FM13 January Transfer Window Patch - Player CA and PA changes.

ChelseaFan7

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aliadiere has had an awesome upgrade, tempted to start as Arsenal and sign him back :cool:

His agent offered him to me when i started up a new game on friday to test the patch out, will not lie, i was tempted! :D

Has Marquinhos been given a CA boost, lad is only 18 but has been playing amazingly in one of the most defensive league in the world and has already been tracked by Barca (25 mil bid rejected by Roma is rumoured).

Marquinhos looks like an ordinary League 1 player. Crazy that he has not been given a boost,

Has Marquinhos been given a CA boost, lad is only 18 but has been playing amazingly in one of the most defensive league in the world and has already been tracked by Barca (25 mil bid rejected by Roma is rumoured).
had they bid 25m he would probably have been gone already, we have rejected a bid from Inter that was not close to as big as the figure you mention thought

Doyle and Ebanks Blake for Wolves have been deservedly downed a few points i think Bakary Sako has been raised cant really tell. But Matej Vydra has been given a great boost looks a really good Championship striker now

Has Nani been downgraded a bit? He destroys me most games and is worth £28 million in my current game.

Yes he destroys me every time too! Lets face it he's always been a squad player at United and should be downgraded appropriately

Nani's stats are well done - his CA being downgraded wouldn't really make any difference.

His CA/PA puts him the very top bracket of players which IRL, he simply is not.

Every game he becomes amongst Man Utd's top 2/3 players, whereas IRL this season he's failed to make the bench on occasions. On my most recent game he had 18 goals and 18 assists in about 30 games, had Utds highest average rating. IRL he's scored 40 goals in over 200 games for Utd and the most he has scored in a season is 10.

His CA/PA puts him the very top bracket of players which IRL, he simply is not.

Every game he becomes amongst Man Utd's top 2/3 players, whereas IRL this season he's failed to make the bench on occasions. On my most recent game he had 18 goals and 18 assists in about 30 games, had Utds highest average rating. IRL he's scored 40 goals in over 200 games for Utd and the most he has scored in a season is 10.

i know, but obviously I'm saying his stats are pretty fair, and that a downgraded CA wouldn't make much difference to his play. Looking at the CA of the man utd squad, only 7 of whom are above 160.

In my DB i downgraded Nani to be alongside Valencia, and Kagawa the same.

i know, but obviously I'm saying his stats are pretty fair, and that a downgraded CA wouldn't make much difference to his play. Looking at the CA of the man utd squad, only 7 of whom are above 160.

I know Valencia hasn't had a season at all really, hardly seen him but I would say he should have better CA than Nani. Maybe not PA, but definitely CA.

Disagree on his stats, for example on my game his pace is 18, more than Bale's. Flair is 20 etc. His attributes are too high, most of the winger related ones are in the 18 range, when 15 would be more realistic.

If you bump down his CA then his stats will come down a bit and he'll be less effective and close to his real life self.

But anyway going off topic, at least he's been downgraded a bit I supposed.

Has Giroud been edited? He's another one that regularly tears the league up.

current ability - I don't think so.

Fraser Forster has had an almighty boost. Bit OTT but he looks great now.

It was only last year that Guardiola labelled him 'the best out and out winger in the world' at that time.

That's because on his day he is.

The problem is that "his day" donesn't occur very often.

It did last season quite regularly hence why Guardiola said what he did. Like Tajj said, many of Nani's stats if compared to people like Bale and Ronaldo are similar when he just isn't in the same bracket.

It did last season quite regularly hence why Guardiola said what he did. Like Tajj said, many of Nani's stats if compared to people like Bale and Ronaldo are similar when he just isn't in the same bracket.

His attributes are perfectly fine. It's the consistentcy that's the difference between the players.

His attributes are perfectly fine. It's the consistentcy that's the difference between the players.

So you're telling me Nani is better than Ronaldo at dribbling and has more technique?

Also telling me that Nani has better dribbling than Bale? Is 6 better at long shots? There's also a case for Nani having 9 more flair than Bale and apparently is as strong as Bale.

By the way i'm an Arsenal fan and i'm fighting Bale's corner just in case anyone says such things :D

So you're telling me Nani is better than Ronaldo at dribbling and has more technique?

Also telling me that Nani has better dribbling than Bale? Is 6 better at long shots? There's also a case for Nani having 9 more flair than Bale and apparently is as strong as Bale.

The dribbling issue between the three of them is quite simple; Bale and Ronaldo fly past people alot more thruogh brute pace, whereas Nani squares a defender up takes them on with skill. Just look at what the description of dribbling is; dribbling refers to the maneuvering of a ball around a defender through short skillful taps or kicks. Taking that into considerartion, I'd say Nani is the better dribbler of the three. But christ you're literally complaining about two or three attribute points.

I have had the argument Bale's long shots before, and I don't think a few very good strikes from long range warrants a massive bump in the attribute. Come FM14 I'm sure the attribute will be higher than ten. Nani on the other hand has consistently hit long shots well while at United, scoring some sublime goals. However, I do actually think the stat i over egged somewhat.

The strength thing, well I don't know what the strength attribue on FM does exactly. But it's a negligible difference between the two.

The strength thing, well I don't know what the strength attribute on FM does exactly. But it's a negligible difference between the two.

May be Bale is stronger than Nani but he goes on ground far too easily. Isn't that smth to be accounted for?

The dribbling issue between the three of them is quite simple; Bale and Ronaldo fly past people alot more thruogh brute pace, whereas Nani squares a defender up takes them on with skill. Just look at what the description of dribbling is; dribbling refers to the maneuvering of a ball around a defender through short skillful taps or kicks. Taking that into considerartion, I'd say Nani is the better dribbler of the three. But christ you're literally complaining about two or three attribute points.

I have had the argument Bale's long shots before, and I don't think a few very good strikes from long range warrants a massive bump in the attribute. Come FM14 I'm sure the attribute will be higher than ten. Nani on the other hand has consistently hit long shots well while at United, scoring some sublime goals. However, I do actually think the stat i over egged somewhat.

The strength thing, well I don't know what the strength attribue on FM does exactly. But it's a negligible difference between the two.

That doesn't explain Nani's pace and acceleration matching Bale or Ronaldo then.

I'd argue that Nani is a better dribbler than Bale, but Ronaldo? No.

"you're literally complaining about two or three attribute points"

In one area it is not that important, but it makes a huge difference when it's all his important attributes for his position. He is close to Ronaldo level in my game, worth £29 million, Man Utd's most expensive player, was their leading goalscorer from the wing with 18 in the league. When the AI stuggle to get Ronaldo and Messi to score 25 goals in the league it's a bit absurd that Nani scores that many.

He has Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Flair, Agility, all 18+, you'll struggle to find more than 5 or 6 players in the game that match those abilities. Not to mention he is either footed as well.

Like someone above said, he's a squad player for Man Utd in real life, in the game he's probably their 3rd best player and usually is their best player after a season or two as RVP and Rooney decline a bit.

Ok, see your point.

No, Giroud is still 17 finishing, 14 composure.

I can't massively argue with those stats, maybe 17 for finishing is a bit high, but it seems the all round package makes Giroud very good in game, he's pretty much a complete forward, I'm pretty sure he will have 12 or above in all the complete forward attributes. Maybe he needs a bit less trength, jumping and mental stats, basically a less complete all round game.

Should the long shot attribute be based on the competence/quality of the players long shots, and not the quantity? Bale has predominantly played down the left in his short career, only moving to a more central position in the last year. Therefore he scores more from a central position. His long shots have all shown top class technique and ability to shoot accurately from range. How many long shots has Nani scored for Utd since being there?

Should the long shot attribute be based on the competence/quality of the players long shots, and not the quantity? Bale has predominantly played down the left in his short career, only moving to a more central position in the last year. Therefore he scores more from a central position. His long shots have all shown top class technique and ability to shoot accurately from range. How many long shots has Nani scored for Utd since being there?

I Think Bale has the most goals from outside the box (6) in the whole of Europe (joint with Messi). He should probably have a higher long shot rating than 10.

Thought Caulker would have been given a fixed PA.

Genuinely can't believe Jenkinson hasn't changed - overlooked by accident? His PA is, AT BEST, alongside the current abilities of Kyle Naughton, Bosingwa, Steven Reid and Wes Brown.

Archived