[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks stunning @bluestillidie00So glad you are back! My favorite skin of all time! :applause:

Two questions:

- Can you bring back the Trophies on the Club Info screen --> Already fixed it myself!
- Can you bring back the Eligibility option in the top right corner of the Player Overview Screen topbar --> Already fixed it myself!

:)

Edited by Rivanov

4 hours ago, Rivanov said:

It looks stunning @bluestillidie00So glad you are back! My favorite skin of all time! :applause:

Two questions:

- Can you bring back the Trophies on the Club Info screen --> Already fixed it myself!
- Can you bring back the Eligibility option in the top right corner of the Player Overview Screen topbar --> Already fixed it myself!

Haha PM plz :P 

@bluestillidie00 Is there a option to add stats of the training and youth facilities on the club overview? 

I have a problem with the mask.
It doesn't save the changes I make to the player or team profile screen for me. I choose anything and everything perfect, but when I save and load the game, the default panels come out again and I have to change them again by hand.

**** solved. It was my pc's problem. I'm sorry. ****

Edited by CM2

8 hours ago, FrazT said:

Is there an optimum or recommended zoom setting for this skin?

Just 1080p 100% zoom mate 

26 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Loved the skin, great work... Only thing I didn't llike was the moving background, is it possible to change it?

Thanks.

yeah it’s caused issues for some people. i’ll add it as an optional mod in the update 

Thank you so so much for taking the time and effort, regardless of your warranted inhibitions, to do this for us my man. You would not believe how much more enjoyable it makes FM for me, and I'm sure the hundreds others who are thanking you on various social media right now.

I will probably hold on to this version of FM for a while longer, until I'm sure there will be a TCS skin for 2022 before making the jump.

Thanks again!!

P.S. : Love the message on the top right. Stay strong brother.

14 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Two questions:

Would you mind sharing the file on this tweak? Or nudge to where I can do it myself? Great Skin overall as usual @bluestillidie00!

It really looks great, I like especially the fonts. 

What I'm missing i,s that there is only one picture frame in the club panel . It would be nice also displaying the city or alternative stadium/city one after the other.

8 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Just 1080p 100% zoom mate 

yeah it’s caused issues for some people. i’ll add it as an optional mod in the update 

Thanks, mate- some other skins require zoom to be down below 100, so that suits my old eyes fine- thanks for the work on this- the skin is very nice.

Played one match last night with it and the Dugout panel in the match screen was missing- is that intentional ( I was playing at 85% zoom)

TCS 21 - Skin Mod #1 - Static Background

I've been informed that the dynamic background unfortunately causes issues for some people as it can strain their eyes and the like. The following mod disables that. I've added two versions, one with the colours completely removed and one with the colours, just static.

image.thumb.png.b119135e6bc4e4f8d7bde61b52577c81.png image.thumb.png.d5f4c555a3c0abd4e11c7f486bf4f2a3.png 

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file you want. Make sure it is named client object browser.xml.
  2. Go to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.0\panels"
  3. Delete the current client_object browser, and replace it with your new one that you just downloaded.
  4. Open the preferences, clear the cache and reload your skin.

client object browser - no graphics.xml client object browser - static.xml

16 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Thanks, mate- some other skins require zoom to be down below 100, so that suits my old eyes fine- thanks for the work on this- the skin is very nice.

Played one match last night with it and the Dugout panel in the match screen was missing- is that intentional ( I was playing at 85% zoom)

The Dugout is now available in the dropdown menus, under the name feed. Should probably get that renamed

14 minutes ago, LC15 said:

Out of curiosity are you planning on a light skin for this too? 

Used the TCS skins in 19 & 20 and really liked them but find the default skins a bit harder on the eyes. 

Thanks for your great work

if a light base skin is released, then yeah. if not then it’s not likely, as the demand doesn’t equal the amount and time and effort for the work. For instance TCS last year got nearly 150k downloads while the light version got 7k. 

6 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

Don't know if it's a bug but 'Hall of Fame' dropdown shows nothing for any teams? - Is this meant to be where Trophy pack images would show? 

584369679_ScreenShot2020-12-08at10_30_16.thumb.png.9d1d82e8c61a652f27c06932e34f7258.png

It should display the legends, icons and favourite personal. meant to remove that in all honesty 

15 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

if a light base skin is released, then yeah. if not then it’s not likely, as the demand doesn’t equal the amount and time and effort for the work. For instance TCS last year got nearly 150k downloads while the light version got 7k. 

It should display the legends, icons and favourite personal. meant to remove that in all honesty 

Ah right - if  you are doing any updates would be great if the option for the Trophy packs was there - honestly only thing missing for me from that Club Overview screen. Love the summary box with Manager stats in :applause:

15 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

That's completely fair enough and kinda what I expected. Hopefully SI do take note of the people who want that variation and release an official one but it seems unlikely. 

Thanks for the answer. 

I installed the static panel as it seemed a little unresponsive/jittery and I thought it was that, but it seems that the mouse icon changing is the issue:

Anyone else getting this? I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference.

edit: I have gone back to default and seems like default isn't perfect either, but does seem a little worse while using the skin, hence why I noticed it I guess.

Edited by craiigman

15 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

TCS 21 - Skin Mod #1 - Static Background

I've been informed that the dynamic background unfortunately causes issues for some people as it can strain their eyes and the like. The following mod disables that. I've added two versions, one with the colours completely removed and one with the colours, just static.

image.thumb.png.b119135e6bc4e4f8d7bde61b52577c81.png image.thumb.png.d5f4c555a3c0abd4e11c7f486bf4f2a3.png 

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file you want. Make sure it is named client object browser.xml.
  2. Go to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.0\panels"
  3. Delete the current client_object browser, and replace it with your new one that you just downloaded.
  4. Open the preferences, clear the cache and reload your skin.

client object browser - no graphics.xml 15.87 kB · 28 downloads client object browser - static.xml 15.96 kB · 25 downloads

That's brilliant!!! Thanks for your work man!!

thanks for your magnificent effort, not just for this year but for previous versions also. works great at 4k resolution btw.

just two nitpicks / requests:

- i love the idea of dynamic background, only problem is if the club foreground color is darkish (e.g. spurs, leeds etc) it blends with the dark background on the bottom and gets kinda invisible. i know that it's not a technical problem, just wanted to share.

- are you thinking of any mods on integrating club/league/nation etc colors on the full titlebar?

again, thanks for your work and thanks for making the game truly playable every year.

8 hours ago, giglet13 said:

Ah right - if  you are doing any updates would be great if the option for the Trophy packs was there - honestly only thing missing for me from that Club Overview screen. Love the summary box with Manager stats in :applause:

Yeah sorted. I'll be messing about with it between now and release so the boxes will probs be gone.

image.thumb.png.4d0d84af5e822c23afc36b8e1ff57180.png

7 hours ago, okereke said:

Is there an easy/simple way of hiding the attributes in the player profiles/pop-ups? I'd love to play with them off to add some realism to the game but so far I have not been lucky in finding the code or changing it... Thanks!

Try taking the file from Dani Dots's realism mod. Not 100% sure tho.

6 hours ago, lembergman said:

how to change this to black?

Reveal hidden contents

11.thumb.jpg.03363112b0e93f7f4b4779956c70480a.jpg

Add the code below to your settings.xml, change the RGB code to what you want.

<colour name="result_background" value="rgb(95,144,222)"/>

7 hours ago, mibsweden said:

Is there a way to support your work? Stunning stuff.

5 hours ago, Noscho said:

thanks for your magnificent effort, not just for this year but for previous versions also. works great at 4k resolution btw.

just two nitpicks / requests:

- i love the idea of dynamic background, only problem is if the club foreground color is darkish (e.g. spurs, leeds etc) it blends with the dark background on the bottom and gets kinda invisible. i know that it's not a technical problem, just wanted to share.

- are you thinking of any mods on integrating club/league/nation etc colors on the full titlebar?

again, thanks for your work and thanks for making the game truly playable every year.

Yeah its known mate, it's not ideal. I'll probs disable it for v1.1 but with the option to reenable it as its causing some issues anyway.

So glad this skins back! Some nice ones out there but nothing compares to this one in my opinion. Downloaded the header colours mod above & so far working with no issues.

Thanks again for a brilliant skin!