The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a multi-player game, where is the option to switch between managers? I know I can advance and it will get to the other manager, but I don't want to have to do that, I want to stay on the same day but switch to the other manager.

Why can I no longer right click on a player's name (on the tactics page) in order to set them into the next available position

Has this changed since FM14? (if so, PLEASE bring this back)

where do I find a list of my total transfers? (so all transfers made in a season)

and how do I set it up so that it defaults to the FirstTeam squad when I go to a club?

Yeah, but this only offers you 3 tutees. What if I want my player to tutor some other player rather than these 3 that are ''Most suitable tutees''?

They play in the same position, and I know that in FM14 you could select a tutees based on your wantings, as long as they play in the same position, and if the tutor have higher reputation than tutee.

I totally agree and really hope this will be turned back in the final version. Why put a limit on 3 candidates who are more often than not 1-2 stars clowns or nonsensical suggestions position-wise anyway. Take Müller at Bayern for example, a great tutor for Sinan Kurt. The three choices I get are Mitchell Weiser a 2* potential transfer-listee, Görtler the 1* soon-to-be-clubless MR and Bernat, a DL. For Kurt you get Pizarro, Robben and Schweinsteiger which granted aren't bad tutors but still one is a DM and another an ST while Kurt primarily is a winger. Müller would be nice to have to tutor Kurt on his path to becoming a great winger. Any reason this part of the tutoring system needed changing?

Why can I no longer right click on a player's name (on the tactics page) in order to set them into the next available position

Has this changed since FM14? (if so, PLEASE bring this back)

Yes it has.

where do I find a list of my total transfers? (so all transfers made in a season)

Transfers-->transfer history ?

and how do I set it up so that it defaults to the FirstTeam squad when I go to a club?

In preferences-->interface, like last year.

I totally agree and really hope this will be turned back in the final version. Why put a limit on 3 candidates who are more often than not 1-2 stars clowns or nonsensical suggestions position-wise anyway. Take Müller at Bayern for example, a great tutor for Sinan Kurt. The three choices I get are Mitchell Weiser a 2* potential transfer-listee, Görtler the 1* soon-to-be-clubless MR and Bernat, a DL. For Kurt you get Pizarro, Robben and Schweinsteiger which granted aren't bad tutors but still one is a DM and another an ST while Kurt primarily is a winger. Müller would be nice to have to tutor Kurt on his path to becoming a great winger. Any reason this part of the tutoring system needed changing?

If you find that the game made poor choices when selecting 3 tutors/tutees, please report it in the Bugs Forum.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/400276-Tutoring

can you tell me, how can i see opponents squad deapth?
This is the 3rd time you've asked in this thread, not counting the PM to me. When someone knows the answer, it'll be answered. Please be patient. I haven't answered, because I don't know the answer. I can't find it, so it is possible that it was removed.

Does anyone know if the biographies of players have been removed or if they are just somewhere else?

I already answered you higher up. ;)

No. You can find them on a Player's Profile or by going Player-->History-->Biography

I ticked "show screen IDs in title bar" in the preferences, but it looks like the IDs are not showing for clubs that are in a league/division not featured in the game. For example Italian Serie D club IDs or IDs of Mongolian clubs are not in the title bar. Is this a bug or a feature?

Is there really no way to have different squad views for clubs and international squads? I want a custom one for clubs, and General Info on natonal squads. This was possible in FM14, but in this beta it keeps changing both to the same.

Probably something worth raising in the UI Bugs Forum, if you were able to do it in FM14 and not FM15.

Has Transfer Rumours been removed from the game?

It's still where it has always been. League-->News-->Transfer Rumours.

Also, is it possible to de-select players one at a time in the tactics screen? Or can you only swap players/de-select the whole team?

One by one only, I'm afraid.

Any way to bookmark certain pages? If so, how? :)

How did you do it before?

I apologise in advance if this is a stupid question, which I'm sure it is! How do you ask a player to tutor someone in the beta, I just can't find the option this year? Thanks

Player-->Development-->Training.

Bottom right there will be 3 tutors/tutees.

I can't seem to be able to add players as transfer targets for loan (not for transfer)

Used to be able to so in FM14 ... was this removed in FM15 or is it a bug?

Outgoing players? The Development List has a decription that reads "xxx is responsible for finding suitable loan clubs for players that you place in the development list"

I suggest adding them there.

Any way to bookmark certain pages? If so, how? :)

I can't find this option either and I usually find these things fairly quickly as it is almost always in a logical place.

Raise it in the UI Bugs Section as an issue.

Sorry if this has already been covered but what do the new (in-game) team-talks do? For instance if I shout "tighten up" are some of the player instructions made more defensive temporarily? Or is it effecting morale?

• Administrators
I'm running a game with 2 teams/managers. how do i swap between them without clicking continue?

Nevermind found the change manager int he FM menu dropdown - is there shortcut?

I don't think so. If you think it's an issue that you can only do it like this, raise it on our UI bugs forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/426-User-Interface

Sorry if this has already been covered but what do the new (in-game) team-talks do? For instance if I shout "tighten up" are some of the player instructions made more defensive temporarily? Or is it effecting morale?

I have asked for clarification on what the tactical sounding team talks do. When I have an answer, I'll post here.

I have been thinking that 'tighten up' meant for the team to play closer together, no more wide passes but a more compact team, I use it when defending a lead with little time left on the clock, basically everyone drops a bit deeper and narrower.

I've got 100% scouted some players, but they have still black star potential, is it bug?

Young players? If they are, it's intentional to simulate the uncertainty in the opinion of your coaches about how good they'll become.

Archived