FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid *FINAL UPDATE FOR FM23*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 32 Minuten schrieb DarkXess:

Look man, please do NOT speak to me as if I am DUMB! understand? I asked you nicely, in which you replied with a WRONG answer saying (Releases, no matter if alpha, beta, early-access or public release are always on a Friday) and I asked further because since your last public release on the 9th of December you have released NO MORE public releases on either 16, 23, or the 30th of December (all fridays). You may have autism as you point out, but that gives you no right to treat other members like crap! I have seen the way you speak with members before on Sortitoutsi where I was even one to step in and stand up for you, so how about speaking with me and others with a little respect and less of the attitude! 

Anyway, have a nice day, looking forward to the F.R.I.D.A.Y release! thx

I'm not speaking to you as you're dumb. I'm just annoyed that I have to answer that question in the comment section, which I clearly want to avoid (see point 5 below)

Beside that, release-schedule is fix and I'm perfectly on time, no clue why you thought it's last Friday.

9th of December: December public release
16th of December: January alpha
23th of December: January beta
30th of December: January early-access
6th of January: public release

So the schedule is as always and completely in time. 

Talking about respect....why do you even write in the comments instead of sending me a PM? As I wrote in my thread?
5. If you have urgent questions that cannot be answered from the text, please send me a private message here in the forum. Questions in the comments will not be answered.

I treat everyone with respect as long as they do the same with me but I do react annoyed when people do not follow my "rules" which are cleary written in this thread.

My "attitude" helps me to "survive" in a enviroment which is completely against my personality. I understand that some people may get offended by it but only this way the amount of private messages, trolls and unnecessary messages which could be self-explanatory if those people take 5 minutes of their time to read the post are at a level that I can handle. So it's pure strategy, not my personality as a private person.

Long story short:
This is how I work now and how I continue to work in the future

Edited by Daveincid

3 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

9th of December: December public release
16th of December: January alpha
23th of December: January beta
30th of December: January early-access
6th of January: public release

Maybe add this to the starting post then so others could know of the release dates? would stop a lot of the confusion, and def be more self-explantory then too ;) 

I assumed last friday as you clearly did say (always on a Friday), though which Friday was that?!? so, it's why I asked again. But replying with and in all capitals F.R.I.D.A.Y is talking down to me in an attitude as if I were dumb. 

And I am sorry, but (your rules) on a forum where people are MEANT to comment, post, and ASK such questions? come on dude, you can't expect that on a public community forum!! questions, feedback, general comments etc are going to be common, expect it, or why are you even a member on a forum?!

Not everyone is against your personality either, at least not me, my best friend has autism and he can be a di*k sometimes but still it doesn't give him right to speak to me or anyone else like sh*t. He also taught me that facing your condition head-on is the better way, not by hiding it and letting others see you as weak. 

Anyways, it is what it is, thanks for your reply, and just a word of advice - don't think were all against you, and those who are, they are clearly just losers with nothing better to do.

vor 1 Minute schrieb DarkXess:

Maybe add this to the starting post then so others could know of the release dates? would stop a lot of the confusion, and def be more self-explantory then too ;) 

1. It wasn't an issue so far, at least nobody was confused and told me that.
2. I would add the release-dates for the different versions if I'm allowed to do it but it's not. In all the other forums there is a weekly post about where the project stands, so as you are on sortitoutsi you should know that this week is early-access.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb DarkXess:

I assumed last friday as you clearly did say (always on a Friday), though which Friday was that?!? so, it's why I asked again. But replying with and in all capitals F.R.I.D.A.Y is talking down to me in an attitude as if I were dumb

Answer above. Sortitoutsi-thread would have told you.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb DarkXess:

And I am sorry, but (your rules) on a forum where people are MEANT to comment, post, and ASK such questions? come on dude, you can't expect that on a public community forum!! questions, feedback, general comments etc are going to be common, expect it, or why are you even a member on a forum?!

This is exactly what I expect. The project works only if the majority respects my rule. it's also showing respect about my disease because too much social interaction stresses me much more as a "normal" person. Since I added that rule, the amount of questions reduced drastically, so the majority is very respectful which I really appreaciate. (Thank you for those who read it and respect it <3 )
So if you don't respect that rule and continue to do so you'll be blocked, as simple as that.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb DarkXess:

Not everyone is against your personality either, at least not me, my best friend has autism and he can be a di*k sometimes but still it doesn't give him right to speak to me or anyone else like sh*t. He also taught me that facing your condition head-on is the better way, not by hiding it and letting others see you as weak. 

I never felt that everyone is against my personality. It was just an explanation why I handle things the way I do. I don't feel weak at all. I feel accepted in a community which is very demanding, ethusiastic and passionated. So again, simply accept that I handle it that way.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb DarkXess:

don't think were all against you, and those who are, they are clearly just losers with nothing better to do.

I will never call someone a "looser". As I said, as long as people respect my rules, I have no issue with anyone. If you don't respect my rules, I'll warn you once. If you ignore it, you'll get an instant-block.

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack JANUARY Update by Daveincid
vor 2 Minuten schrieb middleweight165:

Hey @Daveincid is there somewhere I can see your Youth Rating changes without loading up the files in the editor? Do you have a published list somewhere? No problems if not. I am still using FM22, so it would be that version

Thanks

Only in the editor

Thank you very much@davidincid for your work, it is spectacular, simply Sports Interactive should hire your services

How many FM players are waiting for Davidincid to get their files out to start playing FM?
I can't start a game if I don't have them before, it's that simple and real.

It makes the game more realistic in every way, bravo! you are a phenomenon, thank you very much for your dedication

4 hours ago, Jabbos81 said:

Thank you very much@davidincid for your work, it is spectacular, simply Sports Interactive should hire your services

How many FM players are waiting for Davidincid to get their files out to start playing FM?
I can't start a game if I don't have them before, it's that simple and real.

It makes the game more realistic in every way, bravo! you are a phenomenon, thank you very much for your dedication

Does it make the game harder at all?

hace 14 minutos, Becanes dijo:

Does it make the game harder at all? [¿Hace el juego más difícil en absoluto?]

The difficulty? Those limits can be set by yourself with rules, norms, restrictions, personal challenges within the game itself.

City Challenge, for example, only sign players from the city of your club
Country Challenge, only sign national players (you mark where to put the maximum quality level for each player)
Nation Development Challenge (San Marino, Andorra, Malta...) train in their national league grow many national clubs, and lead the national team and do something important in international competitions both at club and national team level

But if you ask if the game is easy or not, I guess you will play with internal/external editors to make your life easier, it is not my case, everyone plays as they like

Easy game? It will be because you don't know what it's like to play in the mud with an amateur club, you'll be one of those who start with a club already made up of important leagues and with financial resources and first-class facilities... because otherwise what you say doesn't make sense , with all my respect

Take care!

12 minutes ago, Jabbos81 said:

The difficulty? Those limits can be set by yourself with rules, norms, restrictions, personal challenges within the game itself.

City Challenge, for example, only sign players from the city of your club
Country Challenge, only sign national players (you mark where to put the maximum quality level for each player)
Nation Development Challenge (San Marino, Andorra, Malta...) train in their national league grow many national clubs, and lead the national team and do something important in international competitions both at club and national team level

But if you ask if the game is easy or not, I guess you will play with internal/external editors to make your life easier, it is not my case, everyone plays as they like

Easy game? It will be because you don't know what it's like to play in the mud with an amateur club, you'll be one of those who start with a club already made up of important leagues and with financial resources and first-class facilities... because otherwise what you say doesn't make sense , with all my respect

Take care!

I just mean does this realism mod make it more difficult in and of itself?  I'm not saying the game is hard or easy.  Maybe I should say does this mod make it more challenging?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Becanes:

I just mean does this realism mod make it more difficult in and of itself?  I'm not saying the game is hard or easy.  Maybe I should say does this mod make it more challenging?

Some things are more difficult for both, you and the AI.

For example:
- It's more difficult to keep big talents at smaller clubs
- Gegenpress tactics which tend to be overpowered aren't that strong anymore because you'll get way more injuries with my mods
- players in general tend to demand improved contracts more frequently when they perform better

So yes, it does make some aspects of the game more difficult.

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

For example:
- Gegenpress tactics which tend to be overpowered aren't that strong anymore because you'll get way more injuries with my mods
- players in general tend to demand improved contracts more frequently when they perform better

Thank you.  

hace 35 minutos, Becanes dijo:

For me it is more challenging because it is more realistic and as its creator has said very well, there are certain added difficulties

The best way is to play it... so tell us about your experience and if you notice big changes, I would be happy to continue this conversation in the medium-term future

Best regards and take care!

7 hours ago, Daveincid said:

For example:

I'm glad you pointed these out. I'm experiencing all these, but I wasn't aware they're a direct result of your mods. I always include them in my saves, but am never sure what difference they make!

20 hours ago, Daveincid said:

For example:

Are you able to disclose which of the files affect keeping talented players at smaller clubs.  I can't work it out from reading the OP.  I'm keen to use files which encourage AI youth development and quicker old player decline, however I'm finding the game hard enough to have success with and would rather not make it more of a challenge.  

vor 8 Minuten schrieb priority76:

Are you able to disclose which of the files affect keeping talented players at smaller clubs.  I can't work it out from reading the OP.  I'm keen to use files which encourage AI youth development and quicker old player decline, however I'm finding the game hard enough to have success with and would rather not make it more of a challenge.  

A lot of my files are connected with each other so often there is not only 1 file affecting 1 specific ingame-mechanism. I always recommend using all files, otherwise there could be knock-on-effects. 

51 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

A lot of my files are connected with each other so often there is not only 1 file affecting 1 specific ingame-mechanism. I always recommend using all files, otherwise there could be knock-on-effects. 

Thanks, I thought that might be the case.

6 hours ago, priority76 said:

Exactly the same for me, I find the game hard enough tbh, probably because I'm not very good 😅

On 15/01/2023 at 14:17, priority76 said:

As Dave says, it's best to use all of his files together. I always have.

However, I'd imagine one of the files that plays a big part in this would be the one affecting reputation and awards, so that players performing well at clubs attract the rep gains from winning awards and therefore get interested suitors.

11 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

As Dave says, it's best to use all of his files together. I always have.

However, I'd imagine one of the files that plays a big part in this would be the one affecting reputation and awards, so that players performing well at clubs attract the rep gains from winning awards and therefore get interested suitors.

That seems logical, however I imagine that file also affects young players being selected more by the AI.  It's probably worth it to make it harder to hold on to young talent if it means 37 year old Raheem Sterling stops being the best player on the planet.

On 02/01/2023 at 12:40, DarkXess said:

Never understand why it was a rule of him. I cant even ask here what is updated because i need to PM him. Think others also want to know what is updated

vor 41 Minuten schrieb MrGizMo:

Never understand why it was a rule of him. I cant even ask here what is updated because i need to PM him. Think others also want to know what is updated

No need to understand, just accept it that it is how it is. I change so much every month, there won't be a changelog of all my adjustments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack FEBRUARY Update by Daveincid

FM23 "Increase Realism Megapack" February update is released

What are the key changes?
- Player development in all nations is now realistic. Many nations (especially African and Caribbean) had previously developed far too much and were therefore at a great disadvantage in global competition*
- Development slowed down in other nations (e.g. Thailand, Mexico or Colombia)
- The finances of all nations were balanced with the league files I have tested so far. (Changes will still come in future versions as I will align my files with DaveTheEditor's league files
- The transfer preferences have been adjusted. This became necessary due to the new balance of power and is now delivering an unprecedented degree of reality in the worldwide transfer flow.
- As always, many other minor things have been improved

Have fun!

Cheers
Daveincid

*In individual cases, the result depends on the selected database. However, it also works relatively well in smaller setups

On 20/01/2023 at 07:57, Daveincid said:

No need to understand, just accept it that it is how it is. I change so much every month, there won't be a changelog of all my adjustments.

On 03/02/2023 at 18:57, Daveincid said:

FM23 "Increase Realism Megapack" February update is released

What are the key changes?
- Player development in all nations is now realistic. Many nations (especially African and Caribbean) had previously developed far too much and were therefore at a great disadvantage in global competition*
- Development slowed down in other nations (e.g. Thailand, Mexico or Colombia)
- The finances of all nations were balanced with the league files I have tested so far. (Changes will still come in future versions as I will align my files with DaveTheEditor's league files
- The transfer preferences have been adjusted. This became necessary due to the new balance of power and is now delivering an unprecedented degree of reality in the worldwide transfer flow.
- As always, many other minor things have been improved

Have fun!

Cheers
Daveincid

*In individual cases, the result depends on the selected database. However, it also works relatively well in smaller setups

But this works out fine :) Its better then nothing right ;)

Can we use the Belgium / France / Italy / Spain fixes? Or is the same thing as in the OP about the France fix

Edited by MrGizMo

• 4 weeks later...

Quick information for the planned release on Friday

Due to the upcoming winter update and my badly hit resources due to a Covid infection, the following changes have been made:

1. The release of the March update is cancelled, as I will try to charge my batteries at least a little over the next few days to be ready to make all needed adjustments once the winter update dropped

2. A first ALPHA version (Patreon), which is adapted to the winter update, will be available a few days after its release. (April ALPHA)

3. The public release for the April update is scheduled for April 7th

Cheers
Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb Domoboy23:

@DaveincidI've been using your files for my long-term save before the update. I'm guessing they're still okay to use in that save file post update?

Without checking it I can't say much to be honest but I don't think that there will be serious issues:thup:

I have hidden the previous message. If you have any issues or thoughts about patreon, please discuss with the creator, if you feel the need, but not on this forum please.