The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

I have no idea!  Sadly I couldn't get very far into the save as I kept getting crash dumps with it, so I assume one of the custom databases I'd loaded for the save had an error within it.

Betio has a population of ~17k. Seems most of them work on the council then

12 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I know I could look myself, but I'm incredibly lazy, so I'll just ask, how many pages did this reach last year?

Mid 60s I think. Pretty low

55 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Betio has a population of ~17k. Seems most of them work on the council then

Mid 60s I think. Pretty low

We got to 72 last year.  16 days to go. - so that's about four pages worth of memes a day

image.png.b129aac7eec30ae29f0b39b5a54c9ff7.png 

Am I mad or was the original timeline for quality of life improvements was w/c 16th? definitely like that has changed 

Also from FM twitter account. They are been saying that beta is usually 2-3 weeks before. Historically they always maintained 2 weeks.

Beta is 100% coming w/c 16th - Probably 18th or 19th

8 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

Am I mad or was the original timeline for quality of life improvements was w/c 16th? definitely like that has changed 

Also from FM twitter account. They are been saying that beta is usually 2-3 weeks before. Historically they always maintained 2 weeks.

There was something on the 16th, I don’t know if it was the QoL or the stuff for FM mobile/console. But the plan has definitely changed

47 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

Previously there was just one QOL, and I'm sure it was W/C the 16th... now it looks like there's two parts and both are now W/C the 9th.

If they have one this week, two next week (maybe Mon and Weds) and then nothing after that... dare I say it? ITS OUT NEXT THURSDAY

Edited by Domoboy23

34 minutes ago, Choi seung won said:

I hope SI releases the beta as soon as possible, the sooner the beta is released the sooner bugs can be found and the game will be more polished when it is released. 

WHY IS HOUDINI THE FUTURE OF 3D AND VFX? - InFocus Film School

19 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Yeah, also. Turns out I’ve been pronouncing Libero wrong

Not sure how Libero will help on the pitch, but if it works...

Kjøp Libero Touch 1 bleier til 2-5 kg - 22 stk.billig hos Med24.no

24 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

How were you pronouncing it? I'm from Barnsley and moved to New Zealand 20 years ago so the chances I'm pronouncing anything properly are minimal...

I pronounced it LEE-ba-ro not Li-BEAR-oh. And I’m from the south where we speak well proper and that.

13 minutes ago, XaW said:

Not sure how Libero will help on the pitch, but if it works...

Kjøp Libero Touch 1 bleier til 2-5 kg - 22 stk.billig hos Med24.no

is it just me, or does an open diaper sound… risky?

Edited by gunner86

12 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Luckily, I've now been a father for a bit over a year, and I now know that this means it's one of those you close around the waist, and not the one you pull up as pants. Any other diaper related questions, feel free to ask!

YARN | Carry on, soldier. | Happy Days (1974) - S02E05 R.O.T.C. | Video  clips by quotes | bac79cad | 紗

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Luckily, I've now been a father for a bit over a year, and I now know that this means it's one of those you close around the waist, and not the one you pull up as pants. Any other diaper related questions, feel free to ask!

YARN | Carry on, soldier. | Happy Days (1974) - S02E05 R.O.T.C. | Video  clips by quotes | bac79cad | 紗

What's your favourite brand of nappy?

What's the deal with a size 5 and a 5+? Why isn't it just a 6?

Why can't they all just bloody say front and back instead of having to remember that the picture is the back and the number the front??? Or the other way round. Aaaargh

7 minutes ago, XaW said:

For our first, we used reusable nappies. They'd assemble in three parts: liner, padding and cover. Great idea, but would sometimes fall apart during the change - especially when the little one started to kick.

image.png.8e8745a83f5d4dde6666272d5461c595.png

Second time around, we opted for the disposables.

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

What's your favourite brand of nappy?

What's the deal with a size 5 and a 5+? Why isn't it just a 6?

Why can't they all just bloody say front and back instead of having to remember that the picture is the back and the number the front??? Or the other way round. Aaaargh

Wow... I didn't expect any actual questions, but then again, this is the thread were the unexpected happens, so here goes!

1. Libero touch, the kid seems to like them, they very rarely leak, and that colour changing when it need changing is a nice easy way to know when to change at the start when everything is unknown.

2. No clue, mini here has just started to use size 5, so no experience with higher values yet.

3. It's easy to remember, the sticky parts on the side goes on the back, the flappy things are on the front, at least for the brand we buy.

2 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

For our first, we used reusable nappies. They'd assemble in three parts: liner, padding and cover. Great idea, but would sometimes fall apart during the change - especially when the little one started to kick.

image.png.8e8745a83f5d4dde6666272d5461c595.png

Second time around, we opted for the disposables.

We've only used disposables, as the reusable ones just seems messy. I'm sure they aren't, but we've had enough to struggle with so we're not looking to change! :D 

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Wow... I didn't expect any actual questions, but then again, this is the thread were the unexpected happens, so here goes!

1. Libero touch, the kid seems to like them, they very rarely leak, and that colour changing when it need changing is a nice easy way to know when to change at the start when everything is unknown.

2. No clue, mini here has just started to use size 5, so no experience with higher values yet.

3. It's easy to remember, the sticky parts on the side goes on the back, the flappy things are on the front, at least for the brand we buy.

We've only used disposables, as the reusable ones just seems messy. I'm sure they aren't, but we've had enough to struggle with so we're not looking to change! :D 

Oh just you wait for the hell that awaits you if you venture into pull-ups :D

6 hours ago, gunner86 said:

I pronounced it LEE-ba-ro not Li-BEAR-oh. And I’m from the south where we speak well proper and that.

Weirdly enough I was pronouncing it correctly but I also speak Spanish which is close enough to Italian I guess for me to have known how it was pronounced.

I once said the word deus-ex-machina in a conversation and everyone laughed as I was pronouncing machina as machine-ah, I'm like I've only ever seen the word written not spoken and I went to a comprehensive school on a Northern council estate so Latin pronunciation wasn't high on the priority list!

I don't know where I'm going with this to be honest...release the BETA already!

4 hours ago, Becanes said:

Was it the recap we already saw?

There are a fair few goals and clips we hadn't seen previously and explanation for what we are seeing in the John Stones Libero goal we saw in the deep dive. It's still on twitter if you search for the football manager twitter, plus its on youtube too I believe.

I've been a Dad for a whole month so yeah diapers...

Edited by kiwityke1983

6 hours ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Weirdly enough I was pronouncing it correctly but I also speak Spanish which is close enough to Italian I guess for me to have known how it was pronounced.

I once said the word deus-ex-machina in a conversation and everyone laughed as I was pronouncing machina as machine-ah, I'm like I've only ever seen the word written not spoken and I went to a comprehensive school on a Northern council estate so Latin pronunciation wasn't high on the priority list!

I don't know where I'm going with this to be honest...release the BETA already!

I speak Spanish too, well some, not all of it. But still, my brain made up its own mind. For what it’s worth, I also have a GCSE in Latin. That didn’t help either! Maybe if I learn Ancient Greek, then they’ll release the Beta.

11 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

giphy.gif.0009cb79208d91d16c3cf34d64ededd5.gif

This feels like a sign, like we should pack our bags for some reason…