Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

Expecting another borefest. Hopefully BT Sport will occasionally update on Palace's game so it doesn't bore me to sleep again

Keep us updated on where you're watching the game from and any snacks/drinks involved Wands. I'm having scones with clotted cream, need to use up the champagne jam a friend got me for xmas.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Romero, CBJ, McNair, Weir, Mata, Pereira, Memphis. That's 7 the last I checked.

Yeah I'm wondering where Bren has got that from. Flashscores does only list us with 6, having missed off Weir, but I'm guessing/hoping that is just a mistake on their part.

Kieran O'Hara continues the U21s exodus, he's joined Morecambe on loan until the end of the season. Dean Henderson has also joined Stockport on a months loan. Leaves us a bit light in the GK position, only Joel Pereira left with George Dorrington and Oliver Byrne from the U18s, and neither of them have ever looked convincing.

What are they talking about?! So what if he's not looking at the ball. His arm was up.

"It wasn't deliberate. He's got his back to play" wtf is that :D

Pretty sure he had a wee look back anyway? And he's put his arm up probably to distract Fellaini, never just casually did that naturally :D

Archived