[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

On 23/01/2021 at 01:05, viktorallvin said:

So I put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\TCS '21 v1.1\panels\widgets right?

Still looks the same. :)

EDIT: I put it in  panels\match and it's working. Thank you! :)

Hey buddy, could you please share that file? I'm having the same issue and can't seem to be able to download the xml file anymore.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/06/2021 at 03:07, bluestillidie00 said:

Player stars fix is a few pages back.

The instant result was introduced by a game update and I never got time to fix it

Hey mate, absolutely top top skin. I've used this since the past 3 FMs, and I daresay if this wasn't around I wouldn't be playing FM as much anymore. 

My only small issue is the Instant Result bug that you haven't gotten around to fixing yet. I know it's a difficult time still, but if you could please maybe fix this I'd be so damn grateful! 

Also, any plans for a V1.2 with the V1.1 bugs fixed and maybe what ever flair you decide to add? I'm probably going to be playing FM21 until you release the 2022 TCS skin, so any updates would be well appreciated! Cheers!

Hey! Wasn't sure where to post this, whether on this topic or the other TCS topic. Thank you for all of your work over the long-term - it has made FM that bit more enjoyable for me.

In the V2 you posted (absolutely excellent btw), I noticed a small issue I cannot seem to fix  myself. When I use the in-game editor, I have a lot less options than I would with other mods. For example, with Heffem when I use the in-game editor I have access to features like changing club names, as well as being able to change the skin colour of players and staff. Is there any way for me to change this? Is there a particular XML file I would copy over from Heffem from the panels section, or am I looking in the totally wrong place?

Thank you if you can assist, would be hugely appreciated. Not really sure what to look for now, have looked through all the logical places for code RE the in-game editor. Thank you!

8 hours ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Hey! Wasn't sure where to post this, whether on this topic or the other TCS topic. Thank you for all of your work over the long-term - it has made FM that bit more enjoyable for me.

In the V2 you posted (absolutely excellent btw), I noticed a small issue I cannot seem to fix  myself. When I use the in-game editor, I have a lot less options than I would with other mods. For example, with Heffem when I use the in-game editor I have access to features like changing club names, as well as being able to change the skin colour of players and staff. Is there any way for me to change this? Is there a particular XML file I would copy over from Heffem from the panels section, or am I looking in the totally wrong place?

Thank you if you can assist, would be hugely appreciated. Not really sure what to look for now, have looked through all the logical places for code RE the in-game editor. Thank you!

strange. i don’t use the in game editor so i haven’t edited any of the files at all. i’ll have a look when i’m home

16 hours ago, gargovich said:

Hey mate, absolutely top top skin. I've used this since the past 3 FMs, and I daresay if this wasn't around I wouldn't be playing FM as much anymore. 

My only small issue is the Instant Result bug that you haven't gotten around to fixing yet. I know it's a difficult time still, but if you could please maybe fix this I'd be so damn grateful! 

Also, any plans for a V1.2 with the V1.1 bugs fixed and maybe what ever flair you decide to add? I'm probably going to be playing FM21 until you release the 2022 TCS skin, so any updates would be well appreciated! Cheers!

I believe it's been addressed as below. I had the same issue and managed to fix it by using the file given.

On 23/01/2021 at 02:48, bluestillidie00 said:

no so its a bug where the id's of the file changed, and the old ones obviously don't have the new ones. Try this. Make sure it's called 'match overview popup panel.xml'. I think the scores will be missing but i haven't figured that out yet

match overview popup panel.xml 3.3 kB · 130 downloads

On 18/08/2021 at 17:57, kagawa23 said:

I believe it's been addressed as below. I had the same issue and managed to fix it by using the file given.

Thanks mate, will try and see!

I've also found some people have a training widget on the player information screen. Is there a way to get a custom widget into TCS? Not to nitpick, but that training information widget is really something I could use.

On 18/08/2021 at 11:01, sweetcarroll92 said:

Thank you mate :) I mainly use it for changing team names around from the short version to the long one that I forget to edit in the pre-game editor.

you can copy the edit folder inside the widgets folder over to the TCS folder.

Never even thought to do it

On 22/08/2021 at 19:20, bluestillidie00 said:

you can copy the edit folder inside the widgets folder over to the TCS folder.

Never even thought to do it

Lol I assumed I'd checked every folder to try and find the edit files - in the widgets of all places! Lol. Yeah that worked a treat mate, thank you :)

Thank you very much for this incredible work!

As a default TCS user, I  have spotted a small bug as in TCS v3 the next match and past meetings are not showing anymore like in v1 despite the responsible panels seem to be at the same place. Or theire is something else I haven't noticed?

fm_2021-08-26_19-35-45.png

fm_2021-08-26_19-37-04.png

Il 15/8/2021 in 03:31 , hrmantovani ha scritto:

Does anyone know why the top panel is overlapping the side one? The other prints in the topic are perfectly fine, I don't know what's happening here

2c52e30a37620c5b05d8b2b90e3385f4.png

Yes, same issue.
I try to download  Static background..

but this panel is no longer compatible.

Il 7/12/2020 in 23:28 , bluestillidie00 ha scritto:

TCS 21 - Skin Mod #1 - Static Background

I've been informed that the dynamic background unfortunately causes issues for some people as it can strain their eyes and the like. The following mod disables that. I've added two versions, one with the colours completely removed and one with the colours, just static.

Bluestillidie, I've try it.. but the top panel is overlapping the side one.. How can I fix it?  

1711208808_fixbackground.thumb.png.155502172638821ac5ff17ba88100ad5.png

7 hours ago, Cizzu said:

Bluestillidie, I've try it.. but the top panel is overlapping the side one.. How can I fix it?  

1711208808_fixbackground.thumb.png.155502172638821ac5ff17ba88100ad5.png

Not sure what could be causing that

3 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Fantastic skin mate! Love it, noticed though on this screen there bits missing on the side panes. Is that norm?

20210830152308_1.jpg

Yeah that was a bug that was in the game, they fixed it in the skin and I never released an updated version. Try deleting match team news panel.xml (skin folder/panels/match) and reloading the skin 

22 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

@bluestillidie00 what controls the team badges and information in the processing screen? I like the one used in the TCS3 skin and was thinking of doing something similar in my own skin. I have highlighted what I mean with a green box below.

widgets/training schedule session calendar match widget

Actually changed mine since haha

image.png

@bluestillidie00 this skin is amazing, thanks for your great work.

I'd like to change some panel.

268948917_Schermata2021-08-31alle00_59_13.thumb.png.3ad2c016b80ad78199d6f7c4ae874f4a.png

1) How can I change the color of the purple bars? 
2) How can I change the language of some panels?  "Overview, Personal Information, Report.." etc ?

Thanks again. 

20 hours ago, Cizzu said:

@bluestillidie00 this skin is amazing, thanks for your great work.

I'd like to change some panel.

1) How can I change the color of the purple bars? 
2) How can I change the language of some panels?  "Overview, Personal Information, Report.." etc ?

Thanks again. 

1) The colour recolors based on your team. If you play with FGR it'll be green, Real Madrid white and so on.

2) This code. Edit the stuff in value="xx" 

image.png.bcf71f2fb3fd8ec4a3338551b5589bf5.png

23 horas atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

image.png

Would you mind sharing how you managed to get the round corner effect on both trainning calendar and matchday? Such a nice touch! Thanks anyway.

Relatively to the above, i would like to know how u change the background color of the logo, for example u have a green background instead of default blue. Thx

Edited by VSpec20

48 minutes ago, lugui said:

Would you mind sharing how you managed to get the round corner effect on both trainning calendar and matchday? Such a nice touch! Thanks anyway.

I use an overlay graphic which has just the borders to make it round, then set the colour to what the background of the processing box is.

1327142085_stadiumoverlay.png.0ec8b31ff02c3375e8d5383263cf96ce.png

43 minutes ago, VSpec20 said:

Relatively to the above, i would like to know how u change the background color of the logo, for example u have a green background instead of default blue. Thx

I changed the background_colour="" (bckl in this case) to Primary so in this case its green, in others it'd be yellow (Dortmund) or Blue (Chelsea)

Even if im on a competition page it picks up that colour

4 ore fa, bluestillidie00 ha scritto:

1) The colour recolors based on your team. If you play with FGR it'll be green, Real Madrid white and so on.

2) This code. Edit the stuff in value="xx"

2) thanks
1) Yes exactly. But there is no way to change this color? because this repetition of color everywhere is a bit redundant.

Looking through the other TCS releases you put out in the other thread, I noticed with TCS20 you were using a custom tracksuit for Atletico Madrid. Is that something we can edit? Do you happen to know if any guides on that exist? Tried every version of 'manager tracksuit' 'manager training' 'manager clothes' that I can think of to find a topic :lol:

Wasn't sure where else to ask because to be honest I'd never seen that done before!

6 hours ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Looking through the other TCS releases you put out in the other thread, I noticed with TCS20 you were using a custom tracksuit for Atletico Madrid. Is that something we can edit? Do you happen to know if any guides on that exist? Tried every version of 'manager tracksuit' 'manager training' 'manager clothes' that I can think of to find a topic :lol:

Wasn't sure where else to ask because to be honest I'd never seen that done before!

Yeah I'll try and do a guide tomorrow

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I was able to change all club logos/icons through a classic megapack that I downloaded. The strange thing is that the national teams logos/icons are also included in the pack but those are not updated in the game User Interface.

As you can see in the following images, I get these national team assets:

france-logo.thumb.png.6deed794d888660580fa0eece5ee908e.png

france-icon.thumb.png.6174201e6535875e235453f9a871eb9e.png

In theory, I would just need to update the config.xml records as:

<record from="team_logo" to="graphics/pictures/nation/team_id/logo"/>

but this does make no effect in the national team detail page.

Browsing several places I discovered that if I used instead:

<record from="team_logo" to="graphics/pictures/team/team_id/logo"/> (replaced "nation" with "team")

I got the following behaviour:

france-team-logo.thumb.png.3be3cca8e2fd02e1f12594eabf0e1283.png

france-team-icon.thumb.png.04c13943b51bb91dcb5e4a1a1b9090e8.png

I think that this problem is preventing me from seeing for example the national emblems on the player details page.

I can't even change the flags through <record from="team_flag" to="graphics/pictures/nation/team_id/flag"/> so I'm really desperate.

Hope anyone can help me with this issue, it's really annoying!

Thanks in advance, happy FM!

Edited by rodrigo_turnes

4 hours ago, rodrigo_turnes said:

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I was able to change all club logos/icons through a classic megapack that I downloaded. The strange thing is that the national teams logos/icons are also included in the pack but those are not updated in the game User Interface.

As you can see in the following images, I get these national team assets:

In theory, I would just need to update the config.xml records as:

<record from="team_logo" to="graphics/pictures/nation/team_id/logo"/>

but this does make no effect in the national team detail page.

Browsing several places I discovered that if I used instead:

<record from="team_logo" to="graphics/pictures/team/team_id/logo"/> (replaced "nation" with "team")

I got the following behaviour:

I think that this problem is preventing me from seeing for example the national emblems on the player details page.

I can't even change the flags through <record from="team_flag" to="graphics/pictures/nation/team_id/flag"/> so I'm really desperate.

Hope anyone can help me with this issue, it's really annoying!

Thanks in advance, happy FM!

Has nothing to do with my skin. Stop posting it in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/10/2021 at 05:12, poma said:

How can I change the transparancy values of these dialog boxes? and the drop-down menus as well...

20211022060932_1.jpg

I'm not sure if you have solved this yet @poma but I was able to change it on my save by editing 2 image files located at \TCS3\graphics\boxes\popup\standard called "paper.png" and "paper@2x.png" - I am also not sure if there is a better method but it works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I know i'm late to the game but I like to play a year behind.  First of all fantastic skin. Absolutely love it but for some reason I get a faded background on every screen. No one else seems to get this from the screenshots I have seen. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I don't have other skins in the skin folder and have cleared cache, reloaded skin etc.

tcs.png

11 minutes ago, SPE3D said:

I know i'm late to the game but I like to play a year behind.  First of all fantastic skin. Absolutely love it but for some reason I get a faded background on every screen. No one else seems to get this from the screenshots I have seen. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I don't have other skins in the skin folder and have cleared cache, reloaded skin etc.

tcs.png

you’ve got a background pack you’ll need to delete (or just move out of your football manager folder)

• 1 year later...
On 30/08/2021 at 21:10, bluestillidie00 said:

image.png

Is it as simple as copying and pasting this widget to a skin? As I have done this for an FM23 Skin but it has stayed the same.

Not sure if I need to copy more or whether it just doesn't work on FM23.

47 minutes ago, lukewm said:

Is it as simple as copying and pasting this widget to a skin? As I have done this for an FM23 Skin but it has stayed the same.

Not sure if I need to copy more or whether it just doesn't work on FM23.

Should be, but have in mind that this is for FM21

Changes may have been made so this file isnt working anymore