[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 (07/01/2022)
25 minutes ago, sgevolker said:

Hi,

great work :applause:

Unfortunately I cannot see the the match panels. Reload cache is done. What could be the reason?

Br

Volker

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-07 um 23.19.07.png

Clear Cache worked for me but i also reset to default as well 

Edited by alian62

1 hour ago, benhoward12 said:

The 4.0 update is really really good! top work, thank you :)

Edit: I think the panel sizes* are reseting, is anyone else having the same issue?

Yes same issue for me. Love the new match day experience and layout etc. I like the view as below. But it just keeps resetting sadly. Hope it can be fixed.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 22.38.40.png

Became very buggy for me unfortunately . Had to clear Cache and reset to default  a few times to get it to load properly . I like innovations but not a fan of the match screen . I dont like crowding the 3D experience with panels and making score box bigger as it distracts me , but thats just me . It was a real let down for me since FM18 when the match day was crowded with panels you could not hide . FM22 reverted to a clearer screen which i loved . If the score box could be a hidden option as would those small panels on the bottom it would be great . 

Of course keep up the good work :applause:

Edited by alian62

6 hours ago, ViG1980 said:

One question- how come you reduced some of the detail on the half time and full time panels? I preferred the old ones that showed a lot more detail about the game.

My apologies. The way the panels were structured was not efficient. When I wrote the initial code, it was quite rushed. In order to neaten things up and reorganise things, I rewrote a lot of the code and will be introducing new half-time and full-time panels to go with the new match graphics.

It goes to show how unbearable the default panels are 😂

wow. This update (v4.00) is incredible. The ME feels so fresh and authentic. I love the new look of the dugout.

Few minor things listed below;

• On the custom panel, I can only select one teams shot map. On the drop down list, they are just listed as "shot map" but both return the same teams shot map. I then checked the two shot map options on the far left panels - they list both teams shot maps but still show the same result (i.e only one teams). See screenshots attached.
  • What occurs in the bottom left panel where it reads "latest event updates". I've never seen anything appear here during my games.
  • Goal Scorer pop-up. Is there a way that this can stay on the screen for a little while longer. Seems to disappear quite quickly.

Fantastic job yet again.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.08 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.36 pm.png

Hi, excellent skin. I apologise if this has been mentioned previously but when i adjust custom panels in the in between match highlights, they seem to go back to default. Is there any way to stop this?

Many thanks

@FMEnhancedThere seems to be a problem with individual shouts in the 4.0 update.

I have the option to use shouts at the current moment (the button is ungreyed)

image.png.21df91f76852fede5d07bd3c2837cb4f.png

I want to praise individuals involved in an equaliser. Cursor isn't showing but it's over Praise > Individuals (note it says 'player')

image.png.a0492c24e4f2752ad854e8a21d2dccac.png

Clicking on individuals gives me this:

image.png.ea95aa66e4c900bb46c9bbb8918626dd.png

EDIT: It might be because I updated the skin before I loaded the game up. I deleted the cache and reloaded the skin. I'll check to see if individual shouts work in my next match.

EDIT 2: tested next match and individual shouts definitely seems to be broken in the skin. I can shout individually by clicking on the player on the team bar.

Edited by anagain

This is what I have:

image.png.7d746542d23f525371ec3df003c9796e.png

"Instructions" isn't showing between "Attacking" and "Shouts"

The right hand panel is constantly empty.

Overlapping of buttons in the top corner .

I have cleared cache, exited game and restarted but nothing changed.

2 hours ago, gladman1 said:

Hi, excellent skin. I apologise if this has been mentioned previously but when i adjust custom panels in the in between match highlights, they seem to go back to default. Is there any way to stop this?

Many thanks

Yes I have the same problem!

4 hours ago, gladman1 said:

Many thanks

1 hour ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Yes I have the same problem!

Can you elaborate? I have tested the panels for an extensive period and they NEVER reset. I change their shape/size and they remain as I place them. I change their contents with the dropdown selectors and they remain as I set them. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this, though it may be an issue specific individuals.

Firstly, in Preferences, do the following:

• Uncheck - Use caching to decrease page loading times
  • Check - Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences

This will ensure your game doesn't keep a cache and that the skin is loading as it should. If you still experiences the issue after this, I will need screenshots/screen capture videos of what you are doing and what is happening.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

3 hours ago, anagain said:

@FMEnhancedThere seems to be a problem with individual shouts in the 4.0 update.

I have the option to use shouts at the current moment (the button is ungreyed)

image.png.21df91f76852fede5d07bd3c2837cb4f.png

I want to praise individuals involved in an equaliser. Cursor isn't showing but it's over Praise > Individuals (note it says 'player')

image.png.a0492c24e4f2752ad854e8a21d2dccac.png

Clicking on individuals gives me this:

image.png.ea95aa66e4c900bb46c9bbb8918626dd.png

EDIT: It might be because I updated the skin before I loaded the game up. I deleted the cache and reloaded the skin. I'll check to see if individual shouts work in my next match.

EDIT 2: tested next match and individual shouts definitely seems to be broken in the skin. I can shout individually by clicking on the player on the team bar.

I have found the cause of this and am currently fixing it. Thanks for letting me know.

5 hours ago, pearsiesgunners said:

wow. This update (v4.00) is incredible. The ME feels so fresh and authentic. I love the new look of the dugout.

Few minor things listed below;

• On the custom panel, I can only select one teams shot map. On the drop down list, they are just listed as "shot map" but both return the same teams shot map. I then checked the two shot map options on the far left panels - they list both teams shot maps but still show the same result (i.e only one teams). See screenshots attached.
  • What occurs in the bottom left panel where it reads "latest event updates". I've never seen anything appear here during my games.
  • Goal Scorer pop-up. Is there a way that this can stay on the screen for a little while longer. Seems to disappear quite quickly.

Fantastic job yet again.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.08 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.12.36 pm.png

I have fixed this at my end. I will be changing the download link soon so people can download a fresh copy of 4.0 with the fixes in place. It won't be for a few hours.

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what I have:

image.png.7d746542d23f525371ec3df003c9796e.png

"Instructions" isn't showing between "Attacking" and "Shouts"

The right hand panel is constantly empty.

Overlapping of buttons in the top corner .

I have cleared cache, exited game and restarted but nothing changed.

What are you asking exactly? I understand you are putting pieces of different skins together and have run into trouble. I cannot help because I don't know what you have changed, what you have missed, what you have overwritten etc. You have not copied all of the necessary files for everything to work correctly and your custom graphics are not suitable.

20 hours ago, sgevolker said:

Hi,

great work :applause:

Unfortunately I cannot see the the match panels. Reload cache is done. What could be the reason?

Br

Volker

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-07 um 23.19.07.png

Did you manage to sort your problem?

21 hours ago, benhoward12 said:

The 4.0 update is really really good! top work, thank you :)

Edit: I think the panel sizes* are reseting, is anyone else having the same issue?

Can you also clarify what you are referring to? I tested the skin thoroughly for several days over hundreds of matches and none of the panels reset themselves.

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)
2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

What are you asking exactly? I understand you are putting pieces of different skins together and have run into trouble. I cannot help because I don't know what you have changed, what you have missed, what you have overwritten etc. You have not copied all of the necessary files for everything to work correctly and your custom graphics are not suitable.

I didn't change anything in the match folder. It turns out, it was because of a file in the 'team' folder it's working fine now. 

8 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I didn't change anything in the match folder. It turns out, it was because of a file in the 'team' folder it's working fine now. 

Often, as I'm sure you're aware, files for one particular area of the game include files from other areas of the game. I'm glad you managed to sort it regardless. Best of luck going forward!

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

Can you also clarify what you are referring to? I tested the skin thoroughly for several days over hundreds of matches and none of the panels reset themselves.

When changing the size of the panels, for example changing 8 sections to 6, the next game the panel options stayed the same, but the sizing reset, so I had 8 sections again (main custom section)

although it’s not ruining the skin as options don’t change, it’s brilliant! Thank you 

Edited by benhoward12

48 minutes ago, benhoward12 said:

When changing the size of the panels, for example changing 8 sections to 6, the next game the panel options stayed the same, but the sizing reset, so I had 8 sections again (main custom section)

although it’s not ruining the skin as options don’t change, it’s brilliant! Thank you 

The adjustable panels aren't coded perfect by SI. They glitch sometimes. The best way to deal with the panels is to:

Uncheck - Use caching to decrease page loading times

Check - Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences

When you do that, you can reload the skin by pressing SHIFT + R

When you adjust the panels, reload the skin to make sure they stay as you put them. They only usually reset/glitch when you drag the lines right to the edge.

6 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

First screenshot is how I arrange the panels. But after a couple of highlights it reverts back to the second screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 21.35.09.png

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 21.37.53.png

Move it upwards in increments to see if it stays. It's the way SI coded the panels and is why I was initially reluctant to use them. I have no problems with them myself.

If you use the method above, it should work fine.

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Move it upwards in increments to see if it stays. It's the way SI coded the panels and is why I was initially reluctant to use them. I have no problems with them myself.

If you use the method above, it should work fine.

There is an option in preferences - interface to tick or untick overide custom files . Not sure if that will work

10 minutes ago, prot651 said:

There is an option in preferences - interface to tick or untick overide custom files . Not sure if that will work

To my knowledge, this only helps to stop the panels changing. Some people experience an issue whereby after dragging to resize a panel, although it sticks, after a refresh, it reverts somewhat. This only usually happens when dragging the separators to the very edge. Dragging them close to the edge, and sometimes in increments (to coax it) usually does the trick. The mechanics of these panels is not great and although SI could fix them, they are very sparsely used within the game that it wouldn't be worth the time.

Thanks for assisting and chipping in 👍

On 08/01/2022 at 06:03, FMEnhanced said:

My apologies. The way the panels were structured was not efficient. When I wrote the initial code, it was quite rushed. In order to neaten things up and reorganise things, I rewrote a lot of the code and will be introducing new half-time and full-time panels to go with the new match graphics.

It goes to show how unbearable the default panels are 😂

Thank you! and can't wait.

Since the 4.0 update when you hover over the info button the display is transparent, making it hard to read as it's indistinguishable from what's below it a lot of the time. It also seems clipped omn the right hand side, with some info missing. I loved this feature, especially on scouting reports, because of all the extra info you could get. Would be great to get it reverted. Otherwise fantastic work! Cheers, this skin has made FM22 so much more playabale and enjoyable. I'd be surprised if SI aren't looking closely at it and considering implementing loads of the ideas in FM23.

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 16.02.48.png

Edited by enders357

20 minutes ago, enders357 said:

Since the 4.0 update when you hover over the info button the display is transparent, making it hard to read as it's indistinguishable from what's below it a lot of the time. It also seems clipped omn the right hand side, with some info missing. I loved this feature, especially on scouting reports, because of all the extra info you could get. Would be great to get it reverted. Otherwise fantastic work! Cheers, this skin has made FM22 so much more playabale and enjoyable. I'd be surprised if SI aren't looking closely at it and considering implementing loads of the ideas in FM23.

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 16.02.48.png

Clearing your cache and reloading the skin usually solves this.

2 hours ago, enders357 said:

2 hours ago, That There Phil said:

Clearing your cache and reloading the skin usually solves this.

Indeed a cache clearance will resolve this. The Modal Screen was removed from my skin as it was needed. The game obviously cached it from the previous version.

4 hours ago, sgevolker said:

No unfortunately not. Clear cache and reload, also switch between standard skin and yours, nothing helps. 

It is a cache problem because I can see it is not loading the new buttons at the top etc. While the game is closed, delete the previous version of the skin and I stall the new one. Load the game, clear the cache and you'll be fine.

The skin is working perfectly in regards to Match Panels etc. and so it's definitely a caching issue.

3 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Absolutely love this skin - however i want to increase the size of the Staff profile picture as its really small and would like to increase to same size as player profile. How can i do this?

This is certainly on my list. I hope to get around to it soon.

I noticed a bug when agent window (in contract negotiation) pops up (after hovering over the cursor). It is then too large and does not fit the text.

The skin itself is excellent, I would only add the player status in the club in the profile and it would be nice if the pop-up of the training staff was customized.

Edited by henry80

Can someone do me a massive favour ?.

I really want the Rensie Custom skin for FM22 but when I download it I can't get into the files to change the tactics pitch. It keeps downloading but I can't open the files. Can anyone send me the downloaed skin with the files open. 

I love the skin but I have I tactics pitch with the players name/number on the shirts I want to add, but when I download the skin I can't get into the files. 

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, m.char said:

Can someone do me a massive favour ?.

I really want the Rensie Custom skin for FM22 but when I download it I can't get into the files to change the tactics pitch. It keeps downloading but I can't open the files. Can anyone send me the downloaed skin with the files open. 

I love the skin but I have I tactics pitch with the players name/number on the shirts I want to add, but when I download the skin I can't get into the files. 

Thanks.

This is the thread for the Zealand skin- try asking in the Rensie skin thread https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/559094-fm22skins-rensie-custom-skin-low-resolution-skin/