• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.fb8d35e56881168d80c04498962eb495.png

Olympiakos Volou - End of Season Update 2021/22

The League

We were expected to end in the relegation zone so I have to be really pleased with the performance of the team, unfortunately the quality between the clubs above me and myself was there to see. 

image.png.a9d0df45657f66a91252ee520b6a980d.png

The Cup

Fell at the first hurdle (4th round) which the board were not happy with

Youth Intake

image.png.e97dacd41fdf192a2d541dc7a08de664.png

Players to Watch

Ilir Gjoshi 21a - Greek DMC/MC/AMR - Currently out on loan at Kifisia for the 2022/23 season. 

image.png.eefbefa5eae949324d2f24dcf9296893.png

Dimitris Mystakidis 22a - Greek DMC/MC - Retraining as a centre back, and will probably see some squad action during the season if he does not leave on loan

image.png.b63703f68fd90982f910d7f604cd0eae.png

Elias Vourloumis 22b - MC/DMC/ML - Young midfielder, who I will be hiping can maybe go out on loan.  If not, training with the seniors

image.png.d2efc1b1472acbe986d6a6bd6aca392e.png

301344.png.9d05d3505bd54b75d9943a1264a01b18.png

I've failed in Belgium, failed in England, failed in Spain and failed in Portugal. It's about time I failed in South America too, so here we go, diving head first into the madness that is Brazil.

Mirassol Futebol Clube popped up first reload so after changing their badge I jumped in. They have average facilities across the board and 5000 die hard fans turning up to cheer them on every week.

289686622_Game__UntitledGame__AddNewManager.thumb.png.6d251abbd41fabaef37eabe1f2e92397.png1878496853_FootballManager2021_ChooseNations.thumb.png.946ccae92d413775bdaf3d7ac4335b63.png

Hopefully the new manager can motivate these players to glory.

See you soon for the first update

12 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

This is what I've been up against this season :D 

wage.PNG.9f9f24ebc50ccb0e6bd2d47665f9b5d3.PNG

I feel your pain, in a much lower scale!

rs6UOn1.png

Take a wild guess on who the two professional teams are... :p 

45 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

This is what I've been up against this season :D 

wage.PNG.9f9f24ebc50ccb0e6bd2d47665f9b5d3.PNG

Yeah, I feel your pain. Though I think mine is on a much bigger scale.

36988247_SalaryPerAnnum1.thumb.png.0104a44e3fed14f0982f850e0c0ab4c7.png82642716_SalaryPerAnnum2.thumb.png.c8355cd3b61364ae7f4c0702882958de.png

Edited by JLAB

1776561284_BoardagreetonegotiateexistinglinkwithMNDTaborSezana.png.e025213a0bdaa455f297fa738a8c9d22.png688157520_BoardagreetonegotiateexistinglinkwithSportvereinWals-Grnau.png.4814ba2fa2131df74c787698d17ec4be.png

So I've decided to use my position as the manager at Siena to try and make some negotiations of some affiliate links at the club. I managed to convince the board that we could get two of the affiliates to send academy players to us to gain experience. So I'm hoping that I will be able to gain some Slovenian and Austrian players from my two junior clubs turning up at the club. I tried to do the same for another affiliate club in Portugal in Anadia, but the board claimed that it wasn't worthwhile to do.

Thoughts?

Edited by JLAB

FC United of Manchester ; season 2038/39

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

League Table ; Squad ; Starting 11TransfersYouth Candidates

My first season back in the Championship and I reached the playoffs, finishing in 5th place. Unfortunately I lost in the semi finals but a very strong season nonetheless.

The main negative was the board selling my only real Championship level defender Aled Keys for €29m but I did kind of need the money considering the expense of maxing out youth and training facilities to state of the art.

Despite my HOYD being Resolute personality I am not getting a lot of good personalities through my youth intakes for the past few years. I might throw the dice when his contract expires and see if I can change for a Professional HOYD. I'll give him one more year though.

Miðvágs Bóltfelag - Wikipedia

Miðvágs Bóltfelag - Season 2027 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Another survival, and that was the key. The players are improving, but I need to work on the facilities now. We also need to work towards going professional. We are semi-pro, but we can still only give non-contracts, so everyone is available for poaching!

In the Løgmanssteypið we lost to B36 in the 2nd round.

A beast of an intake! The improved facilities and the rest really helps. It also highlights how bad my current players are.

urj2i2X.png

1bc21QV.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Iceland and Kosovo added to the list.

9yHQhfd.png

uGzyHMn.png

hV9orAY.png

9 hours ago, XaW said:

Initial thoughts from only a quick look.

Cooper 01D - Not enough speed to play out wide for me, so I'd play him in the middle. Perhaps as a BWM-S?

Tyrer 01L - Also a bit short on pace, but as a fullback he could do good. Nice dribbling, but that poor crossing lets him down.

Jones 01I - Not bad, but pace is once again an issue. Looks more like a full back than a winger to me.

Barrett 01G - A really nice looking goalkeeper. Poor distribution, but as long as you don't tell him to do anything other than staying on his line and save, he should do excellent.

Thanks for your input. I see what you're saying about their poor speed and crossing. How much do attributes normally rise to, like is there a maximum of +5 or something for most attributes? I've seen that you're pretty good at developing your youngsters, have you ever set their training to double intensity? if so does that help them at all or does that just increase the risk of more injuries?

3 minutes ago, Deicide said:

Thanks for your input. I see what you're saying about their poor speed and crossing. How much do attributes normally rise to, like is there a maximum of +5 or something for most attributes? I've seen that you're pretty good at developing your youngsters, have you ever set their training to double intensity? if so does that help them at all or does that just increase the risk of more injuries?

It's not set in stone, it's basically limited by their potential and how well the player reacts to training and matches. I usually set training tot he position they will play, and just toss them into the fray, but carefully. I don't set them to double unless I have specific use for it for any reason.

Umm yeah, I think I've found a game bug... so were playing an away game in the FA Cup and its 1-1 with 10 minutes to go (both goals, penalty kicks, scored in ET) and I'm expecting to go to penalty shootouts, when suddenly the scoreboard changes to 1-3 but I'm thinking the scoreboard is surely bugged next thing I know the game is over. :confused:  So I go back in and look at the highlights and there were supposedly 3 goals scored in ET after the game bug affected the game, 2 from us and a one from them. Also the penalty kick that I saw my player score before the game bug affected the game was supposedly missed by him. And to make things even more weird, the highlights ended with us losing a penalty shootout??? So to recap, we scored more goals, lost in a penalty shootout but the official score is listed as a 1-3 loss after ET that has no mention of a penalty shootout taking place. :idiot:

Also, the goals that my players supposedly scored after the bug affected the game are not showing up either. :lol:

Has anything similar happened to anyone else here? I think I might need to visit the bugs forum. :D

20 minutes ago, Deicide said:

Umm yeah, I think I've found a game bug... so were playing an away game in the FA Cup and its 1-1 with 10 minutes to go (both goals, penalty kicks, scored in ET) and I'm expecting to go to penalty shootouts, when suddenly the scoreboard changes to 1-3 but I'm thinking the scoreboard is surely bugged next thing I know the game is over. :confused:  So I go back in and look at the highlights and there were supposedly 3 goals scored in ET after the game bug affected the game, 2 from us and a one from them. Also the penalty kick that I saw my player score before the game bug affected the game was supposedly missed by him. And to make things even more weird, the highlights ended with us losing a penalty shootout??? So to recap, we scored more goals, lost in a penalty shootout but the official score is listed as a 1-3 loss after ET that has no mention of a penalty shootout taking place. :idiot:

Also, the goals that my players supposedly scored after the bug affected the game are not showing up either. :lol:

Has anything similar happened to anyone else here? I think I might need to visit the bugs forum. :D

Yeah, report it, sounds like match deviation. I've heard about it it in online games, but not in single player. I'm sure SI would like to take a look.

8 hours ago, Brentmeister said:

301344.png.9d05d3505bd54b75d9943a1264a01b18.png

I've failed in Belgium, failed in England, failed in Spain and failed in Portugal. It's about time I failed in South America too, so here we go, diving head first into the madness that is Brazil.

Mirassol Futebol Clube popped up first reload so after changing their badge I jumped in. They have average facilities across the board and 5000 die hard fans turning up to cheer them on every week.

289686622_Game__UntitledGame__AddNewManager.thumb.png.6d251abbd41fabaef37eabe1f2e92397.png1878496853_FootballManager2021_ChooseNations.thumb.png.946ccae92d413775bdaf3d7ac4335b63.png

Hopefully the new manager can motivate these players to glory.

See you soon for the first update

Love to see people doing this in South America - excited to see how you get on in Brazil, the amount of games there is wild!

9 hours ago, Tilling said:

Love to see people doing this in South America - excited to see how you get on in Brazil, the amount of games there is wild!

Played since championship manager 2 and I don't think I've ever stepped into the madness if the Brazilian league :lol:

Sooooo after my national team experiment Im back here.

I decided to start fresh with the new patch and with some unexplored area. Uruguay!

https://i.gyazo.com/fc3be28879126562b98b96defc8b2be0.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e0f622c27b6e8db8641f5c5217cb88da.png

I choose Bella Vista, because they are the only Uruguayan champion, which is not playable from the start. They are playing in the 3rd tier.

https://i.gyazo.com/5f657a7797afb2656ffabbcaeb2d1804.pnghttps://i.gyazo.com/36860ebe694b7e0464290d4761e890b7.png

Also good to start with an intake.

Edited by Cheez3y

Miðvágs Bóltfelag - Season 2028 Review

A very good season this time around. We had a good run, but a small bad patch in the middle of the season stopped us winning it. Eventually, we lost out to the tile on goal difference! We are going into Europe next season, though, so perhaps we can aim for professional status soon!

In the Løgmanssteypið we beat Argja, Víkingur Gøta and Toftir to reach the final, there we lost to B36.

Another strong intake and we keep improving. The improvements to the club really helps out.

L1dvQHu.png

TLaAJWI.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

No new countries this season.

cbzgbzp.png

uGzyHMn.png

nUByj37.png

SSFC-new-badge-237x300.jpg.4bda11faa84df40391f88a05a1a043f3.jpg

South Shields Season 2031/32 Review - Championship

LeagueFirst season after promotion is always about staying up. We did that and it looks a little more comfortable than it felt. We actually opened the season with a 1-0 win over relegated Watford and I thought maybe we'd be good at this level. We then lost 6 in a row without even scoring! It was a brutal period so needed a tactical rethink, we went with 2 DMs and 1 CM instead of our usual 433 with 1 DM, it worked as we started to grind out wins, especially away from home, but we really did sacrifice goals this season (only 44 in 46 games) I think it's useful tactic when needed but maybe I could be a little more aggressive in some games though. After a little spell in the bottom 3 we got out and kept it at arms length for the season, always at least 6 points clear of it so was a very good season in the end.

FA Cupmade it to the 4th round for the first time ever! Got spanked by Man City but the 1m in ticket sales was helpful

League Cupplayed backups and prem side Derby far too good for them in the 2nd round

Transfersmainly loans again as with still no U23 squad players that aren't ready for us but have potential need to be playing somewhere

Squadvery young now. Oldest player is 25 I think. I have a group of players all between 17-20 who, if I can keep hold of them, I think could get us out of this league in 3 or 4 seasons. Just going to be tricky keeping a few of them I fear

FinancesA lot better now, got a nice 4m for league finish and sold a sell on clause for 4m as well. Reason for that is I figured having cash in the bank this summer might help in fending off clubs looking at my key players. We are also getting a new ground but it's in the very early stages of planning so be a while yet (I am a legend at the club though so maybe I'll finally get a ground named after me in FM) also used the extra cash to upgrade youth recruitment for first time in 5 years

Youth Intakeanother decent looking one. Personalities are getting worse though so may look to see who is out there but otherwise happy enough. At the point now where players are all PA which I like as means 1st team is looking decent

Artjom Rajaver 32A - Our new Estonian keeper. Like the look of him, needs work on his agility but others solid starting point
Giovanni Remy 32B - Solid looking 15 year old CM, lots of room for improvement
Jonathan Beattie 32C - We don't play with a CAM but with him and another one that is now looking for first team football I might create a formation with one as a back up
Yuji Tanoue 32D - Never had a Japanese player in a youth take before. He also looks like he could be decent. Hope this leads to some cash coming in when he becomes a first teamer and international! 

Career Overview

Season		League		Position	Youth Recruitment	Youth Coaching		Notes & Achievements 

2021/22		VNLN		5th 		Adequate		Adequate		First coaching badge
2022/23		VNLN		2nd 		Adequate		Good			Promoted via playoffs, FA Trophy runners up
2023/24		VNL		16th 		Average			Excellent 		2nd coaching badge
2024/25		VNL		12th 		Average			Excellent		3rd coaching badge
2025/26		VNL		6th 		Average			Excellent		Promotion via playoffs
2026/27		League Two	1st 		Good			Exceptional		Promotion as champions
2027/28		League One	11th 		Good			Exceptional
2028/29		League One	14th 		Good			Exceptional
2029/30		League One	7th 		Good			Exceptional
2030/31		League One	1st 		Good 			Exceptional		Promoted as champions. Completed all coaching badges
2031/32		Cha,pionship	18th 		Excellent		Exceptional

Antequero C.F 2021/2022 Season report

Cg6lndI.png

Table | Schedule part 1 Part 2 |Pos. Graph |Transfers | Finance

The League: We survived. We got off to a great start and then everything fell apart. A short burst of form near the end of the season saw us save from the relegation zone.

The Copa del Rey: 1st round away against La liga side Eibar. they went easy on us and only made it 3-0

Top Performer Mauro: 5 goals and 11 assists in 35 games and just shy of a 7.00 rating for the season. The 28 year old was one of the few players in the squad I could depend on. Unfortunately he has made it clear he wants to leave this summer, we'll see if I can hold onto him

Topscorer Ridge Duah-Adusei: 16 goals in 30 games. He lost some time to injury but when he played he was invaluable for the team. Unfortunately he's allready set for a transfer. Next season, if we want to stay up, the new youth additions will have to step up. Speaking off:

lEvzl73.jpg?1

Not a great intake but decent. Maldonado will slot right into the starting 11. The rest might need some work

q1pHPQY.png

Excellent start to life in Brazil. This was my first game 6 days after the players arrived back from holiday and a week into my tenure.

1644993814_DavidBrent_Inbox.thumb.png.7d694e3ef69a04434f62f7ad84214c71.png

So i'm basically a 4th div team thrown into this mental 16 team state championship league/cup thing before the actual league even starts. It has 6 Prem teams in it and the board expect me to get into the quarter finals!

53 year old Dani Alves grabbed himself a hattrick!

Edited by Brentmeister

Miðvágs Bóltfelag - Season 2029 Review

Before the season started, and really throughout, we got fleeced by the other professional teams. They steal my players, and I'm more of less left standing without any possibility to stop it. I'm offering new contracts, but the players will naturally go to a full time contract. So we really need to go professional soon... The season went quite well though, but we were a step or two behind B36 and KÍ all the way. Still, we are qualified for Europe next season as well.

In the Løgmanssteypið we beat EB/Streymur before losing to Toftir in the quarter final.

In the Europa Conference League we started in the 1st qualifying round. We beat Budućnost Podgorica of Montenegro and Leiknir Reykjavík of Iceland before losing to UTA Arad of Romania in the 3rd qualifying round.

We keep getting strong intakes, but for the first time we didn't get everyone with 5 star talent!

tRkTHCP.png

yXrJdOD.png

sUbHsjH.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Only local lads this time.

6V6rxoa.png

uGzyHMn.png

gkGFOqm.png

FFS!

heVptAn.png

And the extra annoying thing is that they give them a contract for a few years and the release them and another lower rated team picks them up. So I'm just about matched up against my own youth players at every turn!

1 hour ago, djsterry said:

one of my best players sold to Liverpool, he wasn't interested in signing a new contract so I took the money

image.thumb.png.11c02c8855b1a94eee845e7f72e67cf6.png

I got 6million (including all add ons) and 40% profit of next sale

here come the replacements 

image.thumb.png.3849979a961157887252678214d4a48a.png

2 or 3 players that will become first teamers at least hopefully

Having an interesting season - nice to get a day of FM in - bah work! 

We are struggling to score in the top division, but making plenty of chances, just our putting away is not working. I am considering dropping our only out and out ST Spillar and moving in one of the promosing IF who has decent finishing and composure with room to grow

A fun little aside, I have all players from European continental loaded (77000ish), which led to signing Mart Poom of arsenal fame as a GK coach, since then we have filled up on estonians, since that image, Vittek has been replaced by and Estonian and the B team manager as well, lets see if we get any Estonians in the intake

One thing I have not enjoyed about these Czech/Slovak saves is the 2 week break in the summer and 3 months in the winter, but if after the winter break you go heavy on physical to get the players fit they go mental.

665093478_Screenshot(182).thumb.png.279ca642bf773961198e4feeb00f72b3.png428353298_Screenshot(184).thumb.png.74400d46a3d03434360610e17892e2d8.png

8 CCC and still drew, shows we are creating, just need to learn to finish

665093478_Screenshot(182).thumb.png.279ca642bf773961198e4feeb00f72b3.png

But next game in the cup against a II Division side, all clicked, Quinton is our 4th choice CM, but in the game above he came on for half an hour and created 3 changes so I stuck him in, 2 30 yard screamers and a penalty. We are into the QF, there is 1 non league team still in, and no Slovan, a pretty good chance we could win it if we beat fellow relegation candidates in March

1872173957_Screenshot(183).thumb.png.cb02ae5a68fcedf109f79dd7b5bc7036.png