When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Of the new regulars I really enjoy Cariad LLoyd, "Do I love you more or less, MORE!" is one of my favs

TM. From same episode where they had to diguise themselves, Wheres Noel (in the fruit bowl). Taskmaster The Movie

Cariad is great, I also enjoy Susan Calman

I think it's a testamnet to his comedic abilities that Alan is still going strong after 18 seasons, and still funny

Just now, gunner86 said:

Cariad is great, I also enjoy Susan Calman

I think it's a testamnet to his comedic abilities that Alan is still going strong after 18 seasons, and still funny

I take it you think you're very like Alan too.

Susan Calman is hilarious, and Sandi knows how to set her off. Sandi coming in didn't upset me too much either(Love a woman with brains, and yes I know).

Just now, toffee71 said:

I take it you think you're very like Alan too.

Susan Calman is hilarious, and Sandi knows how to set her off. Sandi coming in didn't upset me too much either(Love a woman with brains, and yes I know).

I'm so like Alan we even love the same football club.

One of my favourite Alan lines is where he's talking about a book he did and then goes something like "Don't worry it's not a plug's not a print anymore - no one bought it"

I was wary of Sandi when she came in cos Stephen had been so good for 13 years. But Sandi had always been good as a guest so went in with an open mind, and have to say I do love her. She was just this great wit, and she's so quick with it. She gets the best out of a lot of the guests, like you said with Susan.

Just now, PhilT said:

Thanks. Just caught up & saw it. Ah well, the thought of a Beta over the weekend was a nice thought. See you all Monday

Well the good news is we will get to see your big reveal.

7 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I was wary of Sandi when she came in cos Stephen had been so good for 13 years. But Sandi had always been good as a guest so went in with an open mind, and have to say I do love her. She was just this great wit, and she's so quick with it. She gets the best out of a lot of the guests, like you said with Susan.

I appreciate all the Dane-bashing as a Norwegian. Those potato-throated peons deserve it! ;)

I really don't understand what ''deadlines'' there are to meet for a green light?

Everyone knows there's a big red button in the middle of SI Studio's that needs pressing once and the beta gets released?

It's clearly a ruse and is clearly happening tonight. Bring on the beta!!