FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid *FINAL UPDATE FOR FM23*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Short information
The public release of my FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack June update will be postponed to Saturday or Sunday because someone turns 31 today

Cheers
Daveincid

Happy birthday!

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack JUNE Update by Daveincid
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Jesus Bot:

Big fan of the pack Daveincid! Wanted to ask, is there a way to enable Serie D for the Italian League Rule fix file?

Thank you. If you know how to deal with the editor, then yes but I won't include it in my work.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

I just wnat to know where do you get the info to make the Weather Changes, I'd like to inmerse my own editions into making more realistic weather in certain zones of south america, for example in Chile there's only North, Central and South, but obviously there's much more than that and big difference between zones that are close to each other, thanks in advance

On Patreon the new file is out for early access!

Hi Daveincid, thx for the work man - in the June Version of the pack i noticed the weather in germany was way more realistic than the last time i played!

Since i had a longer break for health reasons i will start nevertheless a new save with the July Version of your work.

I wont install the new players stuff and i guess the xyz.ods file is not needed by me as it is in neither folder and i did not find any explanation in the read me for that specific file.

Best regards!

Edited by Etebaer

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Etebaer:

On Patreon the new file is out for early access!

Hi Daveincid, thx for the work man - in the June Version of the pack i noticed the weather in germany was way more realistic than the last time i played!

Since i had a longer break for health reasons i will start nevertheless a new save with the July Version of your work.

I wont install the new players stuff and i guess the xyz.ods file is not needed by me as it is in neither folder and i did not find any explanation in the read me for that specific file.

Best regards!

questions about stuff on patreon via PM only.....

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack JULY Update by Daveincid
3 минуты назад, Daveincid сказал:

I've adjusted hundreds if not thousands U21  players. There is no list. 

NEW players and wonderkinds.

Цитата

2. 60+ new talents have been created, some of them Wonderkids. Most of them also have a cut out face pack included. In total, more than 4'000 players were adjusted in over 115 Nations

Edited by bahmet

Gerade eben schrieb bahmet:

NEW players and wonderkinds.

List is currently only available for my supporters. I might put it in the download-link at a later stage. Now my focus is on the August update:thup:

Question about the Weather:

With the June pack i had quite the extreme Summer heat and stormy weather that recently becomes the new norm.

With the July pack that seems to be much less the case and it is much tamer and moderate.

Was there some change to that file or is it simply random luck and a coincidence?

Thx for your work!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb asapas:

Dave, does this work implements changes in Asian leagues, so that players might prefer to be transferred in clubs there? 

If you're talking about what's currently going on in Saudi Arabia -> August update:thup:

Yes yes I mean the player's and/or manager's preferences to transfer their players to Saudi Arabian league. I mean this trend with all those transfers now. 
Ok, so I guess I will be waiting for August! Perfect!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb asapas:

Yes yes I mean the player's and/or manager's preferences to transfer their players to Saudi Arabian league. I mean this trend with all those transfers now. 
Ok, so I guess I will be waiting for August! Perfect!

Yup, that's in the August update :)

vor 15 Minuten schrieb indario:

Ok this is probably something on my part but noticed my staff has bigger wages than my players (playing Bosnian league).

I did download sortitoutsi latest data update, could that be the reason?

Thanks

The range for staff wages can't be edited at all (unfortunately).

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/07/2023 at 18:45, Daveincid said:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PUBLIC RELEASE OF THE AUGUST UPDATE IS CANCELLED

Unfortunately there was another creator within the FM community who has copied content from my files and pass it off as his own.
It happens almost every year now.

My accusations can be proven and have been shared with the moderators of the SI-forum.

I invest both financial resources and my time in my updates every month to give the community the best FM experience possible. 2 PC's are running 24/7 to test all my changes. Plus research as well as data entry and analysis. All this I do alone and you dare to copy that!

As in the past, this incident has immediate consequences for my work:
There will be no public release of my August update.
The next public release will be on September 1st.

I am sorry for all those who were looking forward to the public release.

Cheers
Daveincid

Same reason I stopped editing and uploading files after more than a decade. Completely understandable. Thanks for all your hard work, it's as essential as the thing we cannot mention over at Susie where this game is concerned.

Regarding player wages...Nice feature, really liking players in weaker countries have smaller wages.

However, I do notice wage spike after a season . Like teams signing players for 3k week wage while their top earners so far have maybe 300-400 per week.

Is that some core game mechanics issue that happens nevertheless?

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack SEPTEMBER Update by Daveincid
On 02/09/2023 at 19:22, Daveincid said:

An example what kind of transfers the SaudiProLeague is now capable of with my latest update:
adeyemi.thumb.png.5463c9d22e84d972e66cfc0eb45fd9ca.png

I will kindly with the fear to be idiot ask if on those fmf files we add promotion relegation fmf and transfer fmf will work together ? If you know be your knowledge?

thanks in advance 

Gerade eben schrieb milenec11:

I will kindly with the fear to be idiot ask if on those fmf files we add promotion relegation fmf and transfer fmf will work together ? If you know be your knowledge?

thanks in advance 

Read the main text and the "Read-me" file and you will know:thup:

5 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Read the main text and the "Read-me" file and you will know:thup:

Thank you very much for your FAST answer but for just encyclopaedic knowledge I combine this EXCELLENT EXEPTIONAL  work with global transfer fmf (no need to say the author ) and didn’t work. 
but once more thanks for your awesome work 

On 02/09/2023 at 18:22, Daveincid said:

An example what kind of transfers the SaudiProLeague is now capable of with my latest update:
adeyemi.thumb.png.5463c9d22e84d972e66cfc0eb45fd9ca.png

Have you changed the Saudi transfers significantly since the original implementation last month? Thank you from a proud Patreon subscriber. :)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb zachalxnder:

Have you changed the Saudi transfers significantly since the original implementation last month? Thank you from a proud Patreon subscriber. :)

No changes from August to September :) Much appreciated :)