Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2012/2013 : featuring positive negativity

Retro

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ he was definitely being sarcastic. Wouldn't really be that keen on Dempsey coming in, admittedly at one point when we were linked with him in July I would've been quite pleased to see him sign, however his refusal to play antics are disgusting and I wouldn't want us signing someone like that.

AW pre match press conference is today at 12.30.

I cant see him giving anything away about who we are in for, but if he says we aren't going for anyone I can see a riot on here

well in todays market as you most likely know we have to be very quiet about what we are after and how much we have, or we end up in the position spurs just got into, they have money but everyone knows it so prices go up and of course its transfer deadline day so teams get held to ransom over price, i wouldnt gauge anything off of todays press conference, AW is always a cryptic SOB, but yeah if we dont have any signings come end of tomorrow when that window slams shut, then we will be extremely lacking in that midfield when we get hit by injuries to those key players we have left.

was very pleased with the point at stoke, especially keeping a clean sheet, now lets beat the scousers! come on arsenal :)

How many goalkeepers do we want? Woj, Mannone, Fab, Martinez, is there an Irish guy who's name I can't remember? and now some Macedonian!

And think we've got a pretty good group there in the champions league :) Think we should win that group.

The Irish guy is James Shea, and yeah that's one of the easiest draws we could have got.

^ he was definitely being sarcastic. Wouldn't really be that keen on Dempsey coming in, admittedly at one point when we were linked with him in July I would've been quite pleased to see him sign, however his refusal to play antics are disgusting and I wouldn't want us signing someone like that.

Jol said that him "refusing to play" was harsh and that it was a joint decision.

Essien's rubbish now, be angry if we buy him.

Arsenal annoying me, should have replaced him quickly after selling Song, why make things complicated and leave it until the last second? Only to have to now be placed in a position where we are looking for anything available.

Unless M'Vila or someone exciting comes into tomorrow the club has once again failed in the market.

Here's a thought, why aren't we in for Nigel de Jong to replace Song?

I'd imagine that his wages are in excess of what Wenger would be happy paying. Plus, is he really the type of player that he would sign?

I'd imagine that his wages are in excess of what Wenger would be happy paying. Plus, is he really the type of player that he would sign?

Yeah true, probably not, but we need somebody to do the fouling now that Song has gone.

Archived