• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, noikeee said:

This looks great but

o8fXf2U.png

See how many "plans" panels I have. I keep on changing them and they keep going back to "plans" after I press continue in the game.

it’s a game bug. been in the game for years 

39 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Hello @bluestillidie00

I downloaded the skin but my match in-between highlights looks way different from yours. What I'm doing wrong?

image.thumb.png.42b140bdb1b66ae89e46a721a40c690b.png 

you can drag from the left 

21 hours ago, noikeee said:

This looks great but

o8fXf2U.png

See how many "plans" panels I have. I keep on changing them and they keep going back to "plans" after I press continue in the game.

Check your preferences for what I've circled and make sure it is unticked? 

20201219223919_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, nick1408 said:

image.png.a84f62cd92d5101f9bc7b9dcd973751d.png

The player traits do not show on the development screen. I imagine this isn't by design but am happy to be corrected.

yeah it’s a weird bug i’m still tryna sort out. thought i had it fixed but 

Hi, I love this skin and I have one small but annoying bug to report. (This may be caused by my 150% zoom but I don't think so, I run at 3440 x 1440 so I need to zoom or everything is TINY)

When I visit a player's attributespage, the positions pitch looks messed up and cut off, see screenshot:

945916288_Screenshot2020-12-20124630.thumb.png.ed62d704f6455128ded3c8f2de38490b.png

BUT, if I look at his profile page and then go back to attributes, it fixes itself and looks correct:

389980781_Screenshot2020-12-20124716.png.35e615103b9f3bf0bba823dd7f4ff1f6.png

Any workaround or fix possible for this?

Edited by BedeviledEgg

Gorgeous skin!

Two questions.

1) I'm using DF11. How do I move faces to the right of the kit or have the kit be smaller and to the left of the face? Essentially leaving a gap similar to country and club.

20201221053304_1.thumb.jpg.0423d6c6c04718c1857cd1237160fdc5.jpg

2) Is it possible to use Wells' header colours and maintain the player name centered as is the case in your skin?

Thanks and apologies for the noobish questions. Terrific work on the skin!

2 hours ago, Matorko said:

I'm experiencing strange 1-2 seconds delay when I click on things; players, news in inbox screen. Cleared cache, didn't help. I'm on 1600x900, fully stretched windowed mode with 85% zoom if that helps.

ive has the same since the new update. does it happen with the base skin?

So. Something I've noticed, I run a Gsync 165Hz monitor, and this is the ONLY skin that runs at 165hz FPS the whole time making it smooth as silk. All other skins including the default go down to 15fps in menus and give me weird flickers. I'm not really sure why, but im guessing its the background animation forcing the game to run max fps all the time.

I LOVE THIS. I'm flabbergasted SI won't let us actually choose the frame rate we want to run and make the game a nightmare of flicker and stutter on desktop PC's where power saving isn't an issue. More dumb decision making from them.

I did a test, and used your client object browser with the animation on a different skin and it made that one run at 165Hz. So yeah, your background animation makes the game playable for me, all others are useless. So, thanks.

Edited by SeaCarrot

22 minutes ago, SeaCarrot said:

So. Something I've noticed, I run a Gsync 165Hz monitor, and this is the ONLY skin that runs at 165hz FPS the whole time making it smooth as silk. All other skins including the default go down to 15fps in menus and give me weird flickers. I'm not really sure why, but im guessing its the background animation forcing the game to run max fps all the time.

I LOVE THIS. I'm flabbergasted SI won't let us actually choose the frame rate we want to run and make the game a nightmare of flicker and stutter on desktop PC's where power saving isn't an issue. More dumb decision making from them.

I did a test, and used your client object browser with the animation on a different skin and it made that one run at 165Hz. So yeah, your background animation makes the game playable for me, all others are useless. So, thanks.

that awesome to hear! i’m definitely going to pass this feedback onto the devs to see if it can be addressed for future versions of the game. 

ive had the same issue with the game, albeit with a 75hz free sync monitor. i presume the lowering of the frame rates when inactive is to save on battery on laptops, but an option in the preferences would defo be appreciated. 

for future reference, v1.1 will be keeping a static version by default, but the animations will be easy to install though. just a case of renaming the client object browser 

16 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

that awesome to hear! i’m definitely going to pass this feedback onto the devs to see if it can be addressed for future versions of the game. 

ive had the same issue with the game, albeit with a 75hz free sync monitor. i presume the lowering of the frame rates when inactive is to save on battery on laptops, but an option in the preferences would defo be appreciated. 

for future reference, v1.1 will be keeping a static version by default, but the animations will be easy to install though. just a case of renaming the client object browser 

Thanks for the heads up. I find the animation only annoying when i see it on the match day pitch, I just made the transparency 0.0 for all the animations to counter it haha, So they are still running so i get full FPS but I can't see them. Is it easy to add an animation like this to any old skin even the defaults? 

I'm just glad I have one skin that makes the game playable. I dunno how people tolerate the 15FPS it is normally, the cursor stuttering around the screen is abhorrent. 

EDIT, I found copying the <widget> animation </widget> for one of them to any other skins object browser worked perfectly in making other skins run at 165hz with an invisible animation. Thank you so much for making this even possible. Now, if only I found a skin better than TCS to bother using it with anyway haha

Edited by SeaCarrot

@SeaCarrot i have 144hz monitor, and the only mode to eliminate the cursor stuttering is turn off the g-sync from Nvidia Panel (only for FM21 of course).

The Sigames said that more fps in the menu is a problem for notebook battery (too much draining). I know, this would be solvable with an option only for notebook, but... I hope for the future.

Edited by Floro Flores

50 minutes ago, Floro Flores said:

@SeaCarrot i have 144hz monitor, and the only mode to eliminate the cursor stuttering is turn off the g-sync from Nvidia Panel (only for FM21 of course).

The Sigames said that more fps in the menu is a problem for notebook battery (too much draining). I know, this would be solvable with an option only for notebook, but... I hope for the future.

Yeah i know the Gsync thing as I had to do it previous years. Sadly SI love to take away options from players and decide what's good for us, so the majority who run the game on the desktop suffer to accommodate the few laptop users who live on battery and don't plug their laptops in. 

@bluestillidie00 Meant to tell you before that your past meetings in the overview tactics is incorrect 

You have it as ... <container class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="anLy" name="analysis" file="tactics/team next match opponent">

Should be ...       <container class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="oppo" name="analysis">

Hi there, thanks again for the awesome skin, I'm having an issue with the in-match tablet. I'm able to drag to resize, but the panels do not update to accommodate. No matter what width I use, there is always 8 panels. Leaving me with the result below:

Capture.JPG

I am loving the update. One question though. I noticed in some of the beta pictures there was a heat map option for the tablet. Does anyone know if there is an easy way for me to add that option to the skin? It was one of my favorite choices in TCS20. 

Nice work on the update. Something that is stopping me from using it is that within the tablet during a match, it doesn't stick to body language so I have to keep changing it back between highlights.

Edited by NCFCRossky
grammer

This skin is probably my favourite so far and one with very few issues. However, one thing bothering me is the stadium pic on the club info overview. It doesn't seem to be using the full image, as seen in the screenshot below I have put a side by side comparison from this skin and Rensie Purple, they use the same stadium pic but on TCS it is cropped. Is there a way to resize it so the stadium box uses the full image instead of cropping? 

Also, is there a way to edit the scoreboard to show full team names? The scoreboard is spot on tbh, nice and clean, however I would prefer full names instead of the six letter abbreviation if possible please.  Thanks

FMscreenie.jpg

Edited by Bantam Searley95

59 minutes ago, Bantam Searley95 said:

This skin is probably my favourite so far and one with very few issues. However, one thing bothering me is the stadium pic on the club info overview. It doesn't seem to be using the full image, as seen in the screenshot below I have put a side by side comparison from this skin and Rensie Purple, they use the same stadium pic but on TCS it is cropped. Is there a way to resize it so the stadium box uses the full image instead of cropping? 

Also, is there a way to edit the scoreboard to show full team names? The scoreboard is spot on tbh, nice and clean, however I would prefer full names instead of the six letter abbreviation if possible please.  Thanks

FMscreenie.jpg

have it set to drop so it fills all the space regardless of the picture inside it. some stadium packs are different aspect ratios so. i’ll explain how to edit it later. 

scoreboard isn’t something interested in so won’t be helping unfortunately. if i added full team names, the team names wouldn’t recolour. There’s plenty of discussion on how to apply this mod already.  

Game crashes when trying to look at a match result for a team that isn't mine every now and then.

For instance, I clicked on a Newcastle result and the game crashed, re-loaded it and tried to look at a different match result and crashed again. I haven't modified any panels or anything else.

12 horas atrás, Rivanov disse:

On the Player Overview screen I have the EFL squadnumber .. but I'm playing with Juventus in the Serie A. ;)

1541611566_CleanShot2020-12-27at10_49_00.png.9c8528df2d25ff19a98882c19804daca.png

5 horas atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

download the new update. squad numbers can’t be shown by leagues so

You have only two numbers on this style. Maybe this is the problem?
spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

Game crashes when trying to look at a match result for a team that isn't mine every now and then.

For instance, I clicked on a Newcastle result and the game crashed, re-loaded it and tried to look at a different match result and crashed again. I haven't modified any panels or anything else.

hmmm, haven't noticed that myself or haven't had it reported yet. I'll keep my eye out.

6 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

You have only two numbers on this style. Maybe this is the problem?
spacer.png

yeah i just never got round to finishing them and forgot to take them out. if you just delete the numbers then that'll fix it.

8 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

hmmm, haven't noticed that myself or haven't had it reported yet. I'll keep my eye out.

yeah i just never got round to finishing them and forgot to take them out. if you just delete the numbers then that'll fix it.

How do you get different numbers to use in a skin? 

32 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I am assuming it is related to the post-match panels/views but I will re-download the latest version and see if the problem persists. Could be a graphical issue too but hasn't happened with other skins.

20 hours ago, Obaaa said:

I am assuming it is related to the post-match panels/views but I will re-download the latest version and see if the problem persists. Could be a graphical issue too but hasn't happened with other skins.

Yeah same issue still and think I have narrowed it down to the match full time review panel. Is this happening to anyone else? Try and look at a result from a game that isn't your own team and it will crash (save first!)

3 hours ago, iLLs said:

Love skin! Possible add Full Team Name Scoreboard and Faces on the Bench  on next version release?

i Like last year version Scoreboard

image_2020-12-29_200001.png

as said previously

"scoreboard isn’t something interested in so won’t be helping unfortunately. if i added full team names, the team names wouldn’t recolour. There’s plenty of discussion on how to apply this mod already. "

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

as said previously

"scoreboard isn’t something interested in so won’t be helping unfortunately. if i added full team names, the team names wouldn’t recolour. There’s plenty of discussion on how to apply this mod already. "

I agree . Why cover the game with more boxes . If you cant see the score in the top left hand of the match without it covering the whole top of the screen you need glasses :applause:The less clutter the better but we are all different so you can modify it your self