The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles having never met or interacted with me in anyway shape or form ever in either of our lives seems to have a personal grudge against me and always releases the BETA the one day I won't be able to play so it's definitely coming out Friday the 20th!

Nailed on as that's literally the only day around then I can't!

24 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Miles having never met or interacted with me in anyway shape or form ever in either of our lives seems to have a personal grudge against me and always releases the BETA the one day I won't be able to play so it's definitely coming out Friday the 20th!

Nailed on as that's literally the only day around then I can't!

I heard it’s because one time he came on here and you had written a post and because you didn’t write the word Watford in it, he blacklisted you for life.

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

I heard it’s because one time he came on here and you had written a post and because you didn’t write the word Watford in it, he blacklisted you for life.

I like how you wrote “Watford” to avoid being black listed too.  And now I’ve done it as well.

Watford.

38 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

It's probably because when I was about 10 I got taken to Vicarage Road by my Dad and we sat next to Elton John in his corporate box who promised me a signed football, we then beat them 4-0 with Wayne Biggins bagging a hattie. Elton never sent me the signed football and ever since that day Miles has also clearly held a personal grudge!

12 minutes ago, herne79 said:

I like how you wrote “Watford” to avoid being black listed too.  And now I’ve done it as well.

Watford.

I'm never going to say the word unless Miles promises to release the beta early and on a day I'm not busy!

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

Does this count?

White question mark emoji clipart. Free download transparent .PNG |  CreazillaFil:Ford logo flat.svg – Wikipedia

Once a year I'm activating my account to participate in this great thread. Even had the owner a couple of years ago to open this thared. Great to see you all again commenting here ag my fellows legends. 

Here we go, bring the Betahhhhh on 

23 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Good to see you sir, I’ve kept your steak bake warm… don’t ask me how, you don’t want to know

Warm is fine.  Just glad it's not that temperature when the filling is like molten steel.

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

I avoid the chicken slice.  The sauce has cheese in, and I detest most types of cheese.

I'm aware that makes me odd.

Just the kind of behaviour I’d expect from your tin pot club.

To be fair, more cheese for me, so thanks.

4 minutes ago, JordanMilly said:

You guys are all so close to the truth on the official FM crisp.

Secret screenshot of a free kick wall in the penalty area:
Pom-Bear bares all once again - Scottish Local Retailer

Pom Bears! Reminds me of when my kids were young. Lovely crisp.