[FM24 & older] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skins

Ceyvol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, without any kind of reference this is out of my league. I even tried to make most general changes like fonts and colour pallete to default FMT skin, but even at this stage it breaks completely. It would take me forever to figure everything out by myself, since I'm not very skillful with coding.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I don't think so. I never had an ambition to develop this in any way (not that I have skills tbh), just fixed what felt broken or ugly to me. Also I moved to other projects by now and consider this one closed unless some big issue shows up.

Never planned adding city images as this was created on (and mostly for) low-res.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Ceyvol changed the title to [FM21 & FM20] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skin

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

For all who share my sense of aesthetics I made FM21 version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo10ouel7sf9/Dark_Polish_Skin_21.zip/file

You can see a preview in first post. I will make some additional tweaks after 24 Nov, when original FM21 skin files will be available.

Enjoy your FMs 💪

Just downloaded this and giving it a go, and it is fantastic. Can't wait to see what you change when the game comes out fully. Personally, I would love to have a version of this where the background is transparent so we can use backgrounds etc.

Here you go @GOODNAME:

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<!--pos/role/duty indicator-->
        <widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="24" height="24">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="26"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

Put it at the end before last "</panel>". Do it both in "tactics icon info panel overview.xml" and "tactics icon info panel overview match.xml".

34 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Here you go @GOODNAME:

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<!--pos/role/duty indicator-->
        <widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="24" height="24">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="26"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

Put it at the end before last "</panel>". Do it both in "tactics icon info panel overview.xml" and "tactics icon info panel overview match.xml".

Works perfectly thank you very much 

loving the skin

could anyone guide me please on how to move the shirts so its centralised with the name bars?

it's a little thing but it sets off my OCD lol

Also how to change the green circles to this style from the vincechup skin? I cant see anything different between to the 2 panel edit files

thanks lads

teamreport.jpg

tactic_circles.jpg

1 hour ago, OlivierL said:

Can't find the past meeting option in mine ?

Alian62 did it for his personal use, I didn't add anything ;)

@Sir Jake Wow, somehow missed this completely! I will sort it next release if possible, thank you 👍

Edited by Ceyvol

17 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Alian62 did it for his personal use, I didn't add anything ;)

@Sir Jake Wow, somehow missed this completely! I will sort it next release if possible, thank you 👍

ok thanks. would be great if u can add it :) 

Good job. What will change for the final version ?

Can't believe that this skin isn't getting more attention..  Instant result - dark - player faces at the tactic screen - nice profile page WITH club value (it was not visible at the normal skin or wannachup skin) AND u can see who scored the goals after using instant result.

Thanks @stefaanpeeraer for mentioning this to me !

Edited by OlivierL

4 hours ago, stefaanpeeraer said:

@Ceyvol yes great skin, i love it, also the font is nostalgic:). I used it on fm20 also. 

The past meeting ad-on would be a great surplus!

Keep up the great work dude!

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\Dark Polish Skin 21\panels\tactics

Add this to your tactics folder  tactics overview side panel.xml

For future reference for other skins or updated skins just add this line to the Tactics overview panel or when the full game is released you can use the resource archiver to extract the panel file from the full game then go into tactics and find the Tactics overview panel and change this line then put it back into the game using the resource archiver . LINE 191  . This wont work on modified tacts panel that increases the size of the pitch though so you would have to reduce the size of the pitch before hand . 

I use this because after FM15 they removed the option to view other teams for and against stats . This is partway to what it was as you can go into other teams tactics by clicking on another team and going to their tactics page . It will only do their next game though 

2109545631_Screenshot2020-11-18100733.thumb.png.14c1a365446cb31ed200c6997035821f.png

Edited by alian62

13 hours ago, stefaanpeeraer said:

@Ceyvol yes great skin, i love it, also the font is nostalgic:). I used it on fm20 also. 

The past meeting ad-on would be a great surplus!

Keep up the great work dude!

Idd i would love it that the past meeting ad on is included in this skin . and that the purple titles are changed to a regular color because i don't like purple :) 

4 hours ago, drajen said:

Should I change the name of the file?

it appears as 613402366_tacticsoverviewsidepanel

Oh ok thats weird ..... yes change it to ..... tactics overview side panel ..... All lower case ...put in tactics folder

@Ceyvol Great Skin man!

How could I change the title colour from the below container?

<!--snapshot selector 1-->
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" priority="2" default_height="-2">
                    <widget class="team_container_information_background_panel" id="Cbac">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="333728" type="use" value="Club Background[COMMENT: title for panel showing a club's background]" />
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="club_league_history_graph" id="clhg" default_item="true">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="319446" type="use" value="League History[COMMENT: title for the league position history on the club overview panel]" />

</widget>
                    <widget class="team_container_overview_teams_panel" id="tcot">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="229362" type="use" value="Teams" />
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="team_transfer_snapshot_panel" id="Tran" valid_for_fmc="false">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="296337" type="use" value="Pending Transfers" />
                    </widget>

</container>

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

@<<Macaco-RJ88>> It is controlled by the colour named "fg tertiary". Edit it in the settings.xml but it will change everywhere this colour is used so change with caution. If you only want this particular title to be changed, you'll have to wait fo an update from the author.

Even if its a global change, it really helps my panels :)

Would you know to to change the title font of these containers? Like Size & Font.

Thank you!

Hi! I am using the Dark Polish skin to work on my panels from past versions of the game.

I tried to change the tertiary value by adding a line but it does not work. @Sh@rk

<!-- Foreground colours - used for text, icon etc -->
    <colour name="fg accent"                                                                         value="rgb(120,120,120)"/>
    <colour name="fg tertiary"                                                                     value="rgb(175,180,43)"/>

I would like to edit the boxes titles, color and font.  Subsection box i found a way( just color) in the paper file but the other container, as mentioned on the above posts, gets me lost.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.b21ab637062f5293b110a3a55931d620.png

Version 1.1 is out now!
Download link is the same: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo10ouel7sf9/Dark_Polish_Skin_21.zip/file

- fixed release day update bugs (tactics screen, player overview scaling)
- added suitability pies to tactic screen
- added past meetings panel to tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- added ribbon navigation in preferences
- removed remaining violet contrast boxes
- removed pointless news item club logo (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- fixtures are darker now (this is fixed by SI globally)
- FM21 flags instead of old ones in language change menu
- some minor tweaks

This is not the final release, I just did what I was able to for today.
Any other issue which was reported here or at FM Scout I'm still going to investigate, but I need more time.

Thanks for all your feedback:

@GOODNAME- tactic screen names are now fixed. I added suitability pies as well.
@alian62  @OlivierL - past meeting are included now.
@SimpleFM - sizing issue should be resolved.
@<<Macaco-RJ88>> - I will try to get rid of purple accents in next release, I need more time to investigate the files.
@Sir Jake - those moved shirts are apparently by design, my OCD tingles as well, but I need more time to pinpoint guilty party. SI might tweak it as well by their own (History's Best Eleven is even more broken).
@kandersson - I can see dark and light skins hidden in game files, but they are disabled on purpose. They might be not ready yet. Nothing special though.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

What is the code line to remove the players faces from the tactic screen?

In "tactics icon info panel overview" and "tactics icon info panel overview match" remove whole container with "Facegen data request" comment in it.

4 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

In "tactics icon info panel overview" and "tactics icon info panel overview match" remove whole container with "Facegen data request" comment in it.

Thank you so much man!

I am trying to adjust my panels with your skin and its really good!!!

Would you know how to  slightly increase the size of the kits in the field and the field itself?

image.thumb.png.a7449482b045cb234459a005ddea19a1.png

51 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Version 1.1 is out now!
Download link is the same: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo10ouel7sf9/Dark_Polish_Skin_21.zip/file

- fixed release day update bugs (tactics screen, player overview scaling)
- added suitability pies to tactic screen
- added past meetings panel to tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- added ribbon navigation in preferences
- removed remaining violet contrast boxes
- removed pointless news item club logo (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- fixtures are darker now (this is fixed by SI globally)
- FM21 flags instead of old ones in language change menu
- some minor tweaks

This is not the final release, I just did what I was able to for today.
Any other issue which was reported here or at FM Scout I'm still going to investigate, but I need more time.

Thanks for all your feedback:

@GOODNAME- tactic screen names are now fixed. I added suitability pies as well.
@alian62  @OlivierL - past meeting are included now.
@SimpleFM - sizing issue should be resolved.
@<<Macaco-RJ88>> - I will try to get rid of purple accents in next release, I need more time to investigate the files.
@Sir Jake - those moved shirts are apparently by design, my OCD tingles as well, but I need more time to pinpoint guilty party. SI might tweak it as well by their own (History's Best Eleven is even more broken).
@kandersson - I can see dark and light skins hidden in game files, but they are disabled on purpose. They might be not ready yet. Nothing special though.

Cheers

Thank you! I am sure we all appreciate the hard work