[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

On 07/12/2020 at 15:57, BadAss88 said:

Only thing I would love is to use the backgrounds like in de base transparancy skin, anyone?

Yeah if anyone knows how to do this, let me know! This skin is amazing but I love having the transparency for backgrounds.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, JAYMEETEE said:

Is there a way to remove the gradient that's covers the bottom of the screen when using custom backgrounds?

KpX3kqN.png

remove fade.png from client object browser.xml

4 hours ago, Coolcup said:

Hi there

Any idea on how to delete the row above the one in red at the top which duplicates the red row below it but retains the actions button?

1501076492_Cluboverview.thumb.png.031224b4f570e94b79b90d15d34937c4.png

never seen that before, so can’t help with that. 

8 hours ago, cornal2169 said:

Hello, I have below issue with fitness panel and some words being cut off.

1780074694_tcstraining.JPG.329c28c417715d100f1ad4119f4a2228.JPG

Also, in attribute analyser panel, is it possible/how can i make the diagram smaller and add hidden attributes underneath?
Or remove diagrm and add hidden attributes?

1145003082_tcshidden.JPG.0c1f74722595370a6d44d5127d0cd123.JPG

fitness panel is fixed, try looking at yacs attribute analyser from last years and reference that 

1 hour ago, Coolcup said:

Do you know what that panel is called or where I can find that bar in the skin?

should be either client object browser.xml or header.xml

1 hour ago, Gee_Simpson said:

:brock:

yeah background selector isn’t happening this year unfortunately  

5 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

remove fade.png from client object browser.xml

Sorry to hijack but I can't seem to find fade.png in the clientobjectbrowser.xml to remove?

How would I go about replacing the fade with a full background panel at around 90% opacity? Some of the custom backgrounds out there make the white text hard to read.

Thanks for your help, love the skin! :)

5 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

So i managed to do this earlier on today, Safe to say i'm absolutely buzzing with myself. If i'm allowed i'll give it out with consent of course.

image.thumb.png.3108db4857ad07b9033fb94df0de0d01.png

image.thumb.png.bb528459f016b7c44e04fb0188f22d25.png

image.png

share the files you edited, not the whole skin to avoid confusion 

36 minutes ago, James Woodward said:

Sorry to hijack but I can't seem to find fade.png in the clientobjectbrowser.xml to remove?

How would I go about replacing the fade with a full background panel at around 90% opacity? Some of the custom backgrounds out there make the white text hard to read.

Thanks for your help, love the skin! :)

In the client object browser.xml edit line 43 (could be a different line number as I am looking at the first version of the TCS skin released)

Edit the text file="background/club colours" to file=""

That will get rid of the background fade.

To enable backgrounds to show correctly then I would download the base skin that is pinned in this forum and copy over the boxes/custom/background folder to the TCS skin. There is a txt file in this folder with instructions on what to do

TCS 21 - Skin Mod #2 - Coloured Header

image.thumb.png.fe8070c0e7743cc883938e24e55d3534.png

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file.
  2. Go to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.0\panels"
  3. Extract your files. Place the files inside the generic folder in the zip, go in the generic folder in the skin. Repeat for the widgets folder.
  4. Open the preferences, clear the cache and reload your skin.

2. titlebar colour.7z

5 hours ago, juan6one said:

Hi, Love the skin mate, been using since last years version.

would you know why that top panel overlaps over the side panel? any easy fix? 

73612051_TCSPanel.thumb.png.15d4f3e39fbd4f75b8ebf7e2a796d5dc.png

is just an error with the skin mods. i’ll update later 

42 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Landing page is probably set to attributes

You was correct but now i seem to be short on the screen width so the analysis wont fit on the right hand side? (Sorry for so many questions my first time using non-default skins)

image.thumb.png.715f3f82611e3fb646bf36f736004f3d.png

Hi Bluestilidie

Thanks for your work on the skin, by far the best in FM20 and 21.

I have one issue which may be my settings but some guidance would be appreciated. Using stadium backgrounds, I only get half in the club info screen

I can see the whole picture if I go 85% zoom out, but then the writing is too small for my old eyes.

And really good that you are encouraging donations for MIND. I lost a friend to suicide 3 years ago and have done some fund raising for MIND Devon and will be making a donation as a thank you for your work. 

OFK Pirin Blagoevgrad_ Profile-2.png

5 hours ago, kstoyle said:

Hi Bluestilidie

Thanks for your work on the skin, by far the best in FM20 and 21.

I have one issue which may be my settings but some guidance would be appreciated. Using stadium backgrounds, I only get half in the club info screen

I can see the whole picture if I go 85% zoom out, but then the writing is too small for my old eyes.

And really good that you are encouraging donations for MIND. I lost a friend to suicide 3 years ago and have done some fund raising for MIND Devon and will be making a donation as a thank you for your work. 

OFK Pirin Blagoevgrad_ Profile-2.png

looks resolution based. i’ll help when i’m home 

@bluestillidie00 Sorry to bother you with this mate as I know you are busy but just wondering if theres anyway I can fix this small issue - I'm playing on 100% scaling & my monitor is 1920 x 1080. For some odd reason the 'upcoming fixtures' & stadium name/capacity is not showing fully. I've removed my stadium pack but doesn't fix it. Is there somewhere I can edit a file to either remove the 'upcoming fixtures' and maybe make the stadium smaller so all the info fits?

Spoiler

ee4bbf21b7f601ef60a989ca662ac899.png

Thanks again for this amazing skin!

On 10/12/2020 at 20:16, Elysiium said:

You was correct but now i seem to be short on the screen width so the analysis wont fit on the right hand side? (Sorry for so many questions my first time using non-default skins)

image.thumb.png.715f3f82611e3fb646bf36f736004f3d.png

I have same problem. :(

@bluestillidie00 First off this is amazing!!! Well done.

I have an issue with the skin in my save. I cannot see all the panels for the player profile screen at 100% zoom and resolution 1080p I had to zoom out to see them so the text is a little small for me. At that default resolution it reduces the middle number of panels from 3 to 2. 

15 minutes ago, Hav3n_The_Hero said:

@bluestillidie00 First off this is amazing!!! Well done.

I have an issue with the skin in my save. I cannot see all the panels for the player profile screen at 100% zoom and resolution 1080p I had to zoom out to see them so the text is a little small for me. At that default resolution it reduces the middle number of panels from 3 to 2. 

Windowed mode or full screen?

On 07/12/2020 at 22:28, bluestillidie00 said:

TCS 21 - Skin Mod #1 - Static Background

I've been informed that the dynamic background unfortunately causes issues for some people as it can strain their eyes and the like. The following mod disables that. I've added two versions, one with the colours completely removed and one with the colours, just static.

image.thumb.png.b119135e6bc4e4f8d7bde61b52577c81.png image.thumb.png.d5f4c555a3c0abd4e11c7f486bf4f2a3.png 

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file you want. Make sure it is named client object browser.xml.
  2. Go to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.0\panels"
  3. Delete the current client_object browser, and replace it with your new one that you just downloaded.
  4. Open the preferences, clear the cache and reload your skin.

client object browser - no graphics.xml 15.87 kB · 103 downloads client object browser - static.xml 15.96 kB · 94 downloads

Thank You.

On 07/12/2020 at 11:37, CM2 said:

I have a problem with the mask.
It doesn't save the changes I make to the player or team profile screen for me. I choose anything and everything perfect, but when I save and load the game, the default panels come out again and I have to change them again by hand.

**** solved. It was my pc's problem. I'm sorry. ****

I seem to have the same problem. How did you solve it?