Match 25 - Group E - Switzerland v France - 20:00BST

Rob1981

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No was that idiot who said that France and Netherlands would be the big disappointments at this World Cup? What a clown. :D

What do you mean, it was me?!

Many agreed with you so you can share that humble pie with half the forum. I will take mine with low fat cream please. :o

No was that idiot who said that France and Netherlands would be the big disappointments at this World Cup? What a clown. :D

Psyduck????? Is that you

Pires is an analyst on my channel, the grey beard :cool:

4-3-3 mate.

I've sort of been half watching the game,its just when defending a free kick from in the Swiss half they were 4-4-2,they do have good movement though,,,,,,,,,,and good finishing,i'm another one who thought France nahh:D

TBH you can hardly be blamed for that :D Both the Dutch and French fans are :eek: -ing so much these days ^^

I thought the Dutch inexperienced defence would be their downfall and I didn't really think RVP/Robben would do as well as they've done so far

with France, I thought they'd lose a bit with Ribery but it seems not so far. Not exactly the most difficult group though :D

France very impressive so far in this World Cup.

It is true it's a relatively easy group, but other big teams in similar groups haven't done half of what France have done so far.

France very impressive so far in this World Cup.It is true it's a relatively easy group, but other big teams in similar groups haven't done half of what France have done so far.
They're average. Will lose to Germany in the QF. And quite badly as well.

Archived