FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid *FINAL UPDATE FOR FM23*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gilberto Silva:

I moved the facepack included into my existing faces folder - and now most faces don’t appear in game, only the ones included in this facepack? Any ideas on that? 

Thanks for all the great work though! 

clear cache:thup:

Preview for my final OCTOBER update for Football Manager 23
- Worldwide CA/PA adjustments for over 7k players (100k+ changes)
- Club finances & transfer budgets updated worldwide for 23/24 season
- 66 missing current internationals from 25 minor nations created + new wonderkids
- More competitive championships in smaller nations
- Further improvements in Saudi-Arabia
- Staff attribute adjustments & much more!
- 13 files updated in total

Cheers
Daveincid

On 08/09/2023 at 18:16, Daveincid said:

Preview for my final OCTOBER update for Football Manager 23
- Worldwide CA/PA adjustments for over 7k players (100k+ changes)
- Club finances & transfer budgets updated worldwide for 23/24 season
- 66 missing current internationals from 25 minor nations created + new wonderkids
- More competitive championships in smaller nations
- Further improvements in Saudi-Arabia
- Staff attribute adjustments & much more!
- 13 files updated in total

Cheers
Daveincid

Club finances & transfer budgets updated, while the transfers aren't done seems unrealistic to me..

• 2 weeks later...
vor 38 Minuten schrieb zholden11:

Sorry if this has already been asked but are there any adboards for clubs included in this pack? I couldnt see it in the list and wasnt sure if it was in older versions. If not does anyone know where i can find adboards to use in a japan save? Thanks :)

No, and adboards shouldn't discussed in here due to licensing reasons, same goes for my list:thup:

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid *FINAL UPDATE FOR FM23*
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/11/2023 at 13:07, Daveincid said:

🚨FM24 "Increase Realism" Megapack DECEMBER Update release-plan 🚨
Alpha release: 10th November
Beta release: 17th November
Early-access: 24th November
Public release: 1st or 8th December

Cant wait. Thank you kind sir

Preview FM24 "Increase Realism"- Megapack December Update

Improved AI squad building

Improved squad rotation

Too many GK injuries fix

Finances fix german clubs

Realistic youth ratings & much more!

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

Hi Daveincid, huge user of your amazing files for the last 2 years now! 

Have you noticed any benefit in terms of less goals being scored due to the squad rotation work you've done?

I'll check that. I assume that maybe the realistic injuries file is more likely to have an impact of less goals being scored

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Domoboy23:

Hi Daveincid, huge user of your amazing files for the last 2 years now! 

Have you noticed any benefit in terms of less goals being scored due to the squad rotation work you've done?

At least in the QME, numbers are pretty much in line with real world values across several seasons (+/- 1000 goals scored per season of all teams). With my FM24 ALPHA, the numbers are about 2-3% lower, which makes sense to me. Tbh I haven't really heard about a "confirmed" issue in this area?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LFCStevieG:

Yes it can lol. Im using his FM 23 data for FM 24 and havent come across any issues 5 seasons in

Enjoy the pure chaos:lol:

Some of the old files destroy the game-balance, others aren't even needed anymore. Just because your game won't crash doesn't mean "it works":thup: 

32 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Enjoy the pure chaos:lol:

Some of the old files destroy the game-balance, others aren't even needed anymore. Just because your game won't crash doesn't mean "it works":thup: 

so if i continue my fm 23 save on fm 24 my save would be in  "pure chaos" in a couple years?

Gerade eben schrieb omarsorto6:

so if i continue my fm 23 save on fm 24 my save would be in  "pure chaos" in a couple years?

It was about to re-verify my FM23 files in the FM24 editor. This definetly creates chaos if you start a new save in FM24. 
I don't know how my files behave in a imported FM23-save. it's nothing I can influence so I won't test that. My focus in on FM24 only.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb priority76:

This sounds like a lot of fun!

"Lamine Yamal with a nice cross into the middle to....Lamine Yamal...header...goal! What a great goal from Yamal....he immediately runs to Yamal to celebrate his goal."

Yup, sounds cool!

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

"Lamine Yamal with a nice cross into the middle to....Lamine Yamal...header...goal! What a great goal from Yamal....he immediately runs to Yamal to celebrate his goal."

Yup, sounds cool!

Lamine Yamal's career seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, why is he so popular?

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

Yup, sounds cool!

Dave, any “time slot” for tomorrow’s release? also, could you perhaps give us a small preview of what will be new/improved to beta compared to alpha? 

vor 1 Minute schrieb priority76:

Lamine Yamal's career seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, why is he so popular?

Because every year there needs to be someone who's "the next Messi". Ansu Fati, Moukoko & friends. The media needs something to write about:brock:

vor 1 Minute schrieb cosminandrei:

Dave, any “time slot” for tomorrow’s release? also, could you perhaps give us a small preview of what will be new/improved to beta compared to alpha? 

"Traditionally" updates are on a Friday evening. I like tradition.:D

No changes from Alpha to Beta (and most likely no changes until public release unless a SI-update forces me to change something important)

10 hours ago, Daveincid said:

"Traditionally" updates are on a Friday evening. I like tradition.:D

No changes from Alpha to Beta (and most likely no changes until public release unless a SI-update forces me to change something important)

Rotation player reporting for duty :brock:

@Daveincid (or anybody who had a similar edit): Hope you are doing well and the release is a success, i know i am looking forward to get going tonight with the Beta. I have a quick question: I have done a custom file for a Build a Nation/League type save with Denmark. The edits to the nation rules are likely not really an issue but i also edited stuff in the DB for Denmark like weekly wages, sponsorship values (under nation, the ones where you set it by reputation range) and transfer preferences. Since those are all DB edits and not rules and i am certain you had a file for the latter last year at least (not as sure about the first 2 right now and can't check being at work) here is the question: Provided you touched any of these for this year: how  would i best go about using your edited files but also for Denmark specifically my own edit? Best to copy my Denmark values to one of your files? (and then have my Denmark file with only rule changes, not DB edits). Merge files? Or just load both as is? I realize this propably falls into the "can't test/promise anything" category, just looking for a best guess :)

Edited by Marinho

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Marinho:

@Daveincid (or anybody who had a similar edit): Hope you are doing well and the release is a success, i know i am looking forward to get going tonight with the Beta. I have a quick question: I have done a custom file for a Build a Nation/League type save with Denmark. The edits to the nation rules are likely not really an issue but i also edited stuff in the DB for Denmark like weekly wages, sponsorship values (under nation, the ones where you set it by reputation range) and transfer preferences. Since those are all DB edits and not rules and i am certain you had a file for the latter last year at least (not as sure about the first 2 right now and can't check being at work) here is the question: Provided you touched any of these for this year: how  would i best go about using your edited files but also for Denmark specifically my own edit? Best to copy my Denmark values to one of your files? (and then have my Denmark file with only rule changes, not DB edits). Merge files? Or just load both as is? I realize this propably falls into the "can't test/promise anything" category, just looking for a best guess :)

Best is to try it out yourself. At this time of the year I have zero, absolutely zero resources to deal with anything which isn't related to my own work. Sorry.

hi dave, fan of the pack since fm22, paid early acess multiple times. i have a question on ai squads and subs. do you expect your existing pack features on ai squads/subs to break in a long term save if SI implement their own patch for the problem later? thanks

vor 10 Minuten schrieb tonimau:

hi dave, fan of the pack since fm22, paid early acess multiple times. i have a question on ai squads and subs. do you expect your existing pack features on ai squads/subs to break in a long term save if SI implement their own patch for the problem later? thanks

No

4 hours ago, Daveincid said:

No

Thanks! I have some fears if I start a long term save and SI patches some of the mechanics leading to some awkward interactions when mixed with your existing pack edits.

I'll be honest, love your no-nonsense approach to communication here, even if I wanted to know more about the inner workings of what your mods do, all that is needed is that the pack does what it's supposed to. 

Edited by tonimau

28 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Hello everyone !
I'm happy to announce that I'll continue the project of DaveTheEditor for FM24.

The first nations will be available in my January update. My schedule is a bit different as Dave's.

High important leagues comes first and the step by step further down. I hope to provide the same quality of files as Dave did!

Please do not ask when file XY is released. It's ready when it's ready. I'll give everything I have to make Football Manager 24 the most complete version ever!

Cheers
Daveincid

HOLY ****!!! :eek: This is amazing news! Thanks for everything my friend :applause: