The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Am I missing something or is searching by club no longer available when filtering players in 'all known players'? I could've sworn that in previous years you could do "club contains [field]" or something?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question about OI... If i go to my tactic screen and set it for all positions not the game positions how come they arent set for the game positions or do i have make the changes in every game as well... sorry if this confuses people..

for example this is a OI for a tactic i seen on another link..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/709023d1416247345-%5B15-x-x%5D-4-1-3-2-balance-tactic-v3-jaddo-super-def-atk-15-1-3-final-version-set-overall-instructions.jpg

my question is if i set that in the tactic so i still have to set that each game or no because in the pre game stuff it doesnt show it there?

sorry if i posted this not in the tactic section there is no ask a question thread in the tactic spot

hello,

just started my fm2015 game.

I think i forgot to sign in the pregame section that i want to see all attributes of all players

does anybody know how i c an change that during the game?

if it's possible?

I don't think you can.

Question about OI... If i go to my tactic screen and set it for all positions not the game positions how come they arent set for the game positions or do i have make the changes in every game as well... sorry if this confuses people..

for example this is a OI for a tactic i seen on another link..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/709023d1416247345-%5B15-x-x%5D-4-1-3-2-balance-tactic-v3-jaddo-super-def-atk-15-1-3-final-version-set-overall-instructions.jpg

my question is if i set that in the tactic so i still have to set that each game or no because in the pre game stuff it doesnt show it there?

sorry if i posted this not in the tactic section there is no ask a question thread in the tactic spot

There is a thread in the Tactics forum. It has 5200+ posts: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/32160-Stupid-Questions-Thread-(Tactic-and-Training-Questions-Only)

You can set OIs pre-game. If it doesn't show when you start a match, it might be a UI issue, so best to report it in the bugs forum.

Is it possible for me to congratulate one of my players for getting called up to a national team tournament squad? If so, where can I do this?

If it's possible, it would be in a news item where it mentions call-ups. Fairly sure it wasn't possible for FM14, so I don't think it is in FM15. Happy to be proven wrong though. :)

Is it possible to get one of your scouts to undertake a team report on another clubs U18/U20 squad, and if so how?

Not sure if you can. Maybe someone else knows definitely.

how to i train a preferred move for a player, cant find it on their development tab.

It's right there on the development tab? "New Preferred Move"

Relegated teams... If there is 4 relegated teams with a lower league divided by a south and North the Vanarama Conference league how is it determined of which of the 2 teams go south and which ones go north?

That'll depend on their location. Southern teams will go south and vice versa.

Is there a place I can auto-reject incoming job interviews? I am getting spammed with job interview offers from clubs all over the world, and I am not really interested in any of them, so an auto-reject would be really nice. I just can't seem to find it among all the different options available.

You can set the default (top of screen) to heavy. Then remember to change it in 5 months.

Sorry but I looked here and there, within General, players, Team etc.. up and down, right and left, inside and outside...no way to find it.

Could you please tell me exactly in FM15 where I can find such option and how to set it ?

Thanks in advance

I would like to know where i can go to change the length of pre-season. The option came up the first time but since then there has been no option to choose how long it lasts for.

is there a way to change it???

Sorry but I looked here and there, within General, players, Team etc.. up and down, right and left, inside and outside...no way to find it.

Could you please tell me exactly in FM15 where I can find such option and how to set it ?

Thanks in advance

From memory, Training-- Team-- Top left, above the calendar you set the intensity

I would like to know where i can go to change the length of pre-season. The option came up the first time but since then there has been no option to choose how long it lasts for.

is there a way to change it???

You should get the option every season. Do you go on holiday at the end of a season perhaps?

I bought and installed the in-game editor, which is great for testing certain things.

But it also gives me a huge amount of extra columns for my views. And I can't figure out which columns are part of the normal game and which ones are "cheat" columns.

Is there anyway to switch off the editor when it is not needed? ...I can't seem to "un-install" it in the store.

Edit: Well maybe not a huge amount of columns now that I check, but it would still be nice to shut it off if possible :)

Is there a 'Preferred Moves' column for the views? ... I can only find three that have the same name but all concern training of a preferred move (and one of them seems redundant). I can't find any with the preferred moves my players already have.

I think there was one for previous versions.

Is there a 'Preferred Moves' column for the views? ... I can only find three that have the same name but all concern training of a preferred move (and one of them seems redundant). I can't find any with the preferred moves my players already have.

I think there was one for previous versions.

No, there isn't as far as I can see. It wouldn't be possible to have a column like that. It's going to be a nightmare as soon as the player has more than 1 preferred move.

No, there isn't as far as I can see. It wouldn't be possible to have a column like that. It's going to be a nightmare as soon as the player has more than 1 preferred move.

I don't know .. A player can have several Media Handling types and that column exists. Also with a mouse over the tool-tip will give the entire content of the column, so in worst case I could mouse over each to see a full list. I tend to make a view for my tutoring with all the relevant information that is needed to pair up people (Reputation, Determination, Personality, Squad status, Age etc.). But to be sure I would have to open each player's profiles to see what PPMs they have so I can then either find a tutee that needs those or choose the second tutoring option.

Let me worry about having enough room for the content on screen. As long as they don't center align the column, it will be easy enough to deal with. Whoever thought the center aligned columns were a good idea should be tarred and feathered ;)

You should get the option every season. Do you go on holiday at the end of a season perhaps?

I don't go on holiday and have never seen the option, unless it is in a mail somewhere and I am just missing it. I would have thought it would be a must respond mail though!

I don't go on holiday and have never seen the option, unless it is in a mail somewhere and I am just missing it. I would have thought it would be a must respond mail though!

Are the other teams' players on holiday while yours aren't?

Is there a single screen or panel that gives me list of my scouts and their judging attributes (CA/PA) and their assignments?

The only way I get it now was listing all the staff members an sifting/sorting through.

This was previously available on the scouting page in previous versions.

From the Tactics Screen (I know . I know)

Is there a way I can view my player's on going rating for the match we are in?

The only customization I can see is for "average rating" which is apparently season long

Is there a single screen or panel that gives me list of my scouts and their judging attributes (CA/PA) and their assignments?

The only way I get it now was listing all the staff members an sifting/sorting through.

This was previously available on the scouting page in previous versions.

Not that I've seen. If you've looked and can't find it, it probably isn't possible.

From the Tactics Screen (I know . I know)

Is there a way I can view my player's on going rating for the match we are in?

The only customization I can see is for "average rating" which is apparently season long

The default view is Condition and if you use that view, the Rating is the rating for the current match.

How do you get senior players to tutor younger players now?

Right click-->Speak About-->Requst Tutoring

On the player's profile-->Interaction-->Request Tutoring

On the player's profile-->Development-->Training lists the 3 best tutors/tutees at the bottom right.

in fm15 during winter transfer window i bought two new players but i can`t find the squad registration button to register them. new to it plz help.

Should be on your Squad-->Players drop-down. Otherwise just wait for the next match or end of window news message.

Archived