Hi all, This is my skin presented to you all. I've been playing with skins for a few years and this year I've decided to release my work.
It is a dark skin based on the fm dark base skin made by SI. Optimised for a resolution of 1920*1080. Should work with smaller resolutions but I can't test.
- Instant Result button
- Many boxes more transparent to be background compatible
- Player profile and staff profile edited to be compatible with bigger faces such as DF11
- Club profile with stadium pics and city pics (download them separately)
- I let you discover all the other things
background opacity selector added, match titlebar edited, end of match review and last fixtures boxes less transparent, player profile fixed, other minor tweaks.
- fix tactics player instructions : no more transparent boxes
- player training : transparent boxes added
- player overview profile : several tweaks (added some panels, modified others)
- match : some panels added / modified
- backgrounds : added dressing room / tunnel / press conference
- many text colour change (from primary/secondary to white) to avoid having black text on a black background
version 2.2 (6 nov. 2018)
original topic on fmslife (in french)
How to install my skin on FM19
- Once you've downloaded the skin, use a tool such as 7-zip, winzip or winrar to extract the folders.
- Move the extracted folder to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create "skins" folder if doesn't exist.
- Start the game and go to Preferences, then Interface tab.
- Select my skin.
- Untick "Use memory cache" and tick "Reload skin", then confirm.
Credits / Thanks