Jump to content

[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, IamOverrated said:

Found a little bug in 3.02 when a player is getting concerned with his agreed playing time. The text goes over eachother1756178242_CleanShot2021-12-22at10_21_22.png.bbc31bd56abe960e26d69dc2bd2f0ba0.png

Thanks for this. As you can understand, it's a very specific scenario that yields this type of response and therefore was missed in testing. I'll come up with a fix 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pearsiesgunners said:

On v3.02, during a match the match stats widget that appears directly beneath the scoreline has removed the stadium & competition details. 

I also found that the zoom settings seemed a bit odd. I have always played on 85% and noticed that it was larger on v3.02.
 

You are correct. I may reinstate the information, though many people asked for more room for the stats. I introduced a new panel which shows the scores and also has the competition info etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, nilwill said:

Awesome. This skin is amazing BTW. I get rid of the Zealand branding and share it with a few people on Reddit, still attributing yourself and Zealand as the authors.

Let me know if that's an issue. I don't think a lot of people download it anyways.

Just don't tell Zealand...the guy has feelings you know. 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, QP said:

So far impressive skin but hovering player popup card with match players bar widget would be a neat addition too.

The problem is that the boxes there are all buttons. You can't have a button on top of a button.

A workaround would be to make space above/below. I'll look into it 👍 Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Thanks for this. As you can understand, it's a very specific scenario that yields this type of response and therefore was missed in testing. I'll come up with a fix 👍

And here's me just coming to post about this but, being the skinner that you are, you are already on top of it.:thup:

I am, however, having the below issue. Now, I am not sure if this is because of something that I have done, but if you could point me in the right direction with regards to the panel involved, I will take a look and see if it was something on my part.

popup.png.dcbbd14ef13af90e321933965f09bd31.png

I'm assuming it is a player popup panel, but I'm not sure which one.

Edited by EnigMattic1
Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Just don't tell Zealand...the guy has feelings you know. 😝

HAHA. Thanks.  Zealand was pretty cool when he found out and stated he was fine with it. His fans are the ones that really scare me. 😝

Edited by nilwill
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

And here's me just coming to post about this but, being the skinner that you are, you are already on top of it.:thup:

I am, however, having the below issue. Now, I am not sure if this is because of something that I have done, but if you could point me in the right direction with regards to the panel involved, I will take a look and see if it was something on my part.

popup.png.dcbbd14ef13af90e321933965f09bd31.png

I'm assuming it is a player popup panel, but I'm not sure which one.

Inside player personal details popup panel.xml:

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="300,-1" gap="8" height="218" id="popu">

Height is set to 218. Looks like you need more space with the modifications you have made.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Inside player personal details popup panel.xml:

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="300,-1" gap="8" height="218" id="popu">

Height is set to 218. Looks like you need more space with the modifications you have made.

Exactly this. The layout section defines how much room to use to fill the information out but you have the container height being defined as 218, hence the cutoff. Change the height to 300 to match and it won't cutoff anymore

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

Made a few minor changes to better utilise the club colours as well as changed the layout of the title bar so everything 'fits'

38dd2112d9ae284cb4c6392ab17ba959.jpg.d6cd7eb96df8aa631329a53f2267d9bc.jpg73a05f57ad2404562cc6f72d9358243a.jpg.516621494cb59571614ce46504377348.jpg

 

Nice work. The skin is purposely kept somewhat vanilla in order to remain somewhat close to the default skin, though I am happy to see people like yourself being creative and making it your own!

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Nice work. The skin is purposely kept somewhat vanilla in order to remain somewhat close to the default skin, though I am happy to see people like yourself being creative and making it your own!

I haven't made a skin for the last 5 years so I thought I'd ease myself back into it by making some small edits to yours (as it's the best imo out of the ones released so far and the one I personally use.)

Tbh I actually like the default skin layout (except the panels as usual) this year which makes a change! Main reason I got into skinning is because I didn't in previous years lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so the code I have in the xml is below:

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="270,-1" gap="8" height="218" id="popu">

Should I change the 218 to 270 to match the layout as suggested by @Drakestoneand @FMEnhanced, I lose even more of the player picture to the point where all I can see id the players forehead. The information on the righthand side doesn't change.

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Ok, so the code I have in the xml is below:

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="270,-1" gap="8" height="218" id="popu">

Should I change the 218 to 270 to match the layout as suggested by @Drakestoneand @FMEnhanced, I lose even more of the player picture to the point where all I can see id the players forehead. The information on the righthand side doesn't change.

The layout should stay at 300 as that is the width of the box. Change 218 incrementally until you reach the desired height.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this, wonderful. @FMEnhanced Have I missed where we can add the much debated (twitter) attribute solid block boxes?

I ask as to quote your tweet "I will "comment out" the section which creates the boxes, and those who wish to have them can simply remove the comment syntax to have the boxes restored"

I have no idea how to do this :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

The layout should stay at 300 as that is the width of the box. Change 218 incrementally until you reach the desired height.

This is what confused me as this is the code from your file. I hadn't actually touched this xml. I redownloaded your latest file to double check and, unless I'm looking at the wrong file, there is nothing that says 300. I will make that number 300 and see what happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what confused me as this is the code from your file. I hadn't actually touched this xml. I redownloaded your latest file to double check and, unless I'm looking at the wrong file, there is nothing that says 300. I will make that number 300 and see what happens. 

Ah my apologies. That is my mistake. It is because I am working with a different file at my end. It will be 270 for you. Only change the height attribute.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v3.03 (22/12/2021)
24 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Same, it's the only thing I don't like in this skin..

Restored in the latest update. It was removed in 3.2 and restored in 3.3 by request. :thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

Not without permission, no lol. It is FMEnhanced work, i've just made some small tweaks to it.

Feel free to share your changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go then. It is based on the 3.2 version not 3.3 if I remember rightly, and no, neither myself nor FMEnhanced will be supporting it as an FYI. Do not report bugs to it in this thread (although it shouldnt have any other than what would have been in 3.2)

Extract to your skins folder and select FME - Zealand - Recoloured in preferences as your skin

FME-Zealand-Recoloured.zip

Edited by Drakestone
Instructions
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

There you go then. It is based on the 3.2 version not 3.3 if I remember rightly, and no, neither myself nor FMEnhanced will be supporting it as an FYI. Do not report bugs to it in this thread (although it shouldnt have any other than what would have been in 3.2)

FME-Zealand-Recoloured.zip 7.78 MB · 1 download

Thanks . But will send the 3.03 original ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Godsend that I found this reskin from you guys! I love it so far. 

JUST one thing I hope we can consider? And actually the whole reason I went hunting for a skin. Can we get player personality on the scout report cards? It's actually a vital piece of information I use in deciding the players to pursue.

Currently I have to view the player, or hover over the info icon to see it. Which sure.... isn't a huge deal... but when I am cycling through a bunch of cards it can save me a lot of time. Would be thankful for any feedback on this!

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ridgenkc said:

Godsend that I found this reskin from you guys! I love it so far. 

JUST one thing I hope we can consider? And actually the whole reason I went hunting for a skin. Can we get player personality on the scout report cards? It's actually a vital piece of information I use in deciding the players to pursue.

Currently I have to view the player, or hover over the info icon to see it. Which sure.... isn't a huge deal... but when I am cycling through a bunch of cards it can save me a lot of time. Would be thankful for any feedback on this!

The Scout Report card is one of my next challenges, though it is a big undertaking which is why I have put it off for a little while. Many other skinners have modded the Scout Report Card already, though not properly.

All other skinners build their panels for one specific resolution which makes life a lot easier as all it requires is placing elements within the frame. When I create something, I have to make sure that everything I place in the frame adapts to every single screen size. The Scout Report Card is tremendously tricky because it shows up in places where it is very small (inbox emails) as well as having its own panel in the Scouting Centre. I therefore have to ensure it works across every iteration, whilst also working across every resolution (like the default skin), all the while adding greater functionality.

Regardless, it is one of my next challenges and I intend not to disappoint 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

@FMEnhancedYour work on this skin is amazing and inspiring. 

I've build my own skin for personal use with the help of this amazing skinning forum, using bits and pieces from yours and other ( equally amazing ) skins

I am trying to understand how the match touchline tablet work - I am using a simplified version from your skin - one panel ( no analysis ) and only 3 slots per row.

What I don't understand is how to make some slot panels don't change between home and away - I am using my team stats, and opposition formation but they flip between home and away games. 

Looking into the skin files, I see that the properties are passed down from in between highlight panel as HSMt & ASMt  ( home something and away something :) )  towards the match touchline tablet panel and match touchline tablet slot container but I have no idea how to make them about human team and opposition team - if it's even possible.

 Home game:

spacer.png

Away game:

spacer.png

Any idea / help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Ah my apologies. That is my mistake. It is because I am working with a different file at my end. It will be 270 for you. Only change the height attribute.

Quick question. Is it possible to just make the actual popup a little taller?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with the new update the overlap in this panel still exists. 
I cleared cache and everything. I understand that is something with the main subtle box that the xml calls.
Where is this main subtle box in the graphics folder? I take a guess that is in the boxes/FME/bordered subtle.

UPDATE: I fixed it. Nice thought with the invinsible colour. :D

image.png.9aebe16743291a8c31b5e9777e2d342f.png

Edited by alexmorak
Link to post
Share on other sites

On v3.03, the dugout is squashed in width. Playing 85% zoom on macbook air.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 11.24.48 pm.png

On the match day tablet, my bottom right panel keeps being reverting to this widget.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 11.27.20 pm.png

On v3.00, 85% zoom on my laptop meant that the highlighted panels were removed which allowed a clearer read of the attributes. This has now been reversed on the latest updates. Any idea on how to turn these off? The squad number, kit and the octagon graph are pretty useless IMO

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 11.30.07 pm.png

Edited by pearsiesgunners
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving the skin and the latest update with the pop out stuff but I was wondering if it's possible to add either another tab to it or to put the contract end date in the top part as you can no longer view that from the hover pop up.

(Screenshot with the panel I'm referring to)

image.png.ac2e40442148c1e846c4f98755ce3d02.png

Thanks for the work on this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just popping in to say thank you for creating this marvelous skin, sharing it with all of us, and the dedication to keep improving with your own ideas and implementing many of the suggestions that come in.  

:thup::thup::thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, That There Phil said:

After the latest update I don't seem to get the attribute improvement arrows on the player profile screen. They show up on the attributes screen, on the development screen and on the player popup, but not on the main profile screen.

confirm, same problem

replace file from previous version fix problem
directory: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\FME_-_Zealand\panels\player

player overview panel.xml

player overview panel.xml

Edited by aduh
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, That There Phil said:

After the latest update I don't seem to get the attribute improvement arrows on the player profile screen. They show up on the attributes screen, on the development screen and on the player popup, but not on the main profile screen.

If you want to keep the new player overview profile, go to skins\FME_-_Zealand\panels\player and in the player overview panel.xml, at line 169 change the show_attribute_offsets="false" to show_attribute_offsets="true".

Save the xml and reload your skin ingame.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, alexmorak said:

Even with the new update the overlap in this panel still exists. 
I cleared cache and everything. I understand that is something with the main subtle box that the xml calls.
Where is this main subtle box in the graphics folder? I take a guess that is in the boxes/FME/bordered subtle.

UPDATE: I fixed it. Nice thought with the invinsible colour. :D

image.png.9aebe16743291a8c31b5e9777e2d342f.png

How did you fix it? It still looks wonky for me on 3.03

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IamOverrated said:

How did you fix it? It still looks wonky for me on 3.03

Add this <colour name="invisible" value="rgba(255,255,255,0.000001)"/> to your settings.xml at skins\FME_-_Zealand\settings. Don't forget to reload and clear cache!

Edited by alexmorak
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/12/2021 at 11:51, alexmorak said:

Even with the new update the overlap in this panel still exists. 
I cleared cache and everything. I understand that is something with the main subtle box that the xml calls.
Where is this main subtle box in the graphics folder? I take a guess that is in the boxes/FME/bordered subtle.

UPDATE: I fixed it. Nice thought with the invinsible colour. :D

image.png.9aebe16743291a8c31b5e9777e2d342f.png

Strange. Glad to see you sorted it.

What was the problem? Was it because you copied the code but didn't carry over the colour from the settings?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexmorak said:

Add this <colour name="invisible" value="rgba(255,255,255,0.000001)"/> to your settings.xml at skins\FME_-_Zealand\settings. Don't forget to reload and clear cache!

Ah, just saw this. I see. This is why it was confusing. I always assume the issue/complaint is with the skin and not a modified version of it. It is quite an unconventional way of fixing the issue but it served its purpose. Transparent text 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...