[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

I'm glad you were able to make changes that suit your particular setup 👍

I wouldn't be able to do this because it interferes with too many things. For example, you can no longer see your Stadium Information which has disappeared due to a lack of space. Additionally, your team has two kits, for teams with three kits, I imagine they look squashed.

I assure you there is always method in the madness. Everything is done for a specific reason.

Definitely but as i only play with 2 kits its ok . But i see what you mean with a third kit . As for the stadium you only have to click on it to get the info .  Always thought the National kits needed to be bigger though

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all: your work and this skin are AMAZING!

Is it possible to revert the player profile view to 3.0 (or 3.1)?
Since you add more panels, the player attributes went smaller but I like the wider version.

fm-skin-bigger.png

Edited by Spidermini

Only a very minor point, but I'm sure you're aiming for perfection based on everything else I see!...

When the description extends to two lines (as opposed to short ones like 'World Class'), it bumps the value/wage out of view.

Thanks for all of your work. :)  (I haven't updated to the new version yet in case this is fixed already.)

image.png.93f371d94a019b07af952b0bf0b62267.png

Edited by Chris_FM

54 minutes ago, Chris_FM said:

Only a very minor point, but I'm sure you're aiming for perfection based on everything else I see!...

When the description extends to two lines (as opposed to short ones like 'World Class'), it bumps the value/wage out of view.

Thanks for all of your work. :)  (I haven't updated to the new version yet in case this is fixed already.)

What is your resolution or are you playing on a high zoom?

On 29/12/2021 at 22:15, FMEnhanced said:

This is indeed a bug. I have uploaded a new copy of 3.04. Download a fresh copy and confirm, if you can, that the bug is fixed. Thanks. My apologies.

working perfectly now, thanks for the quick fix! you're amazing.

On 29/12/2021 at 15:58, FMEnhanced said:

What big open space are you referring to?

Hi,

The space between the left panel (match summary) and the right panel (tablet). Bottom of page 13 in here there was an example. Also, what would really do it for me is to be able to get the panel to be bigger when on the laptop screen - it only allows 3 panels in width instead of the 4 on the larger screen. Anyway to override that in the code?

11 hours ago, alian62 said:

My filter buttons have stopped working . Anyone else having this issue .

If you downloaded v3.04 early, you will need to download it again and also refresh your cache. I made a change which caused particular popups to be centred on the screen, though it effected popups I had not intended it to. I reversed the change in a hotfix (same version number).

7 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @alexmorak, what is it that is happening to you?

When the description of the current or potential ability is above one line, like two etc. the prices of the transfer value or estimated wages are going down in order to not see them clearly. Like the image here.

17 hours ago, Chris_FM said:

Edited by alexmorak

4 minutes ago, alexmorak said:

When the description of the current or potential ability is above one line, like two etc. the prices of the transfer value or estimated wages are going down in order to not see them clearly. Like the image here.

Ah I see. Technically this is a FM issue as they did not create a scrolling box for all of the data on smaller screens. I will have a look at it and see what I can do to streamline things. I plan to overhaul the scout report regardless. Thanks for clarifying.

Just now, FMEnhanced said:

Ah I see. Technically this is a FM issue as they did not create a scrolling box for all of the data on smaller screens. I will have a look at it and see what I can do to streamline things. I plan to overhaul the scout report regardless. Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah I know, tried myselft too, not with a big success though 😂 Happy New Year my friend! Take care!

Also having an issue where if you select your team's stats in the tablet during a game and then select "attacking" or "shooting" in the drop down for that section/panel, it reverts back to "general" every game.

Edited by ViG1980

40 minutes ago, ViG1980 said:

Also having an issue where if you select your team's stats in the tablet during a game and then select "attacking" or "shooting" in the drop down for that section/panel, it reverts back to "general" every game.

It is a game thing, that "almost" everything you do during a match, is reverted back to what it was before the match started

24 minutes ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Anyone know how to fix this at 1366x768 resolution, 95% zoom???? I cant see the two boxes at the bottom after 3.04 update.

Royal Standard de Liège_ Παίκτες.png

Necessary changes were made in order to accommodate all aspects of the popup panel. When a person is a player and also a staff member (secondary job), buttons appear in order to switch between the two profiles. At your resolution, those buttons would not have enough room to be displayed and so code was written to hide the bottom two panels. Due to the tabs, the bottom two panels are not necessary. What were you using them for?

1 hour ago, junkerne said:

It is a game thing, that "almost" everything you do during a match, is reverted back to what it was before the match started

This is true, though this particular thing may be addressable. Not sure, but I can always see if it's possible to save the change to memory.

46 minutes ago, ViG1980 said:

Damn that's annoying. Great work anyway FME - happy new year everyone.

Happy New Year fella.

14 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Necessary changes were made in order to accommodate all aspects of the popup panel. When a person is a player and also a staff member (secondary job), buttons appear in order to switch between the two profiles. At your resolution, those buttons would not have enough room to be displayed and so code was written to hide the bottom two panels. Due to the tabs, the bottom two panels are not necessary. What were you using them for?

Nothing so important, i use them mainly for a quick look at career statistics. The main problem here is my habit of seeing them like this all these years. Now i feel like the popup panel is too low on my screen.Is there a way to appear higher?

if i can not fix it i will respect the new conditions. So i will try to change my habit! 😊 

10 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

If you downloaded v3.04 early, you will need to download it again and also refresh your cache. I made a change which caused particular popups to be centred on the screen, though it effected popups I had not intended it to. I reversed the change in a hotfix (same version number).

Yes i did just that . Seems to be ok now . Thanking you :)

7 hours ago, nexting said:

My mistake, its only the custom panel that resets.

That is on SI. There is an option that has become checked in the latest build that was released. You have to go into your settings and uncheck the box that says to reset every custom panel when leaving the screen

Great skin, congratulations.

I rarely install this type of add-ons, but I was tempted;) I like the size of the photos in the profiles of players the most, but not only.

Feedback from me:
- I miss the role of a player in team on the overview screen (star, substitute, etc.)
- I would change the manager's statistics in the staff's pop-ups (there are probably plans by default) to something universal because, apart from managers, this statistic is useless. 

Sorry for my English.

Edited by henry80

This is the best skin for FM 22 in my opinion, so thanks for the work! What I would like to see added are the legends and icons from the clubs or is there already a opportunity to see them when using this skin? And would it be possible to add a fix for japanese club overviews? Wannachup did this for his skin and I think that would be a great addition for those players who play with a japanese database.

3 hours ago, CapoColonia said:

This is the best skin for FM 22 in my opinion, so thanks for the work! What I would like to see added are the legends and icons from the clubs or is there already a opportunity to see them when using this skin? And would it be possible to add a fix for japanese club overviews? Wannachup did this for his skin and I think that would be a great addition for those players who play with a japanese database.

What I would like to see added are the legends and icons from the clubs or is there already a opportunity to see them when using this skin? 

Afaik, in club info - in one of the tabs in the middle the info is there, unless it has been moved since i last had the skin loaded

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Moses said:

Can you add some kind of visual indicator for Player Mentality on the Tactic screen so we don't have to go into Player Instructions?

Not possible. Comes up every year

Then again, if someone can do it, it'd be this skin

3 hours ago, eddyc97 said:

Great skin, I can load it but there are multiple leagues without club logos and no faces. Do I have o download something else too?

logo pack and face packs are completely separate from skins

Hello. Firstly just wanted to say what an amazing job you've done with this skin, it does a great job of keeping to the base game style whilst pretty much improving it in every way. The player page felt a bit information-overload at first but now I’ve got used to it, it really is so much better and I love the little tabs so much. The extra information and functionality this provides over the base skin really makes for a much better player experience.

The one area that I’m still trying to ‘perfect’ is the matchday UI and specifically the touchline tablet panels (and from reading this thread and other skinning threads, this seems to be a recurring issue due to what I can only assume are issues in the game itself). As a returning user from FM20, the matchday changes that were added in FM21 are quite a lot for me to adjust to after years of playing with the old match UI (I used to love the old display and access to all the different screens for stats, league tables, etc so the information has been reduced massively from what I was used to). This skin helps a lot in that regard as the base skin limits me to only 2 panels, no colours on the match stats, limited customisation etc. However I have a couple of questions/minor issues I wanted to ask/raise:

• I’ve seen some screenshots of the tablet taking up all of the empty space on the page, but mine will only let me extend to 3 panels in the overview screen with a large amount of space between the left panel and the tablet not being used (see image below). Is this just due to my resolution, or is there anything I can do to ‘fix’ this? I pretty much want to maximise the use of the space and the amount of information I can view so would be cool to expand this. My resolution is 1920x1080, full screen, 85% text size. See image below.

Leeds v FC Groningen_ Pitch-2.png

• The ‘Custom’ panel is a cool idea to provide an alternative view to the main 'Overview' panel. However I'm finding it difficult to set it up in a way that will make it actually useful for me, mainly due to having 4 panels in my reduced space (per point above) means the panels are all very small. I tried dragging the panel dividers across to hide two of the panels to make better use of the space, but this appears to bug out every time I finish a highlight or leave the page, re-displaying the two hidden panels (but very narrow) and sometimes changing which views I have selected for each panel. Is there a way to fix this? I have ‘Automatically override custom panels’ turned off for info and I've tried refreshing the cache but it still does it every time. See images below.

After customising the view:

Leeds v FC Groningen_ Pitch-3.png

After a highlight or leaving the match and returning:

Leeds v FC Groningen_ Pitch-4.png

• I'm still getting issues with one panel on the 'Overview' tab (bottom row, second from right) changing back when I leave the page. As above, I have ‘Automatically override custom panels’ turned off so I'm not sure why it's still doing this and if it's a skin issue or just a game issue (I suspect the latter). This doesn't happen every time so I'm not sure what's causing it.
    • Edit - I have tested this further and it appears all the panels are linked. This may be intentional due to design limitations so apologies if so. I have expanded on this further in my post below this one.

Appreciate you have lots of ideas already working on and get loads of requests etc so I’m not expecting a response or anything here, but just some general feedback for other features that I would personally love to see one day:

• Match stats (during a match, top left infographic) - would it be possible to move xG above 'On target' or below 'Off target'? The current placement between these two seems a bit strange, but I wasn't sure if this was intentional.
  • Scout report page
    • a third tab to display the positions
    • the player’s personality and media handling styles visible on the scout report tab (Perhaps under 'Other information'?)
    • appreciate you've already said a few times you're looking at this and mentioned the challenges with different scout screens + resolutions, just wanted to mention again as think this is definitely one of the areas that would be really cool + useful to enhance further if possible
  • Is there a way to resize the left panel on the matchday screen (match stats / notable events) like with the touchline tablet? I'd love to be able to expand this ever so slightly so I can see the passes completed (e.g. 200/225) as well as the %, as these seem to automatically display when there is enough space but my resolution seems to be too low.
  • A matchday widget for 'Quick substitution' like the older iterations of FM (pre 21) used to have, which automatically pauses the game. I think I saw someone else mention this on this thread before with an example from another skin and you mentioned this was on your list, so really just adding my voice to this feature as something that would be really nice to have.
  • In a similar vein, bringing back the timeline to a match (during the match) would be really nice. I believe Keysi mentioned earlier they were working on this for their own personal use so good to know it is possible. I have no idea why SI removed these two features from the matchday as there doesn't seem to be much benefit to it and they were both really useful features.
  • Preferences screen - a design overhaul of this to make it much more user friendly (eg. more of a box layout than a list view). The base view is a bit of a mess and makes it very difficult to find specific options (some of them only seem to appear when searching e.g. screenshot file type). This is clearly very minor but I've seen a couple of other skins do this and they make it look much better, so thought worth mentioning.
  • An additional tab on the matchday touchline tablet to display all the player statistics for your team (or both teams if not possible to display human team only, as the game seems to be setup to only display 'home' or 'away' team which seems a bit of a development oversight given most players would likely just want to see their team vs opposition team.
  • Option to see the live league table and latest updates in the matchday touchline tablet panels?

Thanks again for your great work on this - it really can't be overstated the impact of the work people like you and everyone in the skinning, graphics, and data update communities put in to enhancing this game for everyone.

Edited by Seftinho

Okay, upon more testing on the Overview and Custom panels in the touchline tablet, it looks all of the panels are probably linked to another panel in the alternate view. I can't test on the two left-most panels in Overview as I can't see these in my resolution, but for the other six I can see, they all seem to be 'linked' to one of the 8 panes in Custom, and therefore each one changes in the second tab to match the first tab each time the tablet refreshes.

• The linked panels are (described as per the view I have in the image above, with 6 panes in Overview and 8 panes in Custom):
    • Overview top left (pane 1, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom left (pane 8, clockwise from top left) 
    • Overview top middle (pane 2, clockwise from top left) and Custom top middle left (pane 2, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview top right (pane 3, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom middle left (pane 7, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom right (pane 4, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom right (pane 5, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom middle (pane 5, clockwise from top left) and Custom top right (pane 4, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom left (pane 6, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom middle right (pane 6, clockwise from top left)

I would therefore assume that the Custom top left and top middle right (panes 1 and 3, clockwise from top left) are probably also linked to the two leftmost panes in Overview that I can't see.

I don't know if this is therefore a bug, or if it is just a design limitation and therefore intentional, and the user is only intended to use one tab or the other. It would be good to know either way, and may explain any remaining issues people are experiencing with the panels changing themselves (after 'Automatically override custom panels’ is unchecked). Hopefully if I now leave Custom alone and just use the Overview tab, my panels will no longer change from the ones I have selected.

Thanks.

Edited by Seftinho

2 hours ago, Seftinho said:

Okay, upon more testing on the Overview and Custom panels in the touchline tablet, it looks all of the panels are probably linked to another panel in the alternate view. I can't test on the two left-most panels in Overview as I can't see these in my resolution, but for the other six I can see, they all seem to be 'linked' to one of the 8 panes in Custom, and therefore each one changes in the second tab to match the first tab each time the tablet refreshes.

• The linked panels are (described as per the view I have in the image above, with 6 panes in Overview and 8 panes in Custom):
    • Overview top left (pane 1, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom left (pane 8, clockwise from top left) 
    • Overview top middle (pane 2, clockwise from top left) and Custom top middle left (pane 2, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview top right (pane 3, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom middle left (pane 7, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom right (pane 4, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom right (pane 5, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom middle (pane 5, clockwise from top left) and Custom top right (pane 4, clockwise from top left)
    • Overview bottom left (pane 6, clockwise from top left) and Custom bottom middle right (pane 6, clockwise from top left)

I would therefore assume that the Custom top left and top middle right (panes 1 and 3, clockwise from top left) are probably also linked to the two leftmost panes in Overview that I can't see.

I don't know if this is therefore a bug, or if it is just a design limitation and therefore intentional, and the user is only intended to use one tab or the other. It would be good to know either way, and may explain any remaining issues people are experiencing with the panels changing themselves (after 'Automatically override custom panels’ is unchecked). Hopefully if I now leave Custom alone and just use the Overview tab, my panels will no longer change from the ones I have selected.

Thanks.

@FMEnhanced

Couple of other things I've also found with the touchline tablet (again not sure if it's down to the skin, a setting I'm using, or the base game):

The 'xG Match Story' graphic seems to reset to 'All Comps, This Season' each game. Clearing the cache seems to set it back to the match, but it seems to reset back to 'All Comps, This Season' for the next match. It does however fix itself at half-time. This example there had actually been no shots yet, but that's just poor screenshotting from me as it still doesn't work after there's been a shot. I've noticed this exact same issue on another skin, so I suspect it may be an underlying FM issue but would be good if there's a way to fix as it's quite a nice graph and would be good to use in both halves.

1273725903_ChelseavLeeds_Pitch.thumb.png.37b5cc168d953d3b0120b98625692771.png

This may be intentional and/or a resolution limitation, but the bottom row of panels disappear (and the top row stretches down to make three long columns) when the player bar is expanded at the bottom. Would be cool if there's a way for the tablet screen to resize but still display both rows of panels but understand if this is just a case of being what it is for my resolution. I don't tend to use the bottom bar that much and prefer the larger screen anyway so can live without. As per above post, I'm on 1920x1080, full screen, 85% text size.

2057958037_ChelseavLeeds_Pitch-3.thumb.png.a75869fedc55ec36bf2082df768fa26b.png

One other thing that I'm not sure is intentional or not, but the colour theme in the top left corner of the background (and used for the continue button, etc) sometimes randomly changes to green after the game processes, then reverts back to the club's main colour theme as soon as you go to another screen. This has happened on two different saves both for teams that do not have green as one of their colours. I actually like the green shading and a dynamic colour theme that alternates between different colours would be quite cool (if completely unnecessary), but just wasn't sure why this was happening or if it was intended.

Edit: Ah I've realised that the colour theme changes depending on what competition or team page you're on, that's neat. Disregard my last comment.

Edited by Seftinho

Okay now this is just a personal request and an interesting quirk of the way the page changes on different zoom settings. 

At 85% zoom (1920x1080 resolution, full screen), the injury table becomes visible on the right hand side which removes the assists pane (whilst for some reason the bottom row is unaffected). Looks like the separator is slightly more leftward for the injury table than the 'past winners' list, so I don't know if this what is causing (although doesn't explain why yellow cards is still fine).

430879870_PremierLeague_Profile.thumb.png.df600d620c18cc09e966a16caaa90493.png

But at 95%, the injury table isn't visible (presumably due to the lack of space), so the assists pane appears as normal.

466511465_PremierLeague_Profile-2.thumb.png.1468c34d32d6c187e9fc3c5271d41989.png

Would it be possible to adjust the top row of stats so the assists pane is visible again at 85% (or otherwise let me know what I would need to do in the extracted files)? Can't say I'm too bothered either way about the injury table.

Looking at everything at 95% is interesting, I actually really like the reduced player profile screen as it makes the key bits bigger and the page is a bit cleaner. Unfortunately the bigger text hurts my eyes a bit and the trade off of my various views not really fitting on the screen (especially the tiny team selection page view) and reduction in panels on the matchday screen (although the custom section coming in very handy here) make it probably not quite worth it for me, so I'll likely stick with 85% and no assist stats on the competition profile page for now!