[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

Seems like something got bugged.. There are 3 same Correa goals instead of one Correa and 2 Esposito

Also for some reason there is a little bug in Latest Results section (lower right in ibh panel)

Spoiler

1071741108_.thumb.png.8241ca3ead7a72fa4ba3460ccb47ba82.png

UPD: It is reseting in 2nd time - maybe FM bug instead?

Edited by RussoTuristo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 31/10/2021 at 02:30, FMEnhanced said:

FME - ZEALAND
In partnership with YouTube and Twitch streamer Zealand Shannon ( TwitterTwitch | YouTube )

spacer.png

Hello! I have a quick question regarding the skin, I'm trying to modify the colour of the boxes that surround the kits and the various team logos shown in this screen but I'm having no luck. Could you guide me in the right direction?

Thanks for the amazing job with the skin! Hopefully some day SI will provide us with a proper skin like this or something close to this level.

Cheers

Hello, the scout recommendation rating (i.e. the letter that you scouts provides) is no longer present on the "overview" page of the scout menu. You can't even select it from the drop down list or the custom views list. You can find the scout recommendation rating in other views but I don't typically like the look of these.

I previously listed this in the 'how to' page on these forums and I was told that it was a skin issue.

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 12.15.41 am.png

6 hours ago, pearsiesgunners said:

Hello, the scout recommendation rating (i.e. the letter that you scouts provides) is no longer present on the "overview" page of the scout menu. You can't even select it from the drop down list or the custom views list. You can find the scout recommendation rating in other views but I don't typically like the look of these.

I previously listed this in the 'how to' page on these forums and I was told that it was a skin issue.

It's still visible for me in the v4 version of the skin

Low priority thing to maybe consider for the future since it's a rare situation, but it happened today to Zealand on his Twitch stream.

During a match Zealand had two players sent off for second yellows, but the scoreboard only reflected that he'd had a red card.  From what I remember from watching football on the TV they usually reflect each red card on the scoreboard.

5 minutes ago, LoonyLoser17 said:

Low priority thing to maybe consider for the future since it's a rare situation, but it happened today to Zealand on his Twitch stream.

During a match Zealand had two players sent off for second yellows, but the scoreboard only reflected that he'd had a red card.  From what I remember from watching football on the TV they usually reflect each red card on the scoreboard.

Does more than one red card show up on the default fm skin?

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Does more than one red card show up on the default fm skin?

I don't know that.  When I got FM22 I got the Zealand skin and have been using that, and I haven't had multiple players on the same team sent off in a match yet to be able to test it myself.  I'm not particularly tech savvy so I don't know if the suggestion is even possible, it just came to mind when I saw it happen during Zealand's stream today.

Your work is remarkable @FMEnhanced.
I've been playing with skins for years and I've never seen anyone go this far with such a performance in game design editing. Truly outstanding.

I congratulate you (from the marvelous country of France) with all my heart and secretly hope that you will be present for future versions of the game.
(and I saw your exchange on Twitter with M.J. a month ago, too bad to receive such condescension from him for your attention to design, I'm sorry ...)

Edited by AtlasFR

On 12/01/2022 at 15:55, IamOverrated said:

afbeelding.png.68adeda71e6bf5e25efcbc4b6fde8523.pngThe agreed playing time still looks weird for me on the latest version of the skin. The thoughts of the player on his agreed playing time go over the agreed playing time, making both quite hard to read.

Have you modified the skin or taken parts of the skin? The reason the text is overlapping is because you did not use the settings in my settings file. That text HAS to be there and so I made it invisible using a custom colour I created called Invisible with an alpha value of 0. You have taken the panels but not the settings.

On 12/01/2022 at 21:33, LoonyLoser17 said:

I used the same code that SI used for the Bundesliga panel. That is simply how it works. I didn't code it now can I add additional cards for additional dismissals. I can only take it from one place and put it in another. In a nutshell, skinning is simply moving already existing elements around into different configurations.

7 hours ago, AtlasFR said:

Your work is remarkable @FMEnhanced.
I've been playing with skins for years and I've never seen anyone go this far with such a performance in game design editing. Truly outstanding.

I congratulate you (from the marvelous country of France) with all my heart and secretly hope that you will be present for future versions of the game.
(and I saw your exchange on Twitter with M.J. a month ago, too bad to receive such condescension from him for your attention to design, I'm sorry ...)

Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful feedback. It is greatly appreciated and it is a reassuring to know I am doing something right.

@Miles Jacobson and SI as a whole do a wonderful job with the game and I admire the hard work they put in and their passion for the game even after all these years. As a modder of the game, the comments that seem to stick with me most in regards to my own work are usually the ones that talk about what I haven't done instead of showing appreciation for what I have done. Despite the great praise the game gets every year, I've no doubt there's somewhat of a frustration when people (including myself) suggest that greater work ought to be done on the skin, or that the work that modders do should be harnessed. I think Miles prefers to let the community simply share their work and keep it simple in that regard and I can respect that.

It would certainly be admirable if there were more of an obvious and proactive "scouting" of community work, especially as many of the community requested features that modders often provide rarely seem to make their way into the game. The "quick result" or "simulate match" feature for example, has been generously provided by @wannachupbrew for many years due to its absence within the default skin. Miles has repeatedly pointed out that there is a place within the forum where people are free to suggest ideas for upcoming titles and although that is true, either the community aren't fully utilising the section, or the suggestions are not seemed to be game worthy. Then again, perhaps many community requested features have been considered and are in the pipeline for future instalments.

Another thing that Miles pointed out is that skin users/downloaders/changers are a great minority. From that fact, one could surmise that the default skin is perfectly fine, which it is. However, not changing the skin isn't proof that people are happy with the skin or even that they like it. The choice to seek out, download and use an alternate skin however is a massive vote in favour of something else. Possibly something better. Something I would point out is that most of the biggest FM YouTubers/Twitch Streamers, who are undoubtedly partly responsible for making the game as popular as it is in the current day (Omega Luke, Fox In The Box, Second Yellow Card, WorkTheSpace, Loki Doki and Zealand), choose to use a skin.

The game was released on/around 8th November. In 67 days, skin downloads on FMScout alone have reached 467,195 and counting. Although a large part of that figure is repeat downloaders due to updates etc. It highlights that there is certainly a demand for some extra work to be done in the skin department and SI could certainly do better in regards to addressing that demand.

At the end of the day, we all want the best version of the game possible and I trust SI are doing their best to take on board all feedback and deliver the best game they can every year with the limited time they have.

On 12/01/2022 at 09:09, pearsiesgunners said:

Definitely not a skin issue. With a clean install of FM22 and the latest version of FME - Zealand, my Overview for Scout Reports looks exactly as it should. 

INF, NAME, CLUB, POSITION, MORALE, WR, AGE, AV RAT, WAGE, TRANSFER VALUE, REC

On 11/01/2022 at 15:04, Fancy Gaffot said:

During the game in the bottom left corner there's now a latest event updates window. Is it possible to make it configurable? For example I'm playing in the cup final and the window is just a waste of space.

image.png.3d93fece17d85a6decf8022841dcf02f.png

I'm afraid not. I didn't want to remove the box entirely as it looks awful when the players span the entire footer panel. I therefore decided to utilise the space somehow and the Latest Event Updates seemed the most fitting as the box has very little height for anything else and just enough width to fit the relevant teams and the relevant scorer/carded player.

I played with making it a selector panel, though it is simply too small to accommodate most selectable panels. I could put the Match Report in there and save a slot on the Touchline Tablet. That is about it.

9 hours ago, bahmet said:

Can you make such a pop-up window? To make positions and roles visible initially. Not in a single tab.

Hide contents

image.png.9f79b9bff806583f47a5f55111ed06f1.png

I have a better plan for the popup but I am waiting for SI to fix the problem with Scout Reports in the Player Popup. Once they have fixed that issue, I can release the second version of my popup 👍

14 часов назад, dℍaisa сказал:

how did you did you get the positions?  Can you share code please?

player overview popup panel.7z

I got from Tato Skin 22. There, several files are interconnected to display positions. Which I don't know for sure. Try unpacking this archive in the panels/player folder.

But it doesn't work properly.

17 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

how did you did you get the positions?  Can you share code please?

it is possible yes, but not as simple as many other things, i have done it on the main popup and in the training tab, both works so if you click a position, it works with the attributes below

bear in mind, that my popup has the idea's from many diff popup's from last year and this year's skins

Spoiler

mai.png

Spoiler

tra.png

Edited by snowofman

On 13/01/2022 at 18:58, FMEnhanced said:

I used the same code that SI used for the Bundesliga panel. That is simply how it works. I didn't code it now can I add additional cards for additional dismissals. I can only take it from one place and put it in another. In a nutshell, skinning is simply moving already existing elements around into different configurations.

That's fine.  This is the first time I've used a skin other than what comes with the game.  I'll take this chance to add my voice to the chorus thanking you for all the hard work you put in.  I'm really enjoying using the skin.

Howdy!

Bug report here, but first let me just say that this is a fantastic piece of work and it greatly enhances the game experience. I don't think I would be happy going back to the vanilla skin :)

That said, there seems to be a problem with the "Facilities" star ratings on the "Club Info" screen:

image.png.4ef9f2f4176973710481b2a50a26f4f0.png

image.png.ba1c2237060576bf3cd7ac3070037605.png

Thanks for your efforts, @FMEnhanced!

EDIT: I would also like to give a brief piece of feedback.

Previously, the "Training" tab you added to the player overview screen included information about training outcomes, basically this part from the training screen:

image.thumb.png.da04ebfd27de8290f63add29b6e332ac.png

Now, it shows the player's attributes, instead. Because of this, I find myself having to leave the screen and click back into the Development > Training menu very often, whereas previously it was very easy for me to remain in the player overview screen and click the "Attributes" tab if I needed to. Personally, I would love to see this change reverted so I don't need to leave the player overview so often.

Edited by mannyhams
Added a bit of feedback and a suggestion

IDK what happened but I play in 2D and the widget that is there by default (match stats) during highlights does not become transparent when the play goes on that side of the pitch. I'm sure it was becoming transparent always until today. I restarted the game and still it's not going transparent. Any solution to this? 

11 hours ago, haslertweets said:

This is a great skin. Thanks so much for making it.

in the latest update I am not getting anything in the match tablet it is just blank. Any idea how I could get it back? 
It had been ok on earlier versions. image.thumb.png.852c9022a53c6fdb6e9528e7ca4be958.png

Did you find a solution for this? I have the exact same problem.

1116400115_Screenshot2022-02-01at19_54_45.thumb.png.06f50eafde1ac43bc1588c3d7822e3e8.pngHi all, not sure what's happened here. I changed the highlights from director to 2d to see what it looked like. Changed it back and now I don't have anything in the highlight screen just a black box. I've tried removing the skin and re-downloading and adding back to the skins folder but still nothing. Any ideas please. I love this skin

5 hours ago, e1twat0 said:

1116400115_Screenshot2022-02-01at19_54_45.thumb.png.06f50eafde1ac43bc1588c3d7822e3e8.pngHi all, not sure what's happened here. I changed the highlights from director to 2d to see what it looked like. Changed it back and now I don't have anything in the highlight screen just a black box. I've tried removing the skin and re-downloading and adding back to the skins folder but still nothing. Any ideas please. I love this skin

Try another skin and see it its still there or delete your cache

12 hours ago, schwankla998 said:

Hello, i think i found an bug. I wanted to simulate an game and then the aftermatch interview shown up. But i couldn't answer anything and the question wasn't shown. I couldn't skip it either. I reloaded then. 
Thanks for ur work, really like the skin. 

Screenshot (520)_LI.jpg

Clear your Cache

On 14/01/2022 at 01:56, FMEnhanced said:

Have you modified the skin or taken parts of the skin? The reason the text is overlapping is because you did not use the settings in my settings file. That text HAS to be there and so I made it invisible using a custom colour I created called Invisible with an alpha value of 0. You have taken the panels but not the settings.

That must be it! I use my own settings file so I don't have to change the colours for the attributes every time. Thanks!