Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 & 7 are nailed on to happen....you watch! ;)

Do I bloody have to? :D Really thinking of skipping the second half to go grocery shopping. Although having watched this there's a definite possibility I'll end up punting some lettuce in the general direction of unsuspecting staff the other side of the store!

Roll on next season. Any manager but boring LVG. I'd rather watch good entertaining, attacking football and occasionally lose rather than be bored to death and scrape a draw - whilst looking like we're going to concede at any given counter attack by our opponenets.

Do I bloody have to? :D Really thinking of skipping the second half to go grocery shopping. Although having watched this there's a definite possibility I'll end up punting some lettuce in the general direction of unsuspecting staff the other side of the store!

They will probably do a better job of controlling it and placing it in the right place

Exactly. And I would get the formation if we had options. But we have options. It is inexcusable that we would come out yet again like this at home. As soon as he gets success he reverts to form.

And I would hardly call the "run" we are on success even if only WH had more 2016 points coming into today. Stop looking at the ****ing table and beat the side in front of you.

I don't know... Palace only a few points behind us if these scores last.

At least we haven't conceded many. Yay? :(

Well if you got the patented "bore the opposition into submission" victory you'll overtake Spurs this week, if Palace hold out for their win. Depends on whether Rooney can save you guys again.

Funny that we look a lot better when players are offering themselves for passes and are willing to play the simple passes rather than thump it forward, eh?

Even tho it is happening now with Mata in, I still may break some things just because.

And now Darmian's dead. How long before we don't have an u18 team because they are all standing in for the main squad?

spend £15mil on 2-3 squad players? I know. Crazy. We only buy £65million 17 yr olds. Just a thought.

Don't know why so many are surprised. It has been totally apparent since the end of last season that LVG is complete utter tripe.

Don't feel sorry at all for the season ticket holders and match attenders this season. This the what they signed up for at the beginning of the season. Should be boycotting matches until LVG goes.

On the plus side, during the second half I have managed to pick out new pots and pans for the new cooker we are getting, not a total waste of an afternoon then.

Apparently Sainsbury's have dropped their pan prices to a few quid. Worth checking out.

Archived