Match 2 - Group A - Mexico VS Cameroon 1700 BST

sean_oc16

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please let Croatia tear Cameroon apart when they play them.

Hopefully the likes of Modric do not have to be sacrificed in the process. Lord knows they'll be diving in like mad men.

Please let Croatia tear Cameroon apart when they play them.

Don't think there's any doubt of this tbh.

Cameroon not even good at attacking so probably won't even do much damage to a suspect Croatia defence/goalkeeper (mainly GK :D).

the worst thing about Hernandez being on the field is that stupid nickname and the commentators using the stupid accent

Clarke takes about 5 seconds to mention it as well, possibly one of the worst things about ITV's Europa League coverage this year

Wish ITV didn't get any football whatsoever, they are absolutely pathetic.

Indeed.

I am just about to switch the PC off and chill and watch the Dutch game on the TV with the BBC.

Their coverage is always so much better than ITV.

Watch The Simpsons on Sky 1? :D

Create the match thread for the next game? :D

Friends on Comedy Central +1 for me.

Anyone going to make a Spain/Holland thread? I would, but well...I can't be bothered putting in the effort of the last 2 OPs.

Why don't we just have this as the 13/06/14 games thread?

****s sake, we got 4 minutes of analysis then on to England v Italy. **** off. Can tell Cannavaro is sick of talking about it already.

you can understand it though surely?

not everybody that is watching that programme is sitting there wanting analysis about Mexico V Cameroon, they want to know what's happening 24/7 in the England camp because it's their team? not everyone is a football fan who knows about other leagues other than the Premiership. Should probably just stop mentioning it because it's happened every since I've watched a World Cup which is almost over 25 years ago - apart from 1994 when it was the Republic Of Ireland camp rather than England

you can understand it though surely?

not everybody that is watching that programme is sitting there wanting analysis about Mexico V Cameroon, they want to know what's happening 24/7 in the England camp because it's their team? not everyone is a football fan who knows about other leagues other than the Premiership. Should probably just stop mentioning it because it's happened every since I've watched a World Cup which is almost over 25 years ago - apart from 1994 when it was the Republic Of Ireland camp rather than England

They should make an England update programme and put it on ITV2 or BBC3 for the people that think they like football but really don't have a clue.

Archived