Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Giggs doesn't get the job. Said before that for a club of our size, regardless of how awesome they were for us as a player, we should never be giving one of the biggest jobs going to someone for whom it would be their first job as a manager. A club of our size should never be giving the job to first time managers when we are capable of attracting the biggest names around. It makes absolutely no sense and smacks of sentimentality when that is the last thing we need to be basing it on.

I don't think any of that should count. That only thing that should count is whether he's good enough. Pep was a B team manager, then came in, rebuilt the team by selling the likes of Ronaldinho, and won the treble. But that's Pep. I don't think Giggs is anywhere near as good.

I would guess todays game will be a bit like the Newcastle game. I think Klopp likes a bit of attacking football and flair and Newcastle came at us, although their defence was as awful as ours. I'm probably wrong but I reckon there's going to be some goals today.

Liverpool are ****. Only Chelsea have looked worse against us. But what does that say about us because at least they can put a few passes together.

They are there for the taking and have two clown shoe defenders and we set up like this, its sickening.

Every pass and every movement can be seen a mile off. Darmian and Young have been **** so far. And Fellaini, well we would be better off with 10 men.

Get him off for Mata.

Fellaini is ******* me right off.

Every. Single.Time the ball is in the air he stands there and looks up as if he's watching a plane go over as the opponent gets the ball.

He is so **** it's unbelievable. Sick of seeing him in a United shirt.

He offers absolutely nothing, nothing at all. God help us if he is still in this squad come next season.

Get him off for Mata, drop Herrera back into CM and put Mata behind Rooney.

Fellaini is not a bad player. He certainly is not suited to playing LVG's style of anti-football (nor is any other united player, but fellaini even less). Fellaini is a player who needs to be in a team that plays long balls and set pieces which is suited to his strengths

People saying he offers nothing, he offers a lot in set pieces defensive and attacking.

LVG is a problem but like many have mentioned so is Woodward.

The more time we waste going after the Neymar's of the world, the less time we look at realistic targets that we actually buy to improve the team.

In two years we've bought a 19 year old who should become great and Schneiderlin who I do like (not today though). The rest of the money has been wasted except ADM who didn't fit into LVGs ****** philosophy and has gone anyway.

I'm genuinely worried with EITHER of those 2 around.

Funny how good things happen when Fellaini decides to challenge for the high ball, eh? :D

Fellaini is an enigma, he has all the weapons to do his one trick very well but spends 80 minutes trying other tricks which he is abysmal at. Just show up and rinse and repeat your one move all match and you will actually be a decent squad player.

Fellaini is an enigma, he has all the weapons to do his one trick very well but spends 80 minutes trying other tricks which he is abysmal at. Just show up and rinse and repeat your one move all match and you will actually be a decent squad player.

Very much this

he only needs to do it once. He does it quite a lot defensively. Fellaini is a decent player, not even close to what some people on here are saying.

So you only want one goal per game? Are you LvG? Sure seem to be a proponent of his tactics with this post

Archived