Italy vs Spain - BBC1 - KO - 17.00

craigcwwe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spain have been crap for 60 mins, 30 mins to save a tournament

TBH its that Italy have not let them play.

Teams have given Spain too much respect recently whereas Italy are showing how you should play against them now.

I haven't seen anything of today's game yet. But from what i've seen of Spain so far in this tournament is that they haven't got a good striker in their squad. I just can't see them scoring goals. Having said that they'll probably go and get 3 now lol. But in my opinion this Morata is well over-rated, I think he would flop in the Premier League if an English team signed him.

I haven't seen anything of today's game yet. But from what i've seen of Spain so far in this tournament is that they haven't got a good striker in their squad. I just can't see them scoring goals. Having said that they'll probably go and get 3 now lol. But in my opinion this Morata is well over-rated, I think he would flop in the Premier League if an English team signed him.

Morata didn't even get one proper ball.

Spain looks so washed out and they have absolutely no ideas on how to break Italy's defense.

And Iniesta isn't 25 anymore so he can't take the ball and dribble past half a dozen players.

You're miles off. They're not even having enough of the ball today, nevermind having chances for the strikers to miss.

Morata didn't even get one proper ball.

Spain looks so washed out and they have absolutely no ideas on how to break Italy's defense.

And Iniesta isn't 25 anymore so he can't take the ball and dribble past half a dozen players.

When has Iniesta ever done that for Spain? lmao

Spain has always lacked the cutting edge. They relied on having so much of the ball that they eventually get a break through. However, not even during their peak, were they particularly penetrative.

What the **** is that for a sub?

Del Bosque appears to be doing things at random to see if it sticks. I'm not sure he has any idea of how to get the best out of the team at the moment. It's as if they're stuck between old tiki-taka Spain and all sorts of incoherent new directions.

Archived