FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid *FINAL UPDATE FOR FM23*

@Daveincid I sure you that know that since the winter update 23.3, none of the league rules fixes are compatible with the update now. When do you estimate you will be release updated version? or will this in your March update?. And if so when will the public release of March update be out.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 4 Minuten schrieb tigertailz001:

@Daveincid I sure you that know that since the winter update 23.3, none of the league rules fixes are compatible with the update now. When do you estimate you will be release updated version? or will this in your March update?. And if so when will the public release of March update be out.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/571140-fm23-increase-realism-megapack-february-update-by-daveincid/?do=findComment&comment=13947254

Hi,

My question is about injuries. Couple FM versions ago your realism megapack included realistic injuries, which meant that default 80% set by SI was increased to 100%. Did it worked? Is it same in this version?

I just dont understand why SI doesnt put more realism to injuries!?!?!?! Look at Chelsea in last couple of months or PSG. Youngsters are playing and over 10 first team injuries. That is realistic!!! That is FUN! Never seen smth like that in FM :(

vor 28 Minuten schrieb pessimisticHype:

Hey @Daveincid

Hope your Covid Infection wasn't too severe and that you are back on your feet, all healthy!

Just wanted to say, that your work is greatly appreciated, providing an even better Football Manager experience.
Keep up the good work and thank you!

Thank you:) I'm close of being back at an accepable level:D

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Surfer:

Hi,

My question is about injuries. Couple FM versions ago your realism megapack included realistic injuries, which meant that default 80% set by SI was increased to 100%. Did it worked? Is it same in this version?

I just dont understand why SI doesnt put more realism to injuries!?!?!?! Look at Chelsea in last couple of months or PSG. Youngsters are playing and over 10 first team injuries. That is realistic!!! That is FUN! Never seen smth like that in FM :(

It worked and that file is still part of my pack:)

• 3 weeks later...
Em 27/02/2023 em 13:12, Daveincid disse:

Quick information for the planned release on Friday

Due to the upcoming winter update and my badly hit resources due to a Covid infection, the following changes have been made:

1. The release of the March update is cancelled, as I will try to charge my batteries at least a little over the next few days to be ready to make all needed adjustments once the winter update dropped

2. A first ALPHA version (Patreon), which is adapted to the winter update, will be available a few days after its release. (April ALPHA)

3. The public release for the April update is scheduled for April 7th

Cheers
Daveincid

Hi Daveincid, I use your Chinese league file, I don't know if you know, but from 22 to 23, eight teams were extinguished between 1st and 2nd division, now having 16 clubs in both divisions, if it is possible I would like to leave a request, for who knows an update, thanks.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb WatsonFM:

Hi Daveincid, I use your Chinese league file, I don't know if you know, but from 22 to 23, eight teams were extinguished between 1st and 2nd division, now having 16 clubs in both divisions, if it is possible I would like to leave a request, for who knows an update, thanks.

There will be an update of SI especially for China. In case they do not include that change, I'll put that on my list for the May update.:thup:

Cheers

Daveincid

Em 04/04/2023 em 17:26, Daveincid disse:

There will be an update of SI especially for China. In case they do not include that change, I'll put that on my list for the May update.:thup:

Cheers

Daveincid

Ok, Thanks Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack APRIL Update by Daveincid
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Weller1980:

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback regarding the game world after 10 years using Daveincid mega patch, my main area of interest is the amount of younger players playing first team football etc. 

I usually do a longterm-simulation with every update (10 years+). This simulation is available on a different platform. If you can't figure out which one, send me a PM.

Cheers

Daveincid

These updates seem brilliant, thank you for all your work @Daveincid

I did download the March one and am part way through a save on that - do your updates differ substantially month on month? I know the March update wasn't compatible with some parts of FM's latest updates, but I'm not sure how much of a negative impact this would have on the longevity of the save. Contemplating downloading April and starting again.

I wonder about the different costs for scouting a certain scouting range:

Scouting in "Germany" is 146k p.a. and scouting in the much bigger "Central Europe" area is 139k p.a. which baffles me.

Is this from SI Data or is this via the Realism mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a paypal link to show some small but kind appreciation for the work on the mod?

PS: The weather is till to moderate - i guess it is bcs you use the averages instead of the precise temps at the hour of the match which in germany quite often come close to or exceed 30° celsius in the recent years in summertime and even up into october.

Edited by Etebaer

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Etebaer:

Do you have a paypal link to show some small but kind appreciation for the work on the mod?

Patreon is the only option, but Patreon accepts paypal as payment.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Etebaer:

PS: The weather is till to moderate - i guess it is bcs you use the averages instead of the precise temps at the hour of the match which in germany quite often come close to or exceed 30° celsius in the recent years in summertime and even up into october.

you can't edit the weather in terms of if a match is played in the evening or afternoon.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb WIllz72:

sorry didnt know no worries

Am 1.5.2023 um 18:07 schrieb Daveincid:

June Alpha is a week after public release, as always:thup:

I already answered the question....

On 04/05/2023 at 16:00, Daveincid said:

are you serious?:seagull: Anyways, I do not answer those type of questions anymore

Is May being skipped ? People asking about June which is a month away, I was waiting for the May update before starting a new save but I can wait a bit longer

• Daveincid changed the title to FM23 "Increase Realism"- Megapack MAY Update by Daveincid
9 小时前, Daveincid说:

FM23 "Increase Realism"-Megapack May Update is now released
Download-Link is updated:thup:
Cheers
Daveincid

Great!! Will there be any update for Bury FC and Bury AFC merger, and include the rival clubs of Bury and derbies which Bury involved ?

vor 6 Stunden schrieb ivansze2010:

Great!! Will there be any update for Bury FC and Bury AFC merger, and include the rival clubs of Bury and derbies which Bury involved ?

I'll take a look at it for the next update:thup:

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Kingstontom88:

Super work, as ever. Makes me want to start a new save every month!

Thank you! 

You can feel priviledged. I just want to start "a save", but no chance at all:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Etebaer said:

Yeah, i very probably will skip FM24 and start a long season FM23 with the final update...

That's exactly what I'm planning on doing.  I might not play FM24 until FM25 is out, lol.