FM13 January Transfer Window Patch - Player CA and PA changes.

ChelseaFan7

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Handanovic got an improvement in throwing an kicking (deserved one).

And Juan Jesus (also from inter) got all-round upgrade, his CA now is around his PA from the last patch (also deserved).

Rodrigo Palacio also got an upgrade, mainly in tehnical area.

good to hear that Handanovic and Palacio have been improved, have been well overdue for some time by now, thought I dont really understand the motives behind giving Juan Jesus an upgrade, he really is not that good

anyone know if bale has been improved?

His finishing is now 14, it was 13. His 1st touch has been upped from 13 to 15 and his long shot bumped from 7 to 10. He's now competent in the AMC position rather than unconvincing and his preferred moves have also changed. He's lost runs with ball down the left but has gained runs with the ball often, cuts inside & hits free kicks with power

Bale long shots are only 10? :D I know this isn't the place but wow.

I love just browsing the January upgrade looking at players, lose so much time.

Bale long shots are only 10? :D I know this isn't the place but wow.

I love just browsing the January upgrade looking at players, lose so much time.

Haha "I'll just check out one more player.. Ohhh now look at him... but what about..." then 2 hours is gone.

Haha "I'll just check out one more player.. Ohhh now look at him... but what about..." then 2 hours is gone.

That is pretty much how it goes. You keep thinking of another player to check, then another... then you'll check the team the player was in, then the league and boom. It is 6am :D

Archived