Match 2 - Group A - Mexico VS Cameroon 1700 BST

sean_oc16

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be so frustrating. Qualifying and preparing for years for a tournament only held once every four years, then your team goes on to score... only for a **** official to rule it out, and possibly robbing you of a great result.

The sad thing is, it's the same crap every single tournament.

Even so, He wasn't offside from the taking of the corner, so what has the linesman seen to make him think that it was offside?

Max was challenged by some Mexican player so I guess the short linesman couldn't figure which head it went from

Who is the co-commentator tonight? Was he picked up straight of the set of Emmerdale?

Clark Carlisle people were saying.

Bet that dodgy as **** linesman gives an offside goal to Cameroon this half. Bet he does.

I wasn't overly bothered who wins this, but after 2 shocking decisions, combined with Cameroon playing a dreadful 6-3-1 formation, I am firmly behind the Mexicans. Mec-ico, Mec-cio Ra Ra Ra (memories of 1986)

He's supposed to one of the smartest footballers isn't he? Doesn't seem like it here :D

He's good at Countdown. That's as far as his "intelligence" goes.

He's an absolute berk and has been shown as such multiple times since people (notably MOTD and the BBC) began claiming he was the smartest footballer on earth.

Academically he's intelligent. Footballing wise he's a pillock.

Archived