[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

12 hours ago, alexmorak said:

If you want to keep the new player overview profile, go to skins\FME_-_Zealand\panels\player and in the player overview panel.xml, at line 169 change the show_attribute_offsets="false" to show_attribute_offsets="true".

Save the xml and reload your skin ingame.

I forgot to change this myself in the new update. Cheers for helping others Alex 👍

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: It was fixed after I reloaded the skin.

Hey guys. I have noticed a bug when I got scout reports in inbox. All players are OK, except the GK. As you can see on attached screenshot GK attributes are not shown on Attributes tab.

It was OK for the prev version. I am using the last one.

P.S. Sorry that UI is in Russian. Anyway, I think it does not matter.

Спойлер

image.png.8648e696b2986db78b3e0bd74d2f0a74.png

Edited by Orkhan Ismayilov

For those wanting attribute boxes, do the following:

1) Open: panels/player/FME/tabs/attributes/player attributes.xml

2) Change the following section:

<!-- Attribute value -->
<record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="0">
	<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" style="semi_bold"/>
</record>

TO

<!-- Attribute value -->
<record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="0">
	<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" style="semi_bold" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/FME/attributes/paper"/>
</record>

The difference is only: 

use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/FME/attributes/paper"

Have fun!

16 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

<!-- Attribute value -->
	<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" style="semi_bold"/>
</record>

TO

<!-- Attribute value -->
	<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" style="semi_bold" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/FME/attributes/paper"/>
</record>

The difference is only: 

Have fun!

Hi, thank you for this, much appreciated. How do I open the panels stated above when the skin has been automatically downloaded as an fmf file? 

Not sure in that case where panels lives within FM? 

25 minutes ago, ricmetty said:

Hi, thank you for this, much appreciated. How do I open the panels stated above when the skin has been automatically downloaded as an fmf file? 

Not sure in that case where panels lives within FM? 

Hi @ricmetty,

You will need to extract the .FMF using the Resource Archiver. Within your library in Steam. there is a dropdown arrow to help filter your games etc. Clicking on the dropdown arrow allows you to choose to view Tools instead of just Games. You should have available to you, the Resource Archiver for FM22. Install it, run it and then choose "Extract Archive" and choose the FME - Zealand.FMF file. Save it to your skins folder, make the necessary adjustments and then delete the original .FMF as it will conflict with your extracted folder if it is also within the skins directory.

I could easily send you the extracted version, though it is much better to learn for the future. If you get stuck, I posted the extracted folder of v3.03 a few messages back for another user who is not on a PC.

On 23/12/2021 at 10:44, BuzzR said:

Hi.

@FMEnhancedYour work on this skin is amazing and inspiring. 

I've build my own skin for personal use with the help of this amazing skinning forum, using bits and pieces from yours and other ( equally amazing ) skins

I am trying to understand how the match touchline tablet work - I am using a simplified version from your skin - one panel ( no analysis ) and only 3 slots per row.

What I don't understand is how to make some slot panels don't change between home and away - I am using my team stats, and opposition formation but they flip between home and away games. 

Looking into the skin files, I see that the properties are passed down from in between highlight panel as HSMt & ASMt  ( home something and away something :) )  towards the match touchline tablet panel and match touchline tablet slot container but I have no idea how to make them about human team and opposition team - if it's even possible.

Home game:

spacer.png

Away game:

spacer.png

Any idea / help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi @BuzzR. Thank you for the kinds words and feedback. Unfortunately, the panels are based on the Home & Away teams and will naturally flip back and forth between matches as you will not always be the home team. What I would suggest, from the top of my head, would be to create an identical panel and use tabs like I have in my Match Panel. In the first tab, have Home statistics and in the second, have Away statistics. Whenever you play a game, choose either the Home or Away tab to view and you'll be good to go.

45 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @ricmetty,

You will need to extract the .FMF using the Resource Archiver. Within your library in Steam. there is a dropdown arrow to help filter your games etc. Clicking on the dropdown arrow allows you to choose to view Tools instead of just Games. You should have available to you, the Resource Archiver for FM22. Install it, run it and then choose "Extract Archive" and choose the FME - Zealand.FMF file. Save it to your skins folder, make the necessary adjustments and then delete the original .FMF as it will conflict with your extracted folder if it is also within the skins directory.

I could easily send you the extracted version, though it is much better to learn for the future. If you get stuck, I posted the extracted folder of v3.03 a few messages back for another user who is not on a PC.

Thanks, never knew about the RA tool, i've followed the steps and saved the skin here:

C:\Users\Ric Metcalfe\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\

Got into the file here FME_-_Zealand (2)\panels\player\FME\tabs\attributes\player attributes.xml

See attachment, is it me, or does the path I need to change differ slightly to the path you stated needs to be amended?path.JPG.2341ded42bdc8fc811be2b3bb7d6495a.JPG

Edited by ricmetty
typo

30 minutes ago, ricmetty said:

Thanks, never knew about the RA tool, i've followed the steps and saved the skin here:

C:\Users\Ric Metcalfe\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\

Got into the file here FME_-_Zealand (2)\panels\player\FME\tabs\attributes\player attributes.xml

See attachment, is it me, or does the path I need to change differ slightly to the path you stated needs to be amended?path.JPG.2341ded42bdc8fc811be2b3bb7d6495a.JPG

No need to change the path. All paths are relative to the skin root folder. Changing the code as stated will work just fine. Be sure to clear your cache though when your reload.

Hi,

Just bought FM22 and wanted to download this skin.

How do I access the file after I click got download when on FMbase, it just comes up as a non accessible file? Do I need a winzip or something along those lines to make it work?

This is probably a very easy issue to resolve but my tech knowledge is very limited, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Alex

37 minutes ago, Spanish Alex 36 said:

Hi,

Just bought FM22 and wanted to download this skin.

How do I access the file after I click got download when on FMbase, it just comes up as a non accessible file? Do I need a winzip or something along those lines to make it work?

This is probably a very easy issue to resolve but my tech knowledge is very limited, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Just put the fmf file into your skin folder - Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins

then you can pick it in the settings ingame

59 minutes ago, junkerne said:

Just put the fmf file into your skin folder - Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins

then you can pick it in the settings ingame

Create the skins folder as it won't be there 

20 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

<!-- Attribute value -->
</record>

TO

<!-- Attribute value -->
</record>

The difference is only: 

Have fun!

What do you mean by "attribute boxes"?

I seem to have found an issue with the latest edition of this skin.

image.png.c16b2e66180711da6b4f0b28c2453ac7.png

The above image shows peformance ratings for the player in previous matches. I can get this to pop up by hovering over the players mini profile via the associated symbol on their name panel. If I then hover over form for recent matches then that panel pops up.

image.png.ca8a0d0c2b1262a155c010bd6315ae25.png

The problem is I can not get rid of those panels during the match.

After experimenting the only way I can get rid of those panels is to go to that players form screen and hover over the bar chart for the associated match.

I found this purely by accident. I accidentally hovered over a player and their mini profile popped up. I must have then clicked on a match in the form box.

21 hours ago, anagain said:

I seem to have found an issue with the latest edition of this skin.

image.png.c16b2e66180711da6b4f0b28c2453ac7.png

The above image shows peformance ratings for the player in previous matches. I can get this to pop up by hovering over the players mini profile via the associated symbol on their name panel. If I then hover over form for recent matches then that panel pops up.

image.png.ca8a0d0c2b1262a155c010bd6315ae25.png

The problem is I can not get rid of those panels during the match.

After experimenting the only way I can get rid of those panels is to go to that players form screen and hover over the bar chart for the associated match.

I found this purely by accident. I accidentally hovered over a player and their mini profile popped up. I must have then clicked on a match in the form box.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. This is not a bug with the skin, but a bug with Football Manager. You will have to report this to them via their Bug Tracker.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. This is not a bug with the skin, but a bug with Football Manager. You will have to report this to them via their Bug Tracker.

Cheers!

Oh, okay. Don't get the mouseover mini profile on the player bar of the match screen on the default skin so only evident with the skin. I'll report it and they can have a look.

7 minutes ago, anagain said:

Oh, okay. Don't get the mouseover mini profile on the player bar of the match screen on the default skin so only evident with the skin. I'll report it and they can have a look.

No worries. You say that you don't get the glitch on the default skin during a match but how did you test it? The Player Popup is not available in the default skin during a match unless you're in Tactics.

8 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

No worries. You say that you don't get the glitch on the default skin during a match but how did you test it? The Player Popup is not available in the default skin during a match unless you're in Tactics.

Yeah, that's why I wrongly assumed it was a problem with the skin. You know your skin though so I'll deyail what I did in the bug report, when I geta round to it later.

Hi @FMEnhanced- quick question regarding the pop up panel. Not got the game open right now so can’t screenshot it but how did you remove the ‘normal’ pop up panel (primary text on secondary background) and replace it with your profile panel?

I’ve found the player information pop up (or words to that extent) but can’t find what leads into that!

Thanks in advance!

57 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Hi @FMEnhanced- quick question regarding the pop up panel. Not got the game open right now so can’t screenshot it but how did you remove the ‘normal’ pop up panel (primary text on secondary background) and replace it with your profile panel?

I’ve found the player information pop up (or words to that extent) but can’t find what leads into that!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @_Ben_. Merry Christmas. You'll find what you need in Generic. The panel is called popup information panel.xml :thup:

1 hour ago, nexting said:

20211226180521_1.thumb.jpg.38c95961833d6c73ea3db3eb3af119a6.jpg

Just noticed this on scout reports, it doesn't happen on every one though

If you clear your cache and reload, let me know if it happens again after that. If you have already cleared your cache and reloaded, I will have to look into it.

9 minutes ago, zk1265 said:

hi,when using the skin if i try to expand on any data in the data hub nothing happens. I changed to the normal FM skin and the data hub worked fine.

do you know of any fixes to this issue?

thanks

Can you elaborate a little or post a screenshot? 

19 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

So, I tried the "Attribute Boxes" thing and this is the result:

attributes.png.85ef55c5a08b96e32fe71e7137eb2ad9.png

That doesn't even add up with the colours that I have on the squad page. What have I done wrong?

The box colours are determined by these colours in your settings file:

<colour name="low attribute background" red="181" green="0" blue="0" />
<colour name="normal attribute background" red="0" green="0" blue="0" alpha="0" />
<colour name="good attribute background" value="bg blue darker" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" value="bg range20" />

Those are the colours I used.

1 minute ago, FMEnhanced said:

<colour name="normal attribute background" red="0" green="0" blue="0" alpha="0" />

I will take a look. Thanks

2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @_Ben_. Merry Christmas. You'll find what you need in Generic. The panel is called popup information panel.xml :thup:

Merry Christmas to you, too. Many thanks - that’s perfect and I can now start to work with those panels. All the work on player profile and nothing on the popup didn’t feel right!

38 minutes ago, zk1265 said:

when I try to click the button circled in red nothing happens but it works fine when using the normal FM skin

Screenshot 2021-12-26 211436.png

Just to be sure, after installing the skin, did you clear your cache? 

Menu > Preferences > Reset > Clear Cache

The Reset button is in the bottom left when you click Preferences.

2 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

To question you again on this - what is controlling the width of the overall popup panel? I'm stuck at this:

e86cabdffb9cbc76637860bc8f38a158.png

I can get the top panel to be 750 pixels, which is what I want, but not the whole thing - I'm only able to change the height of it.

Thanks again.

this worked. Thanks for  your help mate

8 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Just to be sure, after installing the skin, did you clear your cache? 

Menu > Preferences > Reset > Clear Cache

The Reset button is in the bottom left when you click Preferences.

3 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

To question you again on this - what is controlling the width of the overall popup panel? I'm stuck at this:

e86cabdffb9cbc76637860bc8f38a158.png

I can get the top panel to be 750 pixels, which is what I want, but not the whole thing - I'm only able to change the height of it.

Thanks again.

The width of the Player Popup is set to 650 pixels. To my knowledge, nobody has ever managed to change the width, though I found out how. You need to modify modal popup panel.xml by removing id="ppcn" (found in sitoolkit) and place it in your panels folder:

<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="ppcn">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
</container>

You can then set a width for the panel or have it autosize based on the contents.

5 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

God I feel like an idiot, but where do I find this settings file? 

11 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

The width of the Player Popup is set to 650 pixels. To my knowledge, nobody has ever managed to change the width, though I found out how. You need to modify modal popup panel.xml by removing id="ppcn" (found in sitoolkit) and place it in your panels folder:

Hi. Don't want to hijack @_Ben_ questions, I am also interested to know about this.. 

Does this affect other popup panels, like training selection popup for example?

29 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

Hi. Don't want to hijack @_Ben_ questions, I am also interested to know about this.. 

Does this affect other popup panels, like training selection popup for example?

I cannot verify whether or not it effects other panels at the moment. Considering it is somewhat of a global panel it is certainly possible. However, so long as those panels have defined widths, they will be fine.

I have been testing it for a few weeks and have encountered no issues as of yet 👍

Hope that helps 🤘

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

I cannot verify whether or not it effects other panels at the moment. Considering it is somewhat of a global panel it is certainly possible. However, so long as those panels have defined widths, they will be fine.

I have been testing it for a few weeks and have encountered no issues as of yet 👍

Hope that helps 🤘

think it does influence any pop up as I’ve had a quick play with a few things. 

Thanks again for the help on those issues! Can I just extend a big thank you again for not only the inspiration that you skin given has but also (and probably something that is less often mentioned) the neatness and subfolders that you keep your panels in, making it so so much easier to work through and find things! You’ve certainly given me some thoughts of just tidying up, as my panels/player has like 60 xmls dumped there and it’s hard to find what I need. 

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

think it does influence any pop up as I’ve had a quick play with a few things. 

Thanks again for the help on those issues! Can I just extend a big thank you again for not only the inspiration that you skin given has but also (and probably something that is less often mentioned) the neatness and subfolders that you keep your panels in, making it so so much easier to work through and find things! You’ve certainly given me some thoughts of just tidying up, as my panels/player has like 60 xmls dumped there and it’s hard to find what I need. 

Interesting. What do you think it is effecting? I have gone through the menus and engaged with every popup I can think of and they all continue to function normally despite the mod.

Haha, no worries at all. I have a bit of a background in web development and so coding and directory structures are in my blood. We all end up sharing our work and so keeping things simple, organised and structured (including closed comments) is to the benefit of us all. I'll be sure to check out your skin too. Always a pleasure to see what others have done and what solutions they have found for certain problems.

6 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Interesting. What do you think it is effecting? I have gone through the menus and engaged with every popup I can think of and they all continue to function normally despite the mod.

Haha, no worries at all. I have a bit of a background in web development and so coding and directory structures are in my blood. We all end up sharing our work and so keeping things simple, organised and structured (including closed comments) is to the benefit of us all. I'll be sure to check out your skin too. Always a pleasure to see what others have done and what solutions they have found for certain problems.

I didn’t have chance to switch between skins to prove but I felt that the training popup was slightly different as I didn’t remember seeing as many elipses (used to fit all the boxes in for schedules on the popup) as before - but that may be just me trying to see what I wanted to see!

I have zero background in this and have only been skinning for 2 editions now, really getting in this year. Unfortunately, as I said to someone else, a lot of the base of my skin was purpose built for my resolution so has many defined values rather than ‘-1’ for example so needs lots of tidying up.

A month or so back, I managed to get the Tactical Familiarity onto a panel (now a tabbed panel) on my overview and, because I’d not seen that in any other skin, really felt a sense of achievement!

Edited by _Ben_

45 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I didn’t have chance to switch between skins to prove but I felt that the training popup was slightly different as I didn’t remember seeing as many elipses (used to fit all the boxes in for schedules on the popup) as before - but that may be just me trying to see what I wanted to see!

I have zero background in this and have only been skinning for 2 editions now, really getting in this year. Unfortunately, as I said to someone else, a lot of the base of my skin was purpose built for my resolution so has many defined values rather than ‘-1’ for example so needs lots of tidying up.

A month or so back, I managed to get the Tactical Familiarity onto a panel (now a tabbed panel) on my overview and, because I’d not seen that in any other skin, really felt a sense of achievement!

Haha it's always nice when you finally crack something and it's all up and working.

Regarding the training panel, I just had a look and for a moment I thought the same as yourself, that the ellipses were due to a smaller panel or something. After swapping between the two panels, I can verify that the panel simply looks like that and the ellipses are due to limited space for all the text within the button. To clarify, the popup width mod doesn't effect it.

Good luck with the modding. I'm glad you've opted to try and make your skin more adaptable by using less fixed widths. Those with smaller screens will surely be thankful.

Just now, nexting said:

I have cleared the cache and it still does it

Thanks. I have since fixed the issue after some investigation. It will be sorted in the next update. Thanks again.

Hey, absolutely fantastic skin! Brilliant work! Can't believe I only discovered it a week ago!

Just one issue I've spotted since the latest update, the player condition hearts now don't fit? This wasn't a problem before the update. Hope it's fixable! Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 00.18.16.png

4 hours ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Hey, absolutely fantastic skin! Brilliant work! Can't believe I only discovered it a week ago!

Just one issue I've spotted since the latest update, the player condition hearts now don't fit? This wasn't a problem before the update. Hope it's fixable! Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 00.18.16.png

I'm using this skin on a 1366x768 resolution pc and I'm experiencing this problem too. Hopefully they will fix it soon :)

On 24/12/2021 at 21:01, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @BuzzR. Thank you for the kinds words and feedback. Unfortunately, the panels are based on the Home & Away teams and will naturally flip back and forth between matches as you will not always be the home team. What I would suggest, from the top of my head, would be to create an identical panel and use tabs like I have in my Match Panel. In the first tab, have Home statistics and in the second, have Away statistics. Whenever you play a game, choose either the Home or Away tab to view and you'll be good to go.

Hi @FMEnhanced

I just wanted to say thanks again for the idea! I managed to make it work - snooping around your match panels :lol:

This is the end product Home / Away .. and the Analysis tab as a bonus :cool:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Now I need to understand how to colour the icons , but that's another topic.

Thanks again.