a report, or it may just be a bug. Let me know, thanks.
I've been at the club for 17 in-game days, but didn't hire any new staff or players.

Players are complaining about "not enough coaching attention during tactics training" - Does this mean that the coach I have set for tactics has too high a workload?

Yes, assign more coaches to the category but the issue is under review.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/400417-Unhappy-training

On the tactics screen, what column do I insert to right click select player positions? Managed to get it yesterday but can't find it at all again :o

I think it's bugged. Mine disappeared as well. Well it's still there, once a player is selected. But it's not when no players are selected.

'Position Selected' I think.
I think it's bugged. Mine disappeared as well. Well it's still there, once a player is selected. But it's not when no players are selected.

Yeah I think it's bugged right enough. Once I click Position Selected nothing happens, hopefully fixed soon.

hi,

got a few questions regarding the black stars

1)why do some of your own players have black stars? do the stars become clearer the longer your at the club, or is it a bug or what?

2) i have scouted some players up to 100%, but they still have black stars?? why is this? scout not good enough? or just player isnt well known enough?

3) what is the best way to scout a player up to 100% knowledge? do you have to watch them over a few matches?, is there any way of a button being implemented where if you get a scout card, and it is only say 80% knowledge, you can click a button which says scout in more detail or something?

When selecting them at the start, if you hover over the attribute it'll explain what benefits it has. For player knowledge, it just means you can find more players via the Player search at the very start and you have a slightly better 'World' knowledge.

...is there any way to see this other than at the start of the game? I was unaware there'd be a hover tooltip and now I'm just darned curious as to what the tooltips say.

1. How do i see under 21 and under 18 fixtures?

2. How do i see players in national teams (their isn't any)?

cheers.

1. Which U21/U18s? Yours? International Teams? ?? (Edit: Fabio might have covered it)

2. Wait for the first round of international games when players get called up to the teams.

A player said he wasn't happy with a teamtalk and my assistant manager said the team arent happy but i can't talk to anybody

Was there an option to talk to that player in the news item in your inbox?

You could call a team meeting if the team is unhappy?

Guys

I few questions of where things are:

where can you as your assistant to recommend players?

in the team report where can I see the position strength?

last one when you were in the tactic screen and when you had your team picked and you go to an individual player on the formation part you click on a drop down and you would get a star rating for that position for the player

Thanks

Keith

where can you as your assistant to recommend players?

I'm not sure because I have a DoF, but have a look in Transfers. There should be a dropdown menu where you can ask to recommend players, but it's possible that it is now only limited to DoFs.

in the team report where can I see the position strength?

No idea what you mean. Unless you're talking about Squad-->Squad Depth?

last one when you were in the tactic screen and when you had your team picked and you go to an individual player on the formation part you click on a drop down and you would get a star rating for that position for the player

The circle around the star indicates that now. Hover your moves on it and you'll get an explanation.

Regarding the PA black stars; As LFC I have put my scouts on scouting certain players for 3 months in order to "clear the black stars", but they seem to persist. Is this supposed to happen?

Also, some of my own players have black stars in their PA (Sterling for example). Should this be the case too? Is there a way to "clear" these black stars or are they supposed to add an element of randomness/uncertainty to the save?

What do the black stars mean on a player? - This means a scout does not have a fully formed opinion of the player and further scouting is needed. The player could be as good as the black stars suggest, but the scout needs to view him more to find out.

And this can happen for players we start with as well? How do you scout your own players? Or does it just take time with them to figure it out?

Archived