[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

On 14/01/2022 at 04:16, FMEnhanced said:

At the end of the day, we all want the best version of the game possible and I trust SI are doing their best to take on board all feedback and deliver the best game they can every year with the limited time they have.

Laughs in no pro-con panel in the player profile or in the new "marvelous" club panel for FM22... I'm really struggling to stop here before I would say the same other things that every seasoned player is complaining so...

Anyway, as a thank you for you and everyone else  without I wouldn't have played this game so many years in a row, I would like to share some panels I have edited and which contain some useful infos I would like to see in every skin:

- the old FM17/18 yacs human profile which I liked but further tweaked with manager personality, coaching courses, fav teams and other small things I've found in the older Heffem skins
- the team training mentoring panels which I have discovered last year that were hard coded to not have DET most likely for the same reasons SI are ignoring their community
- the club knowledge and finances panels edited from the FM21 default panels.

edited panels.zip

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fantastic skin and fair play to you for teaming up with Zealand, having YouTube links to his Tutorials is really useful - nice work!

I do have one issue though in that amending the numbers when searching for a player works very slowly and appears not to work, but then gradually changes. Is there a way to fix this?

On 06/02/2022 at 08:59, klaasjan said:

Laughs in no pro-con panel in the player profile or in the new "marvelous" club panel for FM22... I'm really struggling to stop here before I would say the same other things that every seasoned player is complaining so...

Anyway, as a thank you for you and everyone else  without I wouldn't have played this game so many years in a row, I would like to share some panels I have edited and which contain some useful infos I would like to see in every skin:

- the old FM17/18 yacs human profile which I liked but further tweaked with manager personality, coaching courses, fav teams and other small things I've found in the older Heffem skins
- the team training mentoring panels which I have discovered last year that were hard coded to not have DET most likely for the same reasons SI are ignoring their community
- the club knowledge and finances panels edited from the FM21 default panels.

edited panels.zip 33.79 kB · 13 downloads

Hi @klaasjan, may I ask what you are referring to here? Are you talking about things that SI has failed to do or that I have failed to do?

I really love this skin

thanks!

I wanna ask or request some issue

I wanna see player's potential attributes and hidden stats panel ( of course i have editor as well)

Can you please upload adjusted files for this? or can you plz tell me how to adjust? 

If you teach me i'll adjust it myself

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Hibs1875_Sauzee said:

I downloaded the skin and a wee minor issue Can anyone help me out see how I can sort this just wondering how I will be able to get this fixed it’s the tablet just to get extended just putting it on here Incase anyone had the same problem and can help out cheers

C6422E00-1415-4E41-8CC9-3DE703473866.jpeg

You should be able to just pull the edge of the tablet to make it wider,unless i have misunderstood the issue

Hey - I'm using the skin in windowed mode @ 1440p but unfortunately it keeps crashing my game.

The freeze/crash only happens during a match and it has become unplayable - Almost every match.

I've drunk the kool aid for this skin and going back to the default skin is hard.. Please, is anyone experiencing the same?

Could you please help me!

System specs:

• windows 10
  • AMD 5900x
  • 32GB Ram
  • RX Vega 64

Playing on windowed mode on 125% zoom, 1440p, 144hz

Hi thanks for the amazing skin!!

I have a question I have downloaded the Vince 1.5 skin and it have a processing bar with larger test on top for the next fixture as well as the recent 5 games on the right of the processing screen like this: I think it is a great addition to the skinVince.thumb.png.aea8644e197fa72a11849de8803e1b7a.png

I wanted to have that in this FME skin too but I can't get the recent 5 games on the right to appear... Can anyone help me with this?Test1.thumb.png.ec528c88d7b5ba80746d48f4edc9afcb.png

Thanks you!!

18 hours ago, NozMY said:

Hi thanks for the amazing skin!!

I have a question I have downloaded the Vince 1.5 skin and it have a processing bar with larger test on top for the next fixture as well as the recent 5 games on the right of the processing screen like this: I think it is a great addition to the skinVince.thumb.png.aea8644e197fa72a11849de8803e1b7a.png

I wanted to have that in this FME skin too but I can't get the recent 5 games on the right to appear... Can anyone help me with this?Test1.thumb.png.ec528c88d7b5ba80746d48f4edc9afcb.png

Thanks you!!

nvm found it already

thanks for the skin again!!

On 30/12/2021 at 11:37, Spidermini said:

I found the answer on my own:

for those who also want to change that, just edit:

panels\player\player overview panel

delete (or comment) the following lines:

selector-foot.png

selector-head.png

Please can you explain how to do this?

There is only one .fmf file in the download not a folder for player/panels etc

5 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Please can you explain how to do this?

There is only one .fmf file in the download not a folder for player/panels etc

you will have to install the Resource archiver from steam to unpack the fmf file to be able to access the folders

25 minutes ago, junkerne said:

you will have to install the Resource archiver from steam to unpack the fmf file to be able to access the folders

Brilliant - thankyou. I have now extracted the .fmf into a folder where I can see the folder and xml files.  After making my changes do I then tell it to create archive on the resource archiver tool?

Edited by Domoboy23

6 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Brilliant - thankyou. I have now extracted the .fmf into a folder where I can see the folder and xml files.  After making my changes do I then tell it to create archive on the resource archiver tool?

you can make it into a fmf file again if you like, or you can just leave it as a folder system, for further changes in the future. 

9 minutes ago, junkerne said:

you can make it into a fmf file again if you like, or you can just leave it as a folder system, for further changes in the future. 

I've created it into an fmf but also copied a folder across.

The fmf is called FM Zealand V2 as you can see in the folder. The folder system version is also called cottage.

As you can see in-game after backspacing lines 534 and 139 on Notepad ++ as instructed to increase the size of the player attribute box these aren't coming up as skin options. And ideas? :D
image.thumb.png.45576aabdb22f61b5563944c4a82f676.pngimage.thumb.png.3c0970bbfe25a29367fbcca0c80752bc.png

3 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I've created it into an fmf but also copied a folder across.

The fmf is called FM Zealand V2 as you can see in the folder. The folder system version is also called cottage.

As you can see in-game after backspacing lines 534 and 139 on Notepad ++ as instructed to increase the size of the player attribute box these aren't coming up as skin options. And ideas? :D

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.45576aabdb22f61b5563944c4a82f676.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3c0970bbfe25a29367fbcca0c80752bc.png

All skins have name etc as data in a file, so the original skin.fmf  and your "cottage" will conflict (have same name etc)  but the original will always take prio, so it's best to either remove the fmf file and only have the folder system Or the other way around.

there is no reason to call @FMEnhancedskin something else just because you have made a change or two, it's not like it's gonna look diff :)  so just stick with the original name and make the changes you may need for personal use

14 minutes ago, junkerne said:

All skins have name etc as data in a file, so the original skin.fmf  and your "cottage" will conflict (have same name etc)  but the original will always take prio, so it's best to either remove the fmf file and only have the folder system Or the other way around.

there is no reason to call @FMEnhancedskin something else just because you have made a change or two, it's not like it's gonna look diff :)  so just stick with the original name and make the changes you may need for personal use

Thanks again for this.

Sadly the changes to the XML haven't enlarged the attribute box which is a shame. It's a lovely skin but the small size of the box really makes it difficult for me. I shall have to try and find an older version of the skin which had the bigger box and perhaps just copy across the player panel document

14 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Thanks again for this.

Sadly the changes to the XML haven't enlarged the attribute box which is a shame. It's a lovely skin but the small size of the box really makes it difficult for me. I shall have to try and find an older version of the skin which had the bigger box and perhaps just copy across the player panel document

try this - https://www.mediafire.com/file/hqmzhfm3u4771cj/FME_-_Zealand.fmf/file

EDIT: And always remember to clear the cache when swapping skins or making changes

Edited by snowofman

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

No joy sadly :D
image.thumb.png.305fd6a21e68782b0c0c20f7bc467dc0.png
Not sure if it will be case of my settings? Playing on 100% zoom and 1920 x 1080

okay i only had a look at the commant you started commented on, so i'm not 100% sure what it is you are trying to get done, if you can explain it or direct me to a post i can look and see what i can do

The post i saw had extra panels on the right (4) and i thought you just wanted it down to 2.. so try me 

4 minutes ago, junkerne said:

okay i only had a look at the commant you started commented on, so i'm not 100% sure what it is you are trying to get done, if you can explain it or direct me to a post i can look and see what i can do

The post i saw had extra panels on the right (4) and i thought you just wanted it down to 2.. so try me 

Ah - 

I was originally following this comment.

For me the player attribute box is just too small (both in width and height). I was seeing if anyone had a workaround on how to make it bigger at the sacrifice of a couple of the extra panels. I'm very used to it being this size from Rensie's skin.

image.thumb.png.47638576f07d74f1d069f25092431651.png

9 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Ah - 

I was originally following this comment.

For me the player attribute box is just too small (both in width and height). I was seeing if anyone had a workaround on how to make it bigger at the sacrifice of a couple of the extra panels. I'm very used to it being this size from Rensie's skin.

Spoiler
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.47638576f07d74f1d069f25092431651.png

ahh i see what you mean now, with 100% zoom there aint much wiggle room as it is.

if you want the attributes both higher and wider, it would require a bigger change then just removing 2 containers

you might be lucky that a previous version where it is as you prefere still works after the winter update, you might also be unlucky and it dosent :(

Edited by snowofman

54 minutes ago, junkerne said:

ahh i see what you mean now, with 100% zoom there aint much wiggle room as it is.

if you want the attributes both higher and wider, it would require a bigger change then just removing 2 containers

you might be lucky that a previous version where it is as you prefere still works after the winter update, you might also be unlucky and it dosent :(

I'd probably be quite comfortable with an 85% zoom (think this is the lowest) as long as the attributes took up more of the screen % than it does currently in comparison to the other containers 😃

Hey guys, I just downloaded the skin and loaded it in the game. Everything works fine...but why is my background transparent and shows up a a stadium with the text "coming soon"? What have I done wrong?

image.thumb.png.eda566c26b3a4bc1822248042e292b62.png

15 minutes ago, uwood said:

Hey guys, I just downloaded the skin and loaded it in the game. Everything works fine...but why is my background transparent and shows up a a stadium with the text "coming soon"? What have I done wrong?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eda566c26b3a4bc1822248042e292b62.png

clear your cache and reload skin

1 hour ago, Domoboy23 said:

I'd probably be quite comfortable with an 85% zoom (think this is the lowest) as long as the attributes took up more of the screen % than it does currently in comparison to the other containers 😃

my advice would be to give @FMEnhanced a DM and see if he is able / have time to help you, it's his skin and he would know exactly what to change.

for me, it would be a long process  and making small changes for personal use is one thing, but ripping a page / skin apart for someone else is a another story. and not something i would feel happy about doing.

i hope you'll find something that fits your needs.

2 minutes ago, uwood said:

already did that....didn't work 

It looks like something from another skin, i don't recall seeing that image in the zealand skin.

if you have any backgrounds pictures you have added to the SI graphics folder, that might cause it aswell.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

It looks like something from another skin, i don't recall seeing that image in the zealand skin.

if you have any backgrounds pictures you have added to the SI graphics folder, that might cause it aswell.

Yep....found in my graphics-folder somehow the folder of another skin...my mistake by copy&paste..shame on me :)

On 07/03/2022 at 14:02, kad38 said:

Hello since the last update the icons of the menu at the top right have disappeared and in a match you can no longer press the "continue" button to slow down....

an idea ? @FMEnhanced

Capture d’écran (62).jpg

Capture d’écran (63).jpg

I'm also having the same issue since the winter update.  The other thing I noticed is that you can't choose whether to see substitution star ratings based on their best role or the currently selected role.  

18 minutes ago, nexting said:

Is anybody else not able to sim matches in game since the winter update? Im playing in the Bundesliga and cant sim league games but can sim CL and german cup...

You need copy match titlebar.xml to folder match/comps/ger/bundesliga

On 08/03/2022 at 02:02, kad38 said:

Hello since the last update the icons of the menu at the top right have disappeared and in a match you can no longer press the "continue" button to slow down....

an idea ? @FMEnhanced

Capture d’écran (62).jpg

Capture d’écran (63).jpg

Having the same problem in Bundesliga 2!

It was fine during the first season but now the buttons have disappeared.

On 16/03/2022 at 06:10, Saradiamanta said:

You need extract fme-zealand.fmf first using fm resource archiver. Open skin folder, panels, match. Then copy match titlebar.xml to comps/ger/bundesliga

I have downloaded the archiver, where do i extract the folder to?

Thanks for your help.

4 minutes ago, nexting said:

I have downloaded the archiver, where do i extract the folder to?

Thanks for your help.

The "old" file, the fmf needs to be moved out of the skin folder, then you extract the fmf folder into the skins folder and do the changes you wanna make.

Then you can either leave it as a folder system or turn it back into a fmf file using the archiver.

Il y a 5 heures, maciejborucki a dit :

Having the same problem in Bundesliga 2!

It was fine during the first season but now the buttons have disappeared.

yes since the update I think

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, this is a great skin thank you for the efforts involved in creating it. 

However I am having a really frustrating issue involving the match overlay menus that show the in game stats like passing stats, shooting stats etc. 

I set them up as I desire and within a minute or two, or after a highlight or two, they have all reverted to the default settings. Rinse and repeat forever. They must reset to default 50 times during the match highlights, it's so frustrating. 

Example picture attached of them all having reverted to default. 

I've tried editing the Overview screen, the Custom screen (highlighted in red in the screenshot) and both continuously reset to default which is not what I want. 

I've tried clearing cache and reloading the skin. 

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate how to get my settings to stick. Thank you. 

Untitled.png

EDIT - I resolved the issue. I had to completely delete my documents > SI folder and start a fresh, now the panels are not overwritten!

Edited by TheMattB81