The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

As promised, I have an answer: The squad status only affects the default star rating that is set for the assignment. Nothing else.

Edit: It doesn't do that currently, so it has been logged as a bug. Cheers for bringing it up :thup:

Thanks for that! And you thought I just asked annoying questions yet here I am unearthing bugs without even meaning to ;-)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im pre-season I set a few players to play for the under 21s until match fit. How do I change this and make sure they're not available to play for the under 21s anymore?

Right click on them. Squad --> Available for U21s until match fit. Just choose whichever option had a bulletpoint next to it to remove it.

training- why do players tell you there unhappy with training overall but yet there attributes have mostly green arrows? have tried lowering and changing workload yet same problem. have let people go on free because of this. although its not always the same players.

match day- i have my def set up as fbl-s cb-d cb bpd-d fbr-s no personal instructions on any of them. my team instructions are close down more and drop deeper. yet my defence seem to always throw there arms up like they are playing offside trap causing strikers to run through them. this seems to be happerning a lot and never happend to me on previous versions of the game. i have had match training on def pos for like a year now and they still do it. have tried different roles such as fbl-d and fbl-a and putting personal instructions to hold posistion and a few others but they always seem to do the same thing. is this one of the new bugged animations in beta or is it bad tactics by me can provide more information if needed. thanks any help would be of some benifit :)

Where can I see the amount of money that belongs to the club? Every year I make a profit of 50 Million Euro and I never get more transfer budget than 20-30 million. My club has no debt. I'm not a bank, so what happens with the money and why can't I reinvest it?

Where can I see the amount of money that belongs to the club? Every year I make a profit of 50 Million Euro and I never get more transfer budget than 20-30 million. My club has no debt. I'm not a bank, so what happens with the money and why can't I reinvest it?

Your financial report tells you how the money comes and goes, and you can't reinvest it because that's nothing to do with you, you're the manager :)

Of course Finances. But which category? Is it Balance?

Your financial report tells you how the money comes and goes, and you can't reinvest it because that's nothing to do with you, you're the manager

Well, it would make sense that they increase my wage budget or my transfer budget if I earn that much money? But it hasn't changed at all compared to last season.

training- why do players tell you there unhappy with training overall but yet there attributes have mostly green arrows? have tried lowering and changing workload yet same problem. have let people go on free because of this. although its not always the same players.

I don't understand? They can improve and be unhappy about training.

is it stadium upgrade removed from game. when i go on board request/facillities there is no stadium upgrade/build option. played with chelse, city, liverpool and nobody have option to upgrade or do something with stadium. is that removed from fm15?

No, it itsnt removed, have had board agree to upgrade Anfield in 2015...

By Default the scouting list seems to be filtered when i have not set a filter, Like in the last game the assistant would not show unrealistic targets but I can't see how to remove this option in the game, Can anyone help?

Possibly it now takes into account the scouting knowledge your club has...

Of course Finances. But which category? Is it Balance?

Well, it would make sense that they increase my wage budget or my transfer budget if I earn that much money? But it hasn't changed at all compared to last season.

If you have lots of money but don't see in in your transfer budget, try asking the board for more wages or transfer money or to increase the % of transfer money available..

How do I search transfer/loan list? From what I have found you can only search in the scout menu, which is quite ridiculous since the info is available if you click on a player and in the scout menu you can only search players scouted.

I don't understand? They can improve and be unhappy about training.

yeah i had 10 attributes on light green and four on dark green arrows yet so many times i keep getting unhappy with training overall. my head coach has not stated that the training i have the players working on will not yield any more progress. so i am a bit confused as i have tried changing workload aswell as the type. its just updated i am hoping this is just a beta bug.

Stuff like this frustrates me.

Sidebar>Training>Coaches

How do I see the U21 and U18 allocations of coaches and edit them?

Thank you mod/whoever for putting this in the right place.

Annoyingly, you have to click on the U21 team on the sidebar, then training tab at the top, and then coaches. Then do the same three clicks for the U18. 6 clicks when it used to be 2.

I appologize if this was already asked but in fm14 you used to be able to view report and then it would say what the players best was for example if u scouted a goalkeeper it might say at best he would be a League 1 or League 2 goal keeper etc... Does it still have that in FM15 because i cant seem to find it unless i have to fully scout a player

I appologize if this was already asked but in fm14 you used to be able to view report and then it would say what the players best was for example if u scouted a goalkeeper it might say at best he would be a League 1 or League 2 goal keeper etc... Does it still have that in FM15 because i cant seem to find it unless i have to fully scout a player

You've answered your own question there. ;)

He needs to be scouted more if it's not there yet.

Those are the youth stars. It's used to rate youth players who aren't very good. If Stockdill improves to the point where he should have 5 silver stars, it'll show as a 1/2 gold star.

The silver stars are the rating tier below gold stars then, if that makes sense?

No, there are the silver stars and if they improve, they get rated in gold stars.

Edit: To put it another way, but keep in mind I am making the values up:

0-50 CA - Silver stars

50-200 CA - Gold stars.

I have heard people say on youtube they are only signing Regens... being in a lower league what do u mean by regens?

Re-gen/regen is the term for a player generated in the game.

Technically the term regen is wrong for modern FM games. In older versions, a player would retire, but regenerate as a young player again. Can't remember if they had random names or kept their name.

The newer FM games have new-gens. Newly generated players.

Re-gen/regen is the term for a player generated in the game.

Technically the term regen is wrong for modern FM games. In older versions, a player would retire, but regenerate as a young player again. Can't remember if they had random names or kept their name.

The newer FM games have new-gens. Newly generated players.

just based on their ratings thats how u can tell they are regen... because in the so called old Skrill north as i will always classify it as the staff is horrible so u might not be able to sign such good prospects per say

just based on their ratings thats how u can tell they are regen... because in the so called old Skrill north as i will always classify it as the staff is horrible so u might not be able to sign such good prospects per say

I wouldn't say you can tell based on their ratings. Just look at their profile. If they have a photo or silhouette, they're real. If they have a facegen face, they're created by the game.

So when the stars are blacked out how do you get your scout to know exactly what potential they will be? do you just keep telling them to get a scout report?

Yes. If they're young, you might not be able to get rid of the black stars since there will be uncertainty about how good the player will become.

I've told my Personal Assistant to filter agent offers so agents never contact me, but I'm getting loads of notifications about players I have no interest in (they've never been scouted or shortlisted). How do I prevent my inbox being filled with unwanted messages?

Thanks

I've told my Personal Assistant to filter agent offers so agents never contact me, but I'm getting loads of notifications about players I have no interest in (they've never been scouted or shortlisted). How do I prevent my inbox being filled with unwanted messages?

Thanks

Don't worry - I'd inadvertently created a shortlist with 30,000+ players on it! Duh!

Downloaded the demo but for the life of me I can't find where to turn off 'player attribute masking'. Help? :confused:

In the full game you do it when you first start the game. I'm not sure if you can in the demo, as you use a quickstart game.

Archived