[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Should be, but have in mind that this is for FM21

Changes may have been made so this file isnt working anymore

Alright mate, copied it from this skin originally then from the OPZ skin from this year but still this is what appears?

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 22.00.36.png

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lukewm said:

Alright mate, copied it from this skin originally then from the OPZ skin from this year but still this is what appears?

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 22.00.36.png

as i don't know how it's supposed to look, i would say it looks fine

But in the case something is missing, you might be missing some files that you havnt copy'd over

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

as i don't know how it's supposed to look, i would say it looks fine

But in the case something is missing, you might be missing some files that you havnt copy'd over

ok mate I'll have a look but not too sure what I'm looking for, for reference here is the original panel I'm looking to replicate (the design around fixtures upcoming)

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 22.05.14.png

Just now, lukewm said:

ok mate I'll have a look but not too sure what I'm looking for, for reference here is the original panel I'm looking to replicate (the design around fixtures upcoming)

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 22.05.14.png

remember to have "use cached files" unticked in preferences and then clear the cache and reload skin.

If this is what the last file contained, that should fix it

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

remember to have "use cached files" unticked in preferences and then clear the cache and reload skin.

If this is what the last file contained, that should fix it

Just followed your instructions but no luck unfortunately, do you know what folder tends to control the calendar/processing screen?

2 minutes ago, lukewm said:

Just followed your instructions but no luck unfortunately, do you know what folder tends to control the calendar/processing screen?

As far as i know, there isnt a folder

There are files in widgets, generic and game - not sure if there are more places tbh

The file that controls that is widgets/training schedule session calendar match widget.xml. I believe I asked @bluestillidie00 in this thread around the time FM21 was released how he got his calendar to look like that and he shared that file with me. I have used it ever since in FM22 and FM23 and it still works

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I have but no luck unfortunately, or alternatively to have the box around in the screenshot below.

image.png.e9a4b1549144eeba2615d865087a75de.png

if i'm not mistaken the colour is set to colour="text" so you would either have to change it in the settings or give it a new name and then set the new name and colour in the settings file

or just give it a new name in the line as colour="yellow" as example

Spoiler

<container class="main_box" appearance="tcs/backgrounds/overlay/80" rrep="black">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
                <widget class="fixture_name_text" id="comp" font="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="title" style="bold" multiline="true" size="10" auto_size="vertical" />
                <widget class="text" id="text" colour="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="11" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" />
                <widget class="text" id="scnd" colour="faded text" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="xsmall" height="14" auto_size="vertical" />
            </container>

you can also add the graphics specified in the first line to give it a background

20 hours ago, JustHowie said:
  Hide contents

<container class="main_box" appearance="tcs/backgrounds/overlay/80" rrep="black">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
                <widget class="fixture_name_text" id="comp" font="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="title" style="bold" multiline="true" size="10" auto_size="vertical" />
                <widget class="text" id="text" colour="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="11" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" />
                <widget class="text" id="scnd" colour="faded text" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="xsmall" height="14" auto_size="vertical" />
            </container>

you can also add the graphics specified in the first line to give it a background

worked a treat, thank you.