Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Highest ratings don't necessarily mean best PK taker. I've seen it before. If my best rated player misses 2 PK's, he's DONE. I don't want him anywhere near the penalty spot again.  

well i mean you'd think that the 3 attributes that are literally highlighted for penalties would mean they would be the best choice. i think you are right though any time i manually choose my takers it feels like it's a coin toss as to whether they score or not. dunno if it's just a buggy game/super keepers/hidden attributes/something else :D gonna just give them to my captain i think. he won't let me down!

4 hours ago, agreed said:

Out of interest who are you managing and how are you doing? I keep switching between letting my AM do my training and using downloaded schedules. Still trying to work out which is better. Probably just me being paranoid but I'm sure it has a huge impact on results and I'm not sure if it's a positive or negative :D

I like RDFs GenGen Press version. Its in the pack he released with the ones for KNAPS tactics. 

hey@knapi'm trying to emulate the Arsenal Invincibles 03/04 and i need your advice for the roles of the players what do you think ?

Can you help me?

this is your tactic beowulf jus want to adapt the roles of the players correctly

* the database i'm using is cm 03/04 and you can find on steam workshop is not mine but is a great work

Sem Título.png

gfx-arsenal-invincibles_1hvffp55sjkag144fhl0gnyrbn.png

Edited by andre62

5 hours ago, sirTAVARES said:

what about UCL ?
I won the league without defeats but against top teams struggled a bit.

Use my own 4231 tactic for Europe. One single tactic will not win you everything. But agree against the very elite teams you will probably struggle.

3 hours ago, DOP said:

What skin is this?

FLUT

I started a test save with Arsenal to try out the FM21.5TIMEKNAP451P108ALLCUPS and its not doing it for me at all for some reason?

We had a good start, then a run of draws, then a good run, but then back to drawing every game.

In all honesty we have only lost 1 game, but we have won 10 and drawn 9 and I'm already losing the faith of the board.

Am I supposed to add OI's or other instructions, or am I missing something else maybe?

Arsenal have a pretty good squad for this particular tactic, but we are not even dominating on many occasions and could easily have lost to inferior opposition along the way.

The tactic I'm using is highly rated and I even tried a spin off save using the Holy Ghost Fire 451, but struggled even more so with that save :confused:

Knap, I've had a play around with a few of your tactics and the one that seems to be the most consistent for me is by far dark side of the moon 107 all cups Salah 78 goals. The downside is the amount of yellow and red cards. If you remove tackle harder from the PI would it mess up the tactic? I'm in pre-season and giving it try. I've also moved over to Cadoni's training schedule and it makes training much easier, players complain but i ignore them!

1 hour ago, Whufc10000 said:

I started a test save with Arsenal to try out the FM21.5TIMEKNAP451P108ALLCUPS and its not doing it for me at all for some reason?

We had a good start, then a run of draws, then a good run, but then back to drawing every game.

In all honesty we have only lost 1 game, but we have won 10 and drawn 9 and I'm already losing the faith of the board.

Am I supposed to add OI's or other instructions, or am I missing something else maybe?

Arsenal have a pretty good squad for this particular tactic, but we are not even dominating on many occasions and could easily have lost to inferior opposition along the way.

The tactic I'm using is highly rated and I even tried a spin off save using the Holy Ghost Fire 451, but struggled even more so with that save :confused:

having this same exact problem with Arsenal too, even worse when I've been hammered by both Liverpool (Community Shield) and Chelsea (away). Managed to win these matches comfortably in my first season using my 424 tactic so it's very strange that 451 is ending up worse. Please take a look at them when you can, Knap. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Whufc10000 said:

I had quick look at it, I think it's one those tactics that tests well but under real save conditions isn't all that.

@gooders11

Testing shows there is an advantage to using hard tackle.. However testing is not the same as a real save.

I think @agreed alluded to this earlier that a run of form can happen which is not driven by players and tactics, but just luck and confidence. This alo acts in reverse with a bad run off forn you need a way of turning the tide. I have experimented with this in previous FMs whereby a really bad run off form cab be turned round by changing Manager.

Now if a tactics has that run of form removing hard tackling will probably make no difference to the results.

Probably also explains why a tactic works for some but not others.

TIME 451 has not tested that well in long testing.

More exploitive tactics can win in many situations. Exploitive type tactics atm are strikerless.with forwards with pace and acceleratime.

TIME is not really an exploitive tactic as not using PIs. This does mean trying to create that run of luck to get good results.

If you did ell in previous season, then more teams will be upping their game against you, so sometimes a battle to get back to previous form.

Yo only need look at Lpool in real life that may not be as peachy in 2nd season.

11 hours ago, sirTAVARES said:

what about UCL ?
I won the league without defeats but against top teams struggled a bit.

I’m using the same formation but with IF instead of IW. I’m managing Fiorentina and I already won the CL twice. 

i've probably lost like 1 home game in the last 5 seasons. it's the away games that kill me. but i'm never actually the underdog so it's really annoying :D i noticed the hgf 451 is top of the underdog test but i've used that for like 2 seasons now and it's still falling short in the big away games. the city games are hard as our teams ca is pretty much identical but i'm in 2040 and despite having amuch better team than chelsea, liverpool, spurs etc i still rarely beat them. obviously there should always be an advantage to the home team to some degree but i think it's way over of the top on this game, would be nice if they could turn it down a notch.

think i'll try the 4141 in tough away games as knap recommends, despite performing slightly worse than the hgf in the underdog test

@knap

oh yeh forgot to mention i tried that a few seasons ago. i don't think it helped as i would have continued doing it if it did..although my memories terrible so not 100%. i'll try it again if the 4141 doesn't improve things

have you tested it yourself at all? or is it just a suggestion you have

Manchester United | Season 1 Results | DARK SIDE OF THE MOON 4312 P106 EC FA Salah 75 Goals

Won both Premier Division & European Cup.

Beat Liverpool at home on last game of season to win league and beat Man City 3-0 in UCL final :)

Thoughts on tactic:

1. Very dependent on the strikers who get vast majority of goals. Suffered mid-season slump in results when they stopped performing.

2. Not that easy to build squad for formation due to need of ML & MR plus other positions

3. 2nd half of season after drop in performance I played with Positive mentality, Standard defensive line and removed "Get Stuck In"

As always, great work Knap!

Competitions.thumb.PNG.1a9593734256985598e9cdd9fabb5860.PNG

860544527_LeagueTable.thumb.PNG.cbbaee0d146a1798202908e6b623372b.PNG

Squad.thumb.PNG.7c3c59558bd739f6c30ef4643401779f.PNG

Tactic.thumb.PNG.82948cce97879b687032577d251ef83f.PNG