The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

5 hours ago, JLAB said:

So a quick question for those of us who plan on doing this challenge once FM 22 comes out.

What countries do you think you will try and do the challenge in? Do you want to try and complete it in Europe, or do you want to try and do it in a foreign country?

I see myself doing it mostly in Europe, but I'm very much open to doing it abroad too if I need to.

Beta in Iceland I think.  Definitely an FC United save in England.  I loved my lower league Dutch save so will go back there once database is out.  Germany too.  I will also try Scotland I think.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also stopped playing with Rimini a couple of weeks ago. Even though we were a mid table Serie A team I dont have time to play as much as I want, so I knew I wouldn't finish before the FM22 beta. But looking forward to another year of the Youth Academy Challenge. Starting a new thread, @darren1983

Edited by thomas_e

25 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Ah no one is that fussed, maybe I'll try and get it up sometime over the weekend.... :D 

You got 7 minutes before people will be furious! :D

6 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

I also stopped playing with Rimini a couple of weeks ago. Even though we were a mid table Serie A team I dont have time to play as much as I want, so I knew I wouldn't finish before the FM22 beta. But looking forward to another year of the Youth Academy Challenge. Starting a new thread, @darren1983

Yeah I'll open up the new one once the beta is out

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

You got 7 minutes before people will be furious! :D

Min Yoongi Singing GIF

On 10/10/2021 at 23:37, OlivierL said:

ece77a51fbab4b53e5f38f0a01ac0706.jpg

Intro | S1 | S2 | S3 | S4 | S5 | S6 | S7 | S8

Rot-Weiss Essen -  Season 9 Review - 2029-2030- Bundesliga - great season !

4ea61c8d1d8794677aade71d8cacfa65.png
Squad | Transfers | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 |

After the narrow but deserved title last year, I wanted to finish in the top four again this year and reach the champions league. We won the league again and this time it was even a bit easier and with quite a bit of squad rotation.

So we renewed our title and i was ready to challenge again in the Champions League. But first we had to finish this season's Champions League and you never know..

We won the DFL-Supercup and this was our very first victory against Bayern.

in the DFB-Pokal we reached the semi final after the losing last season against Bayern and had to beat Bayern again but .. we couldn't ! 

In the champions league we won a lot of games in the group stage after only winning one game in last seasons CL.

5d6d414eb89d3aedfe54347b7d40f410.png

b742e2d990054cb50a8d224ae4b28724.png

First we had a great home win against FC Porto to advance to the quarter finals against Man City . They have a great squad and we had some luck but we won after away goals.

Semi final against PSG:

6059004dbff1f261b38700e3e3a50943.png

ae4a74919adc1fcac1bfa9de6ac59301.png

Dold 25 did it with a late goal ! We reach the finals against Juventus . They have two forwards with a value +- 160M. I was ready for big game but planning for next season.

But we did it !!

5935cc4c07ebc7681cadf3b50d6e9bf6.jpg

57162b4a79f1888e99b59e5a0a1c93a1.png
Our legend striker Pronichev and the only real player (for us) on the pitch did it ! we didn't steal it, very proud ! Both of the Juventus forwards finished in top three of the golden boot award. our Dold 25 finished 2th.

This are our CL winners :

019dc03167373c2731d95819fcb38e47.png

Our second team didn't play in any  league system and our U19 finished second in the A-Junioren-Bundesliga West league but won the Youth Championship again.

Key Players

112e5745f30e4f9a64568d26b4a39a3e.png cb78039f4bdc8176e13241d2f5e755c6.png 59051007876742548deafa53d5c42c10.png
Gabrielli 25 was again our best defender and close to becoming a wonderkid. Cetinkaya 23 is our new number one since last season and had 26 clean sheats in all competitions. Baur 23 had a great season as our main WBR.

Academy graduate with most Appearances (This season)

ff623b34c3fdae6e0170e195fefc64db.png
Cetinkaya 23 played almost every game .

Youth Intake 2030

0e9bf29b1428801f3cea2e275e8d39b8.png

93eb4401c86d5e0d3bc2466c04cccbeb.png
One of the poorest intakes since i'm in the Bundesliga. only signed a few.

8dbff85c3d6884ba2330faecf7a4b03e.png
One of the best options from 2030 .

a98967d1cab3cd963613e299570271c2.png

Academy graduates promoted to the first team (Next Season)

Not decided yet.

Miscellaneous

9b996a62e585c8d6a3f9b47f66257f1e.png

Expansion completed but i requested a new stadium. i'll get one in three years .

42706f0fcb62877a9db8f0f57c60e7b6.png

We had our first senior internationals call ups and apps in Gamberini 25 for Germany and Fofana 23 for Guinea. And they both received a world cup call-up.

Season Facts

8aed2e9004315e076f43392d5d3e7bc7.png

I would have liked to continue for a few more seasons and since I haven't won the cup (and world cup for teams) yet, I will probably continue this save (and post a small update after the season, until FM22 comes out.)

This challenge is very addictive and I will definitely participate again next year. I'm glad I made it ( @darren1983 ) but I know I made a 'safe' choice with Germany and RW Essen( big fan base, some senior players that could continue till the Bundesliga and further..). but since I only started this save (after a long Gibraltar save) at the beginning of August I had little choice. Germany provides a lot of money once you're in the bundesliga but of course you still have to beat Dortmund, Bayern, Leipzig etc...  I could never have dreamed that it would go so fast in the Champions League, we were last in the odds and I did not expect to survive more than the groups.  In the future I would like to win the challenge in a small country like Iceland or in the most popular but also tough league England. Thanks @Winski to convince me to start so late and choose Germany.

In season 10 i won the German Super cup again (after penalties against bayern) and i won the European Super cup for the first time with a 0 3 win against Villareal. The only thing left is winning the DFB-Pokal and play a game in my new stadium but after the release of the Beta.. this will be for sure my last season in FM21 .. Preparing FM22 for a new YT challenge attempt in another country

Can't go away...

dr-evil-cry.gif

Is it still ok to post in here? I will keep doing this challenge in FM21 and probably will switch to 22 in a couple months when everything is nice and stable (hopefully).

My second season at Antequera in Spain went better than I expected after losing one of my stars. Stayed mid table the whole season and finished 9th. We have a good group of youth coming up so that's exciting. I'm really hoping we can challenge for a playoff spot next season.

1781641580_FootballManager20212021-10-2610_42_13AM.thumb.png.06064546a9f9206883329ec8a3187ee0.png

Football Manager 2021 2021-10-26 10_42_35 AM.png

Football Manager 2021 2021-10-26 10_46_08 AM.png

Football Manager 2021 2021-10-26 7_47_29 AM.png

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone !
I'm finishing here since it is my last post of FM21 (I actually finished quite a while ago but didn't find the time to organize the screenshots and post, so it might be a bit of a mess)
So here it is :

512px-Logo_SF_Lotte.svg.png

Season 2029/2030

Champions ! I believe we were simply the most consistent team this year. Not the best, but Bayern and Dortmund destroyed themselves. Especially Bayern who somehow lost a lot in the early season despite Haaland joining them (poor guy probably lost the Ballon D'Or like that). We couldn't beat the big guys (PSG and Barcelona) in Champions League group, but we got relegated to Europa League, where we went all the way! The final was an epic win against Real Madrid. Another epic final in DFB Pokal where we lost on shoot-outs on 15th shooter...

Spoiler

IhFouzD.png

SKiZulJ.png

srOP5qJ.png

U5tQEy4.png

v3znMOA.png

NQWy8CL.png

9nypZCu.png

Di5xg4p.png

DjX2xdJ.png

6kp5kP2.png

4VYj1K5.png

wBvw2qn.png

RdpMOeC.png

W1gun0e.png

We only lost three times in the Bundesliga (Dortmund, Schalke, Bayern), plus 4 slightly underwhelming draws (Frankfurt, Augsburg, Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg). We just kept going and going, even scoring big wins against Bayern and Borussia at home. Schäfer once again our main contributor in goals, with Topal just being amazing. AA good help from Altintas and Kuta too, and some from our DCs with Eraliev becoming the main corner taker. Garms also played a massive role as a more classic 10 when I had to rest Kuta. Traub is still progressing, Weingarten got a little left behind but still very reliable. The team grew, got confident and consistent, and we were simply unstoppable and finished far above the second, Borussia Dortmund.
The DFB Pokal was another heartbreak with one more defeat in final against Bayern, but we got so close this time...
The Champions League campaign was stopped short, but we were decent agains Paris and Barcelona and dominated Kiev so we went in the Europa League with some confidence. And then we stormed to the final, exploding Legia Warszawa (23-1 on aggregate, I think they had a registration bug or something). Schäfer kind of magically scored early, Topal right before the end of the first half. Odegaard scored one early in second half, but Schäfer again answered immediatly. And then Real started to dominate us badly. Like really badly. They scored once again, and then pushed and pushed and pushed, but just couldn't score. They even got Lamptey expelled (Tackling hard special instruction on angry people works), but still pushed and pushed. If they shot on target we would have definitely lost, but they didn't, and we are Eurpa League champions !
Our youths also did a reapeat and (barely) won UEFA Youth League again.

Spoiler

JzUB6bk.png

a6VjUdH.png

gczAuc1.png

OLp2FDK.png

ykYuSq0.png

3HT8Ehw.png

IGcHReL.png

pRlzaq0.png

6130zGS.png

SzfX4Vc.png

PrePDfW.png

38NVPLd.jpg

egtLtII.png

Bm4usHT.png

Statistically we got better overall. Only our goalkeeper and central defender remained from the legacy players (and Mitchell who I think is a regen that I mostly keep for his good mentality), while the other players were raised at the club, with our mentality and tactics ingrained in their playstyle, so it just ticks. And corner goals are coming more and more often, which is really beneficial, especially in big matches.

Spoiler

uaTmKE7.png

bVxEYsH.png

QNEvi97.png

wA4hueB.png

WASLCdX.png

OcUSUbr.png

VvWHDOi.png

deqoygO.png

R3gtwnh.png

ZuZRi8N.png

lG5Vu1a.png

LGhKCyM.png

JMmlCGK.png

c1M47SB.png

hOpVgGc.png

MwjPRKD.png

Our intake was very disappointing, with only Diakité-Touré looking good, but joining our already stacked forward roster. As a more wingery type of forward that's not really good. The only other guy that looks like he could have some use is the goalkeeper Dammeier who has a really good Unflappable Professional personality.

Spoiler

DCAraq0.png

JyMFwql.png

Still no massive change at the club, apart from the noticeable rise in reputation. And the fact that we're starting to stack foreign affiliates : FC Wacker Innsbruck (Austria), Mafra (Portugal), Royal Football Club Liege (Belgium), OFI Crete (Greece), Shamrock Rovers (Ireland). We had quite the battle with Leipzig and Bayern to make MBayo remain at club. Our salary budget looks like it will explode, but we have the money so everything is OK.

Spoiler

KJBtrv6.png

iepMRDI.png

HKbO49a.png

Hi6uUTr.png

5jQaKgH.png

g8wHlg4.png

aRRxby6.png

J0W05st.png

lu36WTK.png

AU3nySN.png

This season was clearly an award season. Garinyan, Topal, and Kuta are in Bundesliga Team Of The Year (with 7 Dortmund players, I still wonder how they could have missed this win). Eraliev was named best player in Europa League, with Schäfer and Kuta following, and Schäfer also being the best goalscorer (but somehow only Schäfer and Weingarten in the team of the season). Miranda won German U17 with MBayo second, and Topal U19 with Garinyan and Traub second and third. Topal also added NxGn and European Golden Boy. Kuta earned German Players' Player of the Year, and me Head Coach of the Year.

Spoiler

98HwES5.png

XdFyfaQ.png

kyrNTaZ.png

Y28MLXi.png

7a0VB92.png

DYY3w7Z.png

Xkx1pzh.png

oF3m2YA.png

XRqVX3c.png

gjXunlA.png

jQRET9S.png

Season 2030/2031

Champions again ! We are one of the big clubs now, and we acted like it (except in Champions League semifinals unfortunately). And we finally finally finally beat Bayern in DFB Pokal final ! Unfortunately last year silverware has destroyed some of our key players (Kuta, Haas, MBayo, Miranda, Alves, ...) mentality, which resulted in uneven progression of the team and some disappointing matches. Top contributors were definitely my forwards Topal (33(12) 7,22r 9pom 30g 10a) and Lehnhoff (23(5) 6pom 23g 9a), but also Schäfer (35(5) 2pom 6.95r 17g 8a) despite being played everywhere and Kuta (35(8) 5pom 7.19r 12g 16a) despite his personality crash. DC pairing Traub (44(1) 7.06r 3pom 6g 6a) and Weingarten (38(1) 6.94r 1pom 3g 2a) held the line and helped for set pieces, while stats can't tell how much good Garinyan (still 4 pom as defensive winger) and Hansen did on the wings.

Spoiler

1jrpHwz.png

zufE47L.png

BkWz388.png

Fd6xOy1.png

exrGoD2.png

vMDOm6q.png

jEj4bfW.png

iWEwmqi.png

3kyJNLo.png

ozTbMZ7.png

nAI5CBc.png

sTIPHPR.png

The Bundesliga was a real contest with Dortmund until the very last day. 92 to 91 points. That point secured on the last day in a scary 4-4 draw against Schalke. On the other hand, behind us, Bayern had only 74 points, and Hertha a mere 57 points. Both Dortmund and us had a draw against Hoffenheim (who only finished 12th), and we both had a suprising loss, me against Kaiserslautern (17th and relegated, I was too confident with my turnover and the player mentality made them complacent), and Dortmund against Stuttgart. The difference came from the fact that, other than that, I only lost to Bayern, while Dortmund lost twice against me in our direct confrontations.
The DFB Pokal was a steady run that culminated in a beautiful extra-time goal win against Bayern in the final. I wish I knew how to make it into a gif...
The Champions League group stage went really well. We dominated Kiev for the third year in a row. We also easily beat Lille. One home draw and one away loss against Manchester left us in first position in our group. Then a lucky draw put us against Brugge and then Ajax, in matches that I wish we had win in a more convincing manner. But then we were paired with Klopp's Real Madrid. And I guess they were angry about last year Europa League final loss. And we lost away 5-0, a total humiliation. We somehow salvaged a 2-2 home draw, but our european campaign ended there.
Threepeat for the youth team with an other UEFA Youth League win. With a ridiculous goal that allowed us to equalize in the final against City. Definnitely wish I knew how to do those goal gifs.

Spoiler

4H1REvf.png

a8tlvMY.png

BWB4keg.png

D7opAsg.png

5ptSwfD.png

FGjU4aW.png

d3C0YTF.png

Q1LfE2v.png

oIi5Pma.png

8Ych2yt.png

EqHQgID.jpg

2FvsxLN.jpg

FeGFlL9.png

TJpPen5.jpg

mYT7nNN.jpg

Statistically we're staying on the same track, except with more and more tackling and less and less fouling, and even less yellow cards. We were even best tacklers in the Champion's League... right before Kiev ! Set pieces are now our strong point, except defensive indirect free kicks, that I can't seem to be able to manage. There is simply always a free player that they can just pass to and that has time for a strong shoot or an easy pass... And Lehnhoff is so lethal (42% conversion rate) that he broke XG.

Spoiler

Mx6Do80.png

xUBRKJ9.png

W5hM3qC.png

HC5KDQ4.png

6G8J6iU.png

tcXOoUj.png

uBZ9huZ.png

h22Vo8d.png

UVwXHs4.png

rdAEryG.png

Iq0pTBA.png

559fg1m.png

2pS0Dch.png

vHVSAXW.png

Vo05bS1.png

3SNrrZF.png

Sd71EmZ.png

BlyxZem.png

6kh9ohV.png

nAou1kM.png

AFPD7Bj.png

B0fWJ3q.png

NmSiS5z.png

Our intake has 2 decents prospects. Drube, a Fairly Professional DM with decent mental and technical stats, and Ducksch, a giant DC with decent mental and physical stats (but a Low determination personality that worries me a little).

Spoiler

RTa4aQL.png

g30QpYd.png

4HsCxHP.png

Nh0qBSM.png

ltBz45g.png

Philipp Arentz replaced Gerhard Amen as chairman during the season, but not much changed, I was absolutely safe (except they are devastated I am not spending their money). We added an other foreign  affiliate : Dempo Sports Club (India). It seems like we reached the max number of foreign affiliates, so we went for a german club for loans, and somehow got ourselves FC St Pauli ! We also had to reupgrade our training facilities. Due to the bad intake last year I also decided to replace Carriço by Mertesacker as HoYD as he is comparable mentality-wise, but better in my tactical system and he is german. I had to refuse an offer from French national team.
Peitzmeier and Menke left the club, so only Mitchell remaining (mostly for tutoring very young regens). Lehnhoff had a meteoric rise, and Schäfer got relegated as a second choice as a forward. But also as a Defensive Winger or even Central Midfield, where he still magically performed. Topal and Garinyan are becoming absolute monsters (for my team). Hansen and Traub are also progressing very well. Eraliev and Weingarten don't seem like they will progress anymore, but they are still getting better in terms of personality and consistency.
Many players were sold because of their personality and lack of progression, including last year top prospect Diakité-Touré... Altintas worsening personality and physical fitness puts me in an akward position where I would like to sell him, but can't because the fans and the team likes him very much. Overall squad personality went from Highly Professional at the end of last year (before the silverware) to Determined, to Professional again.

Spoiler

qcbaY0j.png

mja4IGm.png

iRlf0Nc.png

mHMWFrL.png

zxgk5mb.png

nkXkAHX.png

We were overall better than last year, but we had less awards. Topal was only 3rd in Best Player in Europe, 2nd in German Footballer of the Year, and Opoku only third in German U17. Topal still claimed European Golden Boy and FIFA Best U21, as well as a substitute place in FIFA Team of the Year, on top of his Bundesliga top goalscorer award (where Lehnhoff was 3rd). Haas, Traub, Weingarten, Kuta and Topal were all included in Bundesliga Team of the Year (with "only" 6 Dortmund players).

Spoiler

FRzKIZr.png

O2fRZmy.png

ZtUVndb.png

w0vBVK6.png

MfwAvnC.png

QzVh637.png

b7scOXx.png

2LKldCT.png

3iTElQE.png

GQXU9DV.png

Mac3gJf.png

SUnDyLJ.png

Season 2031/2032

CHALLENGE COMPLETED! We won the Champions League ! And Bundesliga and DFB Pokal again. No epics this year though, but cold realism, the quintessence of counter-attacking football. Mert Topal an infallible guide to victory.

Spoiler

n2FJN9J.png

hNNws1e.png

fZRpt3Z.png

4Skwbn5.png

fTfrjjg.png

yEqjQ7R.png

s3JzpqP.png

hN2d4m6.png

creq7C3.png

Ewn3s1P.png

1TDhedy.png

11IWaTn.png

dp5YGAT.png

h0Ro7Is.png

IaCFrPm.png

MDVkiJK.png

We started the season with a draw against Hoffenheim, as our team was not physically ready yet (some friendlies organisation trouble). We then suffered a quick loss against Bayern, and later an unfortunate loss against Bochum, that hadn't beaten us since the 2022-2023 season. Those two would be our only losses in all competitions for the season. The rest of the Budesliga was all wins until the end of april, apart from draws against Dortmund, Bayern, and then later in the season another draw against Bochum, making them the only team we couldn't beat this year. Since we were quite a few points above Borussia Dortmund and still running in Champions League, we had a massive turnover in the last 4 Bundesliga game that resulted in 4 1-1 draws.
And that did pay in our undefeated Champions League campaign. The group stage was incredibly easy, against Barcelona, Lille again, and AEK. We kind of missed Kiev, but we ended with 5 wins and one away draw against Barcelona. In one of the matches against Lille, Weingarten got sent off. Even after that we scored 4 goals against them. After that we easily dispatched Lyon in a 2-0 away, 3-0 at home. Then we took revenge on Real Madrid with a 3-1 win away, after a dominating 0-0 at home (unfortunately we couldn't finish there, we are too used to counter attacking football). In the semifinals we annihilated Chelsea with a 5-1 at home and 2-1 away, including 4 corner goals. And finally we met Bayern in a final once again. We quickly scored 2 at 29' and 33', a long range header from Lahnhoff and a back goal from Topal. They somehow pulled one back with a superb Adeyemi goal from a tight angle, but then Lehnhoff scored a first post header from a corner, and despite a last-minute goal they couldn't catch up to us.
In the DFB Pokal we simply won and won until the semifinals. There we met Bochum that held us to a draw during regular time. We finally scored at 119' with the unexpected substitute Hofmann scoring (at that point he was our 6th choice striker). The final against Dortmund was a Champions League final rehearsal, and we destroyed them 5-0, with Topal scoring 3 (and missing a penalty).
Our youths couldn't repeat their past successes and were eliminated by Dortmund in UEFA Youth League as soon as the 1/8th Final.

Spoiler

5FTslxk.jpg

0uB4d8h.png

dGAcHPC.png

epsvUtz.png

g4Lm7CY.png

PWghZzf.png

tnvhbOo.png

tUZN49s.png

tIUycSM.png

2s9xfhG.png

1ewvVBo.png

Statistically we crossed more, maybe because of the training that put a particular emphasis on those wide plays. And even more corner goals, even more in big matches. We also rose again in the fouling and yellow card rankings. We had to play a lot of lower ability players at LM LB and RB, which are our most tackiling/fouling position which might explain the lower quality of tacles in the Bundesliga this year. And Lehnhoff is absolutely out of conversion rate rankings, because he is now my main corner target, which means he has just too many shots above the bar.

Spoiler

5rkdIsv.png

jF1nKrq.png

x5pbWB9.png

XoINpRS.png

S20XXw3.png

lERo7bI.png

Our intake was rather interesting, especially a small-ish spirited DC/DM good at both passing and heading, and a much expected right Defensive Winger with decent physical stats but balanced personality (he had a good progression so far though so he must be one of the better balanced ones). Overall personalities were all over the place, even some casual and slack that i rarely see. But I will probably never use them since the challenge is complete.

Spoiler

kwuAUrf.png

QvGR7wL.png

7R561uH.png

Once again no massive change at the club. For the first time the board sells without my approval, but it was "only" Pirard so I'm ok with it (but I preferred the last president, Amen). Team Wellington (New Zealand) and Pacifc FC (Canada) are out new affiliates, I don't know if it's because the limit on foreign affiliates went up or if there is no limit at all and I was just unlucky last time. Our salaries are quickly catching up to the rest of the league. Will have to reupgrade Youth Facilities that were downgraded at the end of the season. Despite the constant upgrades to our medical team, the injury crises are becoming worse. Mostly because they seem to target one position at a time, LB, RB, and LM...

Spoiler

wR1fkzo.png

d6xt9xB.png

agu3jFh.png

1klfr69.png

Pxl0FQ3.png

jnrvSGf.png

Awards are mostly for Mert Topal to win this year. Ballon d'Or, Europan Golden Boy, Best Player in Europe, German Footballer of the Year, FIFA FIFPro Team of the Year, FIFA FIFPro Footballer of the Year, FIFA Best U21, European Champions Cup Golden Boot (with Lehnhoff second), European Champions Cup Dream Team (with Opoku, MBayo, Weingarten, Traub, Miranda, Garinyan and Lehnhoff). For the others, MBayo won European Champions Cup Defender of the Season, Opoku European Champions Cup Goalkeeper of the Season, Lehnhoff German U19 (with MBayo 3rd) and 3rd at NxGn.

Spoiler

adK1p81.png

yJaSchQ.png

pOBSWdV.png

zrUQEZ2.png

QIBoSzT.png

yaFKaWU.png

QvsBww4.png

SZNoOjO.png

VkpJZwn.png

AZNTSzX.png

REb1f6c.png

And to conclude, here are some of my most important players this year : 
Goalkeeper : Jerry Opoku took the spot from a stagnating Haas, and definitely did not disappoint.
Central Defenders : Robin Traub is my best DC by far, with ridiculously high physical stats. Nils Weingarten and Yacouba Diallo are competing for the second spot, but the latter also has to substitute as inverted wingback when necessary (or in a back 3 at the end of some games). Mateusz Rzepka is the next option, mostly for easy game as he is more of a small Ball Playing Defender.
Inverted Wingbacks : Maximilian Bubner and Danilo Lasogga came into the team quite early, and are still sharing the heavy workload at this position. As they are quite limited, my real starters are Herlander Miranda and Prince MBayo, both solid physical allrounders with good positioning. And quite tall too, which is a real asset on set pieces.
Deep Lying Playmaker : Mirbek Eraliev is the cornerstone of this team. The first of my really good players, I have no idea how some kirghiz wonderkid decided to walk in mly youth setup, but he has been insanely good for me, even if the stats are not showing it (he has mostly defensive tasks, but also launching the counterattacks). Claudio Alves is his backup, but he is a little unreliable, physically and in personality (but the sliding tackles this season have been exceptional).
Defensive Wingers : Yann-Benjamin Garinyan is probably my second best players. Insane physical stats. He is very offensive, likes to dribble, but he also tracks back defensively and just dives into insane tackles. He's a total beast and can make the team win on his own, even against the really strong opponents. Joel Hansen somehow became the team captain, as a luxemburger mercenary. He's not amazing, but he is very reliable, both on and off the pitch. And very tall which helps for set pieces. Designated backups are Mustafa Ciçek and Hüseyin Serçek, so they also play a lot despite their physical and technical limitations, because this position is destroying stamina. I basically substitute them every match (where I can afford to). Augusto Matavele also played a bit this season, and way above expectations (he was not even on our coaches radar in the youth intake). So did Timon Schäfer.
Attacking midfielders : Patrick Kuta is the one starting the big games. I thought that he would become one of our stars in his early seasons, and that he might even become the club captain or at least a role model for kids. Unfortunately after our first title his personality turned bad and he started stagnating. He is still a good attacking midfielder and Advanced Forward at times, and I'm thankful for his defensive work which is amazing for his position, but he could have been greater. In the same "3rd Forward" style I have Eckart, who is rising from the youths with good physical abilities and excellent First Touch and Off The Ball, and in a more classical 10 style Garms who is an excellent passer. In my tactic they have to track back a lot, so they are often the third substituted position in a match, and they share the playing time.
Advanced Forward : Mert Topal. Simply Mert Topal. He is the perfect Advanced forward prototype : 19 Acceleration 18 Agility 20 Balance 18 Pace, 17 Stamina, 19 Composure, 17 Decision. Add 16 Natural Fitness, 14 Strength and he's available anytime, against anyone. 16 Anticipation, 15 Off The Ball, 15 Work Rate make his movement excellent off the ball, even in defence. Maybe his technical skills are a bit lacking yet ( 15 Dribbling, 14 Finishing, 14 First Touch, but 18 Technique), but he might still progress ! Ballon d'Or already at 20, 17 caps / 9goals, 17 goals in Champion's League. This guy just made the challenge easy. Maurice Lehnhoff is also excellent. Despite his 194 cm he's really fast. Honestly his finishing skills should still get higher, but he's a guy that had a 42% conversion year in a full season so it doesn't seem to bother him. He's also scoring on corners now. He's also leading my side with 17 assists this season, his complementarity with Topal is simply perfect. And Timon Schäfer. I don't know if I can still consider him an Advanced Forward, but he's still the record scorer for Lotte. He makes the difference everywhere, even as defensive winger substitute he ends up assisting, scoring, or doing that desperate sliding tackles that saves the match. He did way more that his stats allowed, and is the first name on the sheet for big games, even if it's on the bench.

Spoiler

pBtxtNj.png

X8c6hUl.png

70RDAO6.png

af3kKu1.png

HY3G4c6.png

R35AOQp.png

6enykpf.png

So07J0x.png

21UnqN7.png

YnswE3G.png

JdVD8tX.png

mnmynQz.png

tH1eTu1.png

lVDERTj.png

Bc8R0rB.png

hIdxfPN.png

vwRmbC2.png

xVyYs2H.png

xKa2mHq.png

pCXN48Z.png

YA6RI9m.png

NFT1WUX.png

hiyhEX9.png

CHALLENGE COMPLETE !

Thanks for reading and see you next year :)

4 hours ago, Zdnap_ said:

Hello everyone !
I'm finishing here since it is my last post of FM21 (I actually finished quite a while ago but didn't find the time to organize the screenshots and post, so it might be a bit of a mess)
So here it is :

Season 2029/2030

Champions ! I believe we were simply the most consistent team this year. Not the best, but Bayern and Dortmund destroyed themselves. Especially Bayern who somehow lost a lot in the early season despite Haaland joining them (poor guy probably lost the Ballon D'Or like that). We couldn't beat the big guys (PSG and Barcelona) in Champions League group, but we got relegated to Europa League, where we went all the way! The final was an epic win against Real Madrid. Another epic final in DFB Pokal where we lost on shoot-outs on 15th shooter...

Reveal hidden contents

IhFouzD.png

SKiZulJ.png

srOP5qJ.png

U5tQEy4.png

v3znMOA.png

NQWy8CL.png

9nypZCu.png

Di5xg4p.png

DjX2xdJ.png

6kp5kP2.png

4VYj1K5.png

wBvw2qn.png

RdpMOeC.png

W1gun0e.png

We only lost three times in the Bundesliga (Dortmund, Schalke, Bayern), plus 4 slightly underwhelming draws (Frankfurt, Augsburg, Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg). We just kept going and going, even scoring big wins against Bayern and Borussia at home. Schäfer once again our main contributor in goals, with Topal just being amazing. AA good help from Altintas and Kuta too, and some from our DCs with Eraliev becoming the main corner taker. Garms also played a massive role as a more classic 10 when I had to rest Kuta. Traub is still progressing, Weingarten got a little left behind but still very reliable. The team grew, got confident and consistent, and we were simply unstoppable and finished far above the second, Borussia Dortmund.
The DFB Pokal was another heartbreak with one more defeat in final against Bayern, but we got so close this time...
The Champions League campaign was stopped short, but we were decent agains Paris and Barcelona and dominated Kiev so we went in the Europa League with some confidence. And then we stormed to the final, exploding Legia Warszawa (23-1 on aggregate, I think they had a registration bug or something). Schäfer kind of magically scored early, Topal right before the end of the first half. Odegaard scored one early in second half, but Schäfer again answered immediatly. And then Real started to dominate us badly. Like really badly. They scored once again, and then pushed and pushed and pushed, but just couldn't score. They even got Lamptey expelled (Tackling hard special instruction on angry people works), but still pushed and pushed. If they shot on target we would have definitely lost, but they didn't, and we are Eurpa League champions !

Reveal hidden contents

JzUB6bk.png

a6VjUdH.png

gczAuc1.png

OLp2FDK.png

ykYuSq0.png

3HT8Ehw.png

IGcHReL.png

pRlzaq0.png

6130zGS.png

SzfX4Vc.png

PrePDfW.png

38NVPLd.jpg

egtLtII.png

Bm4usHT.png

Statistically we got better overall. Only our goalkeeper and central defender remained from the legacy players (and Mitchell who I think is a regen that I mostly keep for his good mentality), while the other players were raised at the club, with our mentality and tactics ingrained in their playstyle, so it just ticks. And corner goals are coming more and more often, which is really beneficial, especially in big matches.

Reveal hidden contents

uaTmKE7.png

bVxEYsH.png

QNEvi97.png

wA4hueB.png

WASLCdX.png

OcUSUbr.png

VvWHDOi.png

deqoygO.png

R3gtwnh.png

ZuZRi8N.png

lG5Vu1a.png

LGhKCyM.png

JMmlCGK.png

c1M47SB.png

hOpVgGc.png

MwjPRKD.png

Our intake was very disappointing, with only Diakité-Touré looking good, but joining our already stacked forward roster. As a more wingery type of forward that's not really good. The only other guy that looks like he could have some use is the goalkeeper Dammeier who has a really good Unflappable Professional personality.

Reveal hidden contents

DCAraq0.png

JyMFwql.png

Still no massive change at the club, apart from the noticeable rise in reputation. And the fact that we're starting to stack foreign affiliates : FC Wacker Innsbruck (Austria), Mafra (Portugal), Royal Football Club Liege (Belgium), OFI Crete (Greece), Shamrock Rovers (Ireland). We had quite the battle with Leipzig and Bayern to make MBayo remain at club. Our salary budget looks like it will explode, but we have the money so everything is OK.

Reveal hidden contents

KJBtrv6.png

iepMRDI.png

HKbO49a.png

Hi6uUTr.png

5jQaKgH.png

g8wHlg4.png

aRRxby6.png

J0W05st.png

lu36WTK.png

AU3nySN.png

This season was clearly an award season. Garinyan, Topal, and Kuta are in Bundesliga Team Of The Year (with 7 Dortmund players, I still wonder how they could have missed this win). Eraliev was named best player in Europa League, with Schäfer and Kuta following, and Schäfer also being the best goalscorer (but somehow only Schäfer and Weingarten in the team of the season). Miranda won German U17 with MBayo second, and Topal U19 with Garinyan and Traub second and third. Topal also added NxGn and European Golden Boy. Kuta earned German Players' Player of the Year, and me Head Coach of the Year.

Reveal hidden contents

98HwES5.png

XdFyfaQ.png

kyrNTaZ.png

Y28MLXi.png

7a0VB92.png

DYY3w7Z.png

Xkx1pzh.png

oF3m2YA.png

XRqVX3c.png

gjXunlA.png

jQRET9S.png

Season 2030/2031

Champions again ! We are one of the big clubs now, and we acted like it (except in Champions League semifinals unfortunately). And we finally finally finally beat Bayern in DFB Pokal final ! Unfortunately last year silverware has destroyed some of our key players (Kuta, Haas, MBayo, Miranda, Alves, ...) mentality, which resulted in uneven progression of the team and some disappointing matches. Top contributors were definitely my forwards Topal (33(12) 7,22r 9pom 30g 10a) and Lehnhoff (23(5) 6pom 23g 9a), but also Schäfer (35(5) 2pom 6.95r 17g 8a) despite being played everywhere and Kuta (35(8) 5pom 7.19r 12g 16a) despite his personality crash. DC pairing Traub (44(1) 7.06r 3pom 6g 6a) and Weingarten (38(1) 6.94r 1pom 3g 2a) held the line and helped for set pieces, while stats can't tell how much good Garinyan (still 4 pom as defensive winger) and Hansen did on the wings.

Reveal hidden contents

1jrpHwz.png

zufE47L.png

BkWz388.png

Fd6xOy1.png

exrGoD2.png

vMDOm6q.png

jEj4bfW.png

iWEwmqi.png

3kyJNLo.png

ozTbMZ7.png

nAI5CBc.png

sTIPHPR.png

The Bundesliga was a real contest with Dortmund until the very last day. 92 to 91 points. That point secured on the last day in a scary 4-4 draw against Schalke. On the other hand, behind us, Bayern had only 74 points, and Hertha a mere 57 points. Both Dortmund and us had a draw against Hoffenheim (who only finished 12th), and we both had a suprising loss, me against Kaiserslautern (17th and relegated, I was too confident with my turnover and the player mentality made them complacent), and Dortmund against Stuttgart. The difference came from the fact that, other than that, I only lost to Bayern, while Dortmund lost twice against me in our direct confrontations.
The DFB Pokal was a steady run that culminated in a beautiful extra-time goal win against Bayern in the final. I wish I knew how to make it into a gif...
The Champions League group stage went really well. We dominated Kiev for the third year in a row. We also easily beat Lille. One home draw and one away loss against Manchester left us in first position in our group. Then a lucky draw put us against Brugge and then Ajax, in matches that I wish we had win in a more convincing manner. But then we were paired with Klopp's Real Madrid. And I guess they were angry about last year Europa League final loss. And we lost away 5-0, a total humiliation. We somehow salvaged a 2-2 home draw, but our european campaign ended there.
Threepeat for the youth team with an other UEFA Youth League win. With a ridiculous goal that allowed us to equalize in the final against City. Definnitely wish I knew how to do those goal gifs.

Reveal hidden contents

4H1REvf.png

a8tlvMY.png

BWB4keg.png

D7opAsg.png

5ptSwfD.png

FGjU4aW.png

d3C0YTF.png

Q1LfE2v.png

oIi5Pma.png

8Ych2yt.png

EqHQgID.jpg

2FvsxLN.jpg

FeGFlL9.png

TJpPen5.jpg

mYT7nNN.jpg

Statistically we're staying on the same track, except with more and more tackling and less and less fouling, and even less yellow cards. We were even best tacklers in the Champion's League... right before Kiev ! Set pieces are now our strong point, except defensive indirect free kicks, that I can't seem to be able to manage. There is simply always a free player that they can just pass to and that has time for a strong shoot or an easy pass... And Lehnhoff is so lethal (42% conversion rate) that he broke XG.

Reveal hidden contents

Mx6Do80.png

xUBRKJ9.png

W5hM3qC.png

HC5KDQ4.png

6G8J6iU.png

tcXOoUj.png

uBZ9huZ.png

h22Vo8d.png

UVwXHs4.png

rdAEryG.png

Iq0pTBA.png

559fg1m.png

2pS0Dch.png

vHVSAXW.png

Vo05bS1.png

3SNrrZF.png

Sd71EmZ.png

BlyxZem.png

6kh9ohV.png

nAou1kM.png

AFPD7Bj.png

B0fWJ3q.png

NmSiS5z.png

Our intake has 2 decents prospects. Drube, a Fairly Professional DM with decent mental and technical stats, and Ducksch, a giant DC with decent mental and physical stats (but a Low determination personality that worries me a little).

Reveal hidden contents

RTa4aQL.png

g30QpYd.png

4HsCxHP.png

Nh0qBSM.png

ltBz45g.png

Philipp Arentz replaced Gerhard Amen as chairman during the season, but not much changed, I was absolutely safe (except they are devastated I am not spending their money). We added an other foreign  affiliate : Dempo Sports Club (India). It seems like we reached the max number of foreign affiliates, so we went for a german club for loans, and somehow got ourselves FC St Pauli ! We also had to reupgrade our training facilities. Due to the bad intake last year I also decided to replace Carriço by Mertesacker as HoYD as he is comparable mentality-wise, but better in my tactical system and he is german. I had to refuse an offer from French national team.
Peitzmeier and Menke left the club, so only Mitchell remaining (mostly for tutoring very young regens). Lehnhoff had a meteoric rise, and Schäfer got relegated as a second choice as a forward. But also as a Defensive Winger or even Central Midfield, where he still magically performed. Topal and Garinyan are becoming absolute monsters (for my team). Hansen and Traub are also progressing very well. Eraliev and Weingarten don't seem like they will progress anymore, but they are still getting better in terms of personality and consistency.
Many players were sold because of their personality and lack of progression, including last year top prospect Diakité-Touré... Altintas worsening personality and physical fitness puts me in an akward position where I would like to sell him, but can't because the fans and the team likes him very much. Overall squad personality went from Highly Professional at the end of last year (before the silverware) to Determined, to Professional again.

Reveal hidden contents

qcbaY0j.png

mja4IGm.png

iRlf0Nc.png

mHMWFrL.png

zxgk5mb.png

nkXkAHX.png

We were overall better than last year, but we had less awards. Topal was only 3rd in Best Player in Europe, 2nd in German Footballer of the Year, and Opoku only third in German U17. Topal still claimed European Golden Boy and FIFA Best U21, as well as a substitute place in FIFA Team of the Year, on top of his Bundesliga top goalscorer award (where Lehnhoff was 3rd). Haas, Traub, Weingarten, Kuta and Topal were all included in Bundesliga Team of the Year (with "only" 6 Dortmund players).

Reveal hidden contents

FRzKIZr.png

O2fRZmy.png

ZtUVndb.png

w0vBVK6.png

MfwAvnC.png

QzVh637.png

b7scOXx.png

2LKldCT.png

3iTElQE.png

GQXU9DV.png

Mac3gJf.png

SUnDyLJ.png

Season 2031/2032

CHALLENGE COMPLETED! We won the Champions League ! And Bundesliga and DFB Pokal again. No epics this year though, but cold realism, the quintessence of counter-attacking football. Mert Topal an infallible guide to victory.

Reveal hidden contents

n2FJN9J.png

hNNws1e.png

fZRpt3Z.png

4Skwbn5.png

fTfrjjg.png

yEqjQ7R.png

s3JzpqP.png

hN2d4m6.png

creq7C3.png

Ewn3s1P.png

1TDhedy.png

11IWaTn.png

dp5YGAT.png

h0Ro7Is.png

IaCFrPm.png

MDVkiJK.png

We started the season with a draw against Hoffenheim, as our team was not physically ready yet (some friendlies organisation trouble). We then suffered a quick loss against Bayern, and later an unfortunate loss against Bochum, that hadn't beaten us since the 2022-2023 season. Those two would be our only losses in all competitions for the season. The rest of the Budesliga was all wins until the end of april, apart from draws against Dortmund, Bayern, and then later in the season another draw against Bochum, making them the only team we couldn't beat this year. Since we were quite a few points above Borussia Dortmund and still running in Champions League, we had a massive turnover in the last 4 Bundesliga game that resulted in 4 1-1 draws.
And that did pay in our undefeated Champions League campaign. The group stage was incredibly easy, against Barcelona, Lille again, and AEK. We kind of missed Kiev, but we ended with 5 wins and one away draw against Barcelona. In one of the matches against Lille, Weingarten got sent off. Even after that we scored 4 goals against them. After that we easily dispatched Lyon in a 2-0 away, 3-0 at home. Then we took revenge on Real Madrid with a 3-1 win away, after a dominating 0-0 at home (unfortunately we couldn't finish there, we are too used to counter attacking football). In the semifinals we annihilated Chelsea with a 5-1 at home and 2-1 away, including 4 corner goals. And finally we met Bayern in a final once again. We quickly scored 2 at 29' and 33', a long range header from Lahnhoff and a back goal from Topal. They somehow pulled one back with a superb Adeyemi goal from a tight angle, but then Lehnhoff scored a first post header from a corner, and despite a last-minute goal they couldn't catch up to us.
In the DFB Pokal we simply won and won until the semifinals. There we met Bochum that held us to a draw during regular time. We finally scored at 119' with the unexpected substitute Hofmann scoring (at that point he was our 6th choice striker). The final against Dortmund was a Champions League final rehearsal, and we destroyed them 5-0, with Topal scoring 3 (and missing a penalty).
Our youths couldn't repeat their past successes and were eliminated by Dortmund in UEFA Youth League as soon as the 1/8th Final.

Reveal hidden contents

5FTslxk.jpg

0uB4d8h.png

dGAcHPC.png

epsvUtz.png

g4Lm7CY.png

PWghZzf.png

tnvhbOo.png

tUZN49s.png

tIUycSM.png

2s9xfhG.png

1ewvVBo.png

Statistically we crossed more, maybe because of the training that put a particular emphasis on those wide plays. And even more corner goals, even more in big matches. We also rose again in the fouling and yellow card rankings. We had to play a lot of lower ability players at LM LB and RB, which are our most tackiling/fouling position which might explain the lower quality of tacles in the Bundesliga this year. And Lehnhoff is absolutely out of conversion rate rankings, because he is now my main corner target, which means he has just too many shots above the bar.

Reveal hidden contents

5rkdIsv.png

jF1nKrq.png

x5pbWB9.png

XoINpRS.png

S20XXw3.png

lERo7bI.png

Our intake was rather interesting, especially a small-ish spirited DC/DM good at both passing and heading, and a much expected right Defensive Winger with decent physical stats but balanced personality (he had a good progression so far though so he must be one of the better balanced ones). Overall personalities were all over the place, even some casual and slack that i rarely see. But I will probably never use them since the challenge is complete.

Reveal hidden contents

kwuAUrf.png

QvGR7wL.png

7R561uH.png

Once again no massive change at the club. For the first time the board sells without my approval, but it was "only" Pirard so I'm ok with it (but I preferred the last president, Amen). Team Wellington (New Zealand) and Pacifc FC (Canada) are out new affiliates, I don't know if it's because the limit on foreign affiliates went up or if there is no limit at all and I was just unlucky last time. Our salaries are quickly catching up to the rest of the league. Will have to reupgrade Youth Facilities that were downgraded at the end of the season. Despite the constant upgrades to our medical team, the injury crises are becoming worse. Mostly because they seem to target one position at a time, LB, RB, and LM...

Reveal hidden contents

wR1fkzo.png

d6xt9xB.png

agu3jFh.png

1klfr69.png

Pxl0FQ3.png

jnrvSGf.png

Awards are mostly for Mert Topal to win this year. Ballon d'Or, Europan Golden Boy, Best Player in Europe, German Footballer of the Year, FIFA FIFPro Team of the Year, FIFA FIFPro Footballer of the Year, FIFA Best U21, European Champions Cup Golden Boot (with Lehnhoff second), European Champions Cup Dream Team (with Opoku, MBayo, Weingarten, Traub, Miranda, Garinyan and Lehnhoff). For the others, MBayo won European Champions Cup Defender of the Season, Opoku European Champions Cup Goalkeeper of the Season, Lehnhoff German U19 (with MBayo 3rd) and 3rd at NxGn.

Reveal hidden contents

adK1p81.png

yJaSchQ.png

pOBSWdV.png

zrUQEZ2.png

QIBoSzT.png

yaFKaWU.png

QvsBww4.png

SZNoOjO.png

VkpJZwn.png

AZNTSzX.png

REb1f6c.png

Goalkeeper : Jerry Opoku took the spot from a stagnating Haas, and definitely did not disappoint.
Central Defenders : Robin Traub is my best DC by far, with ridiculously high physical stats. Nils Weingarten and Yacouba Diallo are competing for the second spot, but the latter also has to substitute as inverted wingback when necessary (or in a back 3 at the end of some games). Mateusz Rzepka is the next option, mostly for easy game as he is more of a small Ball Playing Defender.
Inverted Wingbacks : Maximilian Bubner and Danilo Lasogga came into the team quite early, and are still sharing the heavy workload at this position. As they are quite limited, my real starters are Herlander Miranda and Prince MBayo, both solid physical allrounders with good positioning. And quite tall too, which is a real asset on set pieces.
Deep Lying Playmaker : Mirbek Eraliev is the cornerstone of this team. The first of my really good players, I have no idea how some kirghiz wonderkid decided to walk in mly youth setup, but he has been insanely good for me, even if the stats are not showing it (he has mostly defensive tasks, but also launching the counterattacks). Claudio Alves is his backup, but he is a little unreliable, physically and in personality (but the sliding tackles this season have been exceptional).
Defensive Wingers : Yann-Benjamin Garinyan is probably my second best players. Insane physical stats. He is very offensive, likes to dribble, but he also tracks back defensively and just dives into insane tackles. He's a total beast and can make the team win on his own, even against the really strong opponents. Joel Hansen somehow became the team captain, as a luxemburger mercenary. He's not amazing, but he is very reliable, both on and off the pitch. And very tall which helps for set pieces. Designated backups are Mustafa Ciçek and Hüseyin Serçek, so they also play a lot despite their physical and technical limitations, because this position is destroying stamina. I basically substitute them every match (where I can afford to). Augusto Matavele also played a bit this season, and way above expectations (he was not even on our coaches radar in the youth intake). So did Timon Schäfer.
Attacking midfielders : Patrick Kuta is the one starting the big games. I thought that he would become one of our stars in his early seasons, and that he might even become the club captain or at least a role model for kids. Unfortunately after our first title his personality turned bad and he started stagnating. He is still a good attacking midfielder and Advanced Forward at times, and I'm thankful for his defensive work which is amazing for his position, but he could have been greater. In the same "3rd Forward" style I have Eckart, who is rising from the youths with good physical abilities and excellent First Touch and Off The Ball, and in a more classical 10 style Garms who is an excellent passer. In my tactic they have to track back a lot, so they are often the third substituted position in a match, and they share the playing time.
Advanced Forward : Mert Topal. Simply Mert Topal. He is the perfect Advanced forward prototype : 19 Acceleration 18 Agility 20 Balance 18 Pace, 17 Stamina, 19 Composure, 17 Decision. Add 16 Natural Fitness, 14 Strength and he's available anytime, against anyone. 16 Anticipation, 15 Off The Ball, 15 Work Rate make his movement excellent off the ball, even in defence. Maybe his technical skills are a bit lacking yet ( 15 Dribbling, 14 Finishing, 14 First Touch, but 18 Technique), but he might still progress ! Ballon d'Or already at 20, 17 caps / 9goals, 17 goals in Champion's League. This guy just made the challenge easy. Maurice Lehnhoff is also excellent. Despite his 194 cm he's really fast. Honestly his finishing skills should still get higher, but he's a guy that had a 42% conversion year in a full season so it doesn't seem to bother him. He's also scoring on corners now. He's also leading my side with 17 assists this season, his complementarity with Topal is simply perfect. And Timon Schäfer. I don't know if I can still consider him an Advanced Forward, but he's still the record scorer for Lotte. He makes the difference everywhere, even as defensive winger substitute he ends up assisting, scoring, or doing that desperate sliding tackles that saves the match. He did way more that his stats allowed, and is the first name on the sheet for big games, even if it's on the bench.

Reveal hidden contents

pBtxtNj.png

X8c6hUl.png

70RDAO6.png

af3kKu1.png

HY3G4c6.png

R35AOQp.png

6enykpf.png

So07J0x.png

21UnqN7.png

YnswE3G.png

JdVD8tX.png

mnmynQz.png

tH1eTu1.png

lVDERTj.png

Bc8R0rB.png

hIdxfPN.png

vwRmbC2.png

xVyYs2H.png

xKa2mHq.png

pCXN48Z.png

YA6RI9m.png

NFT1WUX.png

hiyhEX9.png

CHALLENGE COMPLETE !

Good job, finishing in Germany seems to be easy but we know it wasn't :) 

6 hours ago, Zdnap_ said:

Hello everyone !
So here it is :

Season 2029/2030

Reveal hidden contents

IhFouzD.png

SKiZulJ.png

srOP5qJ.png

U5tQEy4.png

v3znMOA.png

NQWy8CL.png

9nypZCu.png

Di5xg4p.png

DjX2xdJ.png

6kp5kP2.png

4VYj1K5.png

wBvw2qn.png

RdpMOeC.png

W1gun0e.png

Reveal hidden contents

JzUB6bk.png

a6VjUdH.png

gczAuc1.png

OLp2FDK.png

ykYuSq0.png

3HT8Ehw.png

IGcHReL.png

pRlzaq0.png

6130zGS.png

SzfX4Vc.png

PrePDfW.png

38NVPLd.jpg

egtLtII.png

Bm4usHT.png

Reveal hidden contents

uaTmKE7.png

bVxEYsH.png

QNEvi97.png

wA4hueB.png

WASLCdX.png

OcUSUbr.png

VvWHDOi.png

deqoygO.png

R3gtwnh.png

ZuZRi8N.png

lG5Vu1a.png

LGhKCyM.png

JMmlCGK.png

c1M47SB.png

hOpVgGc.png

MwjPRKD.png

Reveal hidden contents

DCAraq0.png

JyMFwql.png

Reveal hidden contents

KJBtrv6.png

iepMRDI.png

HKbO49a.png

Hi6uUTr.png

5jQaKgH.png

g8wHlg4.png

aRRxby6.png

J0W05st.png

lu36WTK.png

AU3nySN.png

Reveal hidden contents

98HwES5.png

XdFyfaQ.png

kyrNTaZ.png

Y28MLXi.png

7a0VB92.png

DYY3w7Z.png

Xkx1pzh.png

oF3m2YA.png

XRqVX3c.png

gjXunlA.png

jQRET9S.png

Season 2030/2031

Reveal hidden contents

1jrpHwz.png

zufE47L.png

BkWz388.png

Fd6xOy1.png

exrGoD2.png

vMDOm6q.png

jEj4bfW.png

iWEwmqi.png

3kyJNLo.png

ozTbMZ7.png

nAI5CBc.png

sTIPHPR.png

Reveal hidden contents

4H1REvf.png

a8tlvMY.png

BWB4keg.png

D7opAsg.png

5ptSwfD.png

FGjU4aW.png

d3C0YTF.png

Q1LfE2v.png

oIi5Pma.png

8Ych2yt.png

EqHQgID.jpg

2FvsxLN.jpg

FeGFlL9.png

TJpPen5.jpg

mYT7nNN.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Mx6Do80.png

xUBRKJ9.png

W5hM3qC.png

HC5KDQ4.png

6G8J6iU.png

tcXOoUj.png

uBZ9huZ.png

h22Vo8d.png

UVwXHs4.png

rdAEryG.png

Iq0pTBA.png

559fg1m.png

2pS0Dch.png

vHVSAXW.png

Vo05bS1.png

3SNrrZF.png

Sd71EmZ.png

BlyxZem.png

6kh9ohV.png

nAou1kM.png

AFPD7Bj.png

B0fWJ3q.png

NmSiS5z.png

Reveal hidden contents

RTa4aQL.png

g30QpYd.png

4HsCxHP.png

Nh0qBSM.png

ltBz45g.png

Reveal hidden contents

qcbaY0j.png

mja4IGm.png

iRlf0Nc.png

mHMWFrL.png

zxgk5mb.png

nkXkAHX.png

Reveal hidden contents

FRzKIZr.png

O2fRZmy.png

ZtUVndb.png

w0vBVK6.png

MfwAvnC.png

QzVh637.png

b7scOXx.png

2LKldCT.png

3iTElQE.png

GQXU9DV.png

Mac3gJf.png

SUnDyLJ.png

Season 2031/2032

Reveal hidden contents

n2FJN9J.png

hNNws1e.png

fZRpt3Z.png

4Skwbn5.png

fTfrjjg.png

yEqjQ7R.png

s3JzpqP.png

hN2d4m6.png

creq7C3.png

Ewn3s1P.png

1TDhedy.png

11IWaTn.png

dp5YGAT.png

h0Ro7Is.png

IaCFrPm.png

MDVkiJK.png

Reveal hidden contents

5FTslxk.jpg

0uB4d8h.png

dGAcHPC.png

epsvUtz.png

g4Lm7CY.png

PWghZzf.png

tnvhbOo.png

tUZN49s.png

tIUycSM.png

2s9xfhG.png

1ewvVBo.png

Reveal hidden contents

5rkdIsv.png

jF1nKrq.png

x5pbWB9.png

XoINpRS.png

S20XXw3.png

lERo7bI.png

Reveal hidden contents

kwuAUrf.png

QvGR7wL.png

7R561uH.png

Reveal hidden contents

wR1fkzo.png

d6xt9xB.png

agu3jFh.png

1klfr69.png

Pxl0FQ3.png

jnrvSGf.png

Reveal hidden contents

adK1p81.png

yJaSchQ.png

pOBSWdV.png

zrUQEZ2.png

QIBoSzT.png

yaFKaWU.png

QvsBww4.png

SZNoOjO.png

VkpJZwn.png

AZNTSzX.png

REb1f6c.png

Reveal hidden contents

pBtxtNj.png

X8c6hUl.png

70RDAO6.png

af3kKu1.png

HY3G4c6.png

R35AOQp.png

6enykpf.png

So07J0x.png

21UnqN7.png

YnswE3G.png

JdVD8tX.png

mnmynQz.png

tH1eTu1.png

lVDERTj.png

Bc8R0rB.png

hIdxfPN.png

vwRmbC2.png

xVyYs2H.png

xKa2mHq.png

pCXN48Z.png

YA6RI9m.png

NFT1WUX.png

hiyhEX9.png

CHALLENGE COMPLETE !

Congrats, have added you to the HoF 

• 8 months later...
41 minutes ago, rimok said:

can I start my challenge now ? just wanted to try it in fm21 as I skipped buying fm22

Best to use the FM22 thread.  You just need to say its an FM21 save.

This new thread will also play host to people that are starting on older versions if they want, just easier to keep people active even if not on latest version. Please let me know if you’re playing on an older version though.