The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They knew it was going to be 3 weeks before, hence why they posted that, but Miles is raging about it. He's so stubborn, in the vein of Scotland manager Steve Clarke, so he'll release it exactly 2 weeks before now out of pure spite. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

They knew it was going to be 3 weeks before, hence why they posted that, but Miles is raging about it. He's so stubborn, in the vein of Scotland manager Steve Clarke, so he'll release it exactly 2 weeks before now out of pure spite. 

image.gif.c0419df8d6a6368c554da37c0af278c9.gif

1 minute ago, vikeologist said:

Why are we just blindly believing Miles' assertion that it's still a full 4 weeks until November 6th? Since when do we just blindly believe everything we read on the internet?

Prove to me that it's 4 weeks away. You can't, can you?

miles-jacobson.gif

FM23
PLANNED RELEASE: Tues 8th Nov -
BETA RELEASE: Thurs Oct 20th

19 DAYS

FM22
PLANNED RELEASE: Tues 9th Nov
BETA RELEASE: Thurs 21st Oct

18 DAYS

FM21
PLANNED RELEASE: Tues 24th Nov
BETA RELEASE: Tues 10th Nov

14 DAYS

FM20
PLANNED RELEASE: Mon 18th Nov
BETA RELEASE: Thurs Oct 18th

18 DAYS

By my calculations... we are currently on day 31. So my rubix cube indicates today will be the day. It doesn't care that it's a friday! 

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, with all the mutterings of the game being ''ready'' earlier this year due to the increased time they've had with the new features that were meant to go into FM23, the FM twitter saying 2-3 weeks ish rather than the usual 2 and also the expansion of the team. It wouldn't shock me if we were to get our hands on a beta maybe 3/4/5 days earlier than the last couple of times which would be 20-something days... which we are into next week ;)

Edited by Domoboy23

Jokes aside, with the current generation of faces using AI, I hope that at least in FM25 Unity we will see realistic faces, at least vaguely similar to the face packs of ordinary FM players

AI Generated Face Pack for Football Manager | FM Scout

FMUGens – Newgen Facepack FM23 *MEGAPACK UPDATED & UPDATE PACK 10  27/09/2023* - View From The Touchline

Newgen AI Facepack 2023 | FM Scout

Edited by Novem9

3 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

Jokes aside, with the current generation of faces using AI, I hope that at least in FM25 Unity we will see realistic faces, at least vaguely similar to the face packs of ordinary FM players

HOW TO DOWNLOAD 20K FREE NEWGEN FACES FOR FM23 and NewGan Manager tutorial  - YouTube

Tbf as it's something that's been modded incredibly well (NewGAN) i don't really give it any interest anymore. Be interesting to see what FM25 bring though and the changes that makes to any previous mods like that and any work they do around newgen faces then

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

image.png.10c3aab730c6b5f21c5e9235705847e8.png

Honestly think Miles might be leaving the office today with someone decapitated head in his bag pack. 

All I read is that theoretically today could be the day if it ready 🧐🧠