Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well our fixtures get a bit better now. nice to see Wisdom play well along with Suso and Sterling. am a bit worried we let 2 goals in again, Norwich only had a 4% goal ration b4 todays game..

if we are to get better we need to sure up our defense..

We're gonna have a party when

Suarez wins a pen

Suarez wins a pen

Suarez wins a pen

It's funny now but it's getting pretty ridiculous that he hasn't gotten anything from refs so far this season. No wonder Rodgers had a moan earlier in the week, of course being Liverpool we of course are all just moaning about nothing.

Well our fixtures get a bit better now. nice to see Wisdom play well along with Suso and Sterling. am a bit worried we let 2 goals in again' date=' Norwich only had a 4% goal ration b4 todays game..

if we are to get better we need to sure up our defense..[/quote']

Not a major concern. A general thing with a lot of teams when they batter opposition to get a bit complacent and concede

Surprised he didn't go down when he went through in the 2nd half before laying in Sahin. Hopefully Refs will see he should have had a few pens now and start and award the stone wall ones.

Shocking keeping from Reina yet again but his save in the 1st was outstanding even though it turned out to be from a player offside.

Two good saves from Pepe in the firtst half, but as you say, one wouldn't have counted. Pepe didn't know that though. Still awful goalkeeping from him to cost us a goal. Errors more often than not from him nowadays which won't fill the defence with confidence.

We really need to start looking at some new GK options and move Pepe on as he quite clearly can't hack it here anymore.

I think we have 2 difficult games coming up in Stoke and Everton, don't think we should get carried away yet if we get 2 - 4 points from these games id say we have done well, we have Reading at home inbetween those 2 and that should be a home banker etc.. Unless we have a mare i think we will start to turn the corner, Suarez will be full of Confidence as will Sahin, Shelvey may struggle to get back in the team now, Sterling is coming on as a player and Gerrard Is starting to find form..

In young Wisdom who they say will eventually be a Center back he will gain experiance as will Suso.. Going back 2 weeks and fearing the worst Rodgers must be quietlty confident and grinning on the inside, i think we have so many good young players coming threw it will save us a fortune on future transfers..

How much could we potentially get if we off load Downing and Enriquie..? it looks like we will sell Carroll allthough i think he could still have a place at the club, that will generate at least 15 - mill +.. Rodgers will have cash to spend come january, possibly i the regions of 30 mill?...

We may over take Utd before the season is over, i think they are wowfull, there back 5/6 has had it's day and i can see them falling down to 3rd maybe 4th this season..

I guess after 9 games played we will have a better picture of how good we are? next 4 games, Stoke H, Reading H, Everton A and Newcastle H..

Ridiculous.

e: That goes for any of you clowns suggesting Reina needs to be moved on.

No Def not, he has just had a dip in form. there not many keeper on top of there game at the moment, alot of the so called dependable Golie's have been inconsistant of late.. The whole Liverpool defence has been a bit rocky for ages now, that will improve with confidence, thats 3 wins out of 4 games and 1 defeat for us now, and we dominated against utd, we have scored 13 goals in last 4 games and conceded 7.. harder tests to come tho ;)..

A dip in form? A dip in form lasts for a couple of months, at the most. Reina has not been cutting it for years.

And you do realise that gk and defense are linked? If you have an uncertain, untrustworthy, nervous gk, that can have a knock on effect to the defense. You'll struggle to have a confident defense with an unconfident gk and let's be honest, whens the last time Reina looked confident? I worry everytime the ball is near him.

You're one of those that struggles with change, aren't you, Div.

You need to get your head around that nothing lasts forever and change can be good, for all involved.

Your the Div!!,, all change is good if it's improvements. iv seen more negative changes at Liverpool than positive since the late 70's.. I have been saying for years as a club we have lived in the past and we need to catch up with the modern day era.. If it ain't broke don't fix it..

A dip in form? A dip in form lasts for a couple of months, at the most. Reina has not been cutting it for years.

And you do realise that gk and defense are linked? If you have an uncertain, untrustworthy, nervous gk, that can have a knock on effect to the defense. You'll struggle to have a confident defense with an unconfident gk and let's be honest, whens the last time Reina looked confident? I worry everytime the ball is near him.

Reina don't look nervous to me, he's just made some silly errors. don't all goal keeper's tho?.. He looks confident, when he made a mistake yesturday you could see he was pissed. some players make a mistake and they strut around with bad attitude, least he shows some passion.. Liverpool have been rubbish as a team which hasn't helped anyone..

Reina hasn't been the same since Alonso, Torres and Benitez left. i think he saw his Spanish family leave, it must of effected him. maybe we don't have a great goal keeping coach at the moment?

You're one of those that struggles with change, aren't you, Div.

You need to get your head around that nothing lasts forever and change can be good, for all involved.

Struggles with change. :D

Think you need to go back and read 3/4 of my posts over the last few years. You're another of those who have been quick to rubbish Henderson etc after a few bad games, without taking into account other circumstances. You're the epitome of kneejerk reaction. Haven't seen you calling for Skrtel to be sold btw, and yet he's been at least as responsible for the same quantity of goals conceded as Reina?

Have some patience, allow him to regain his form. His reaction yesterday was annoyance, that he knew it was his fault. It doesn't suddenly mean he's now not good enough ffs.

Your the Div!!' date=', all change is good if it's improvements. iv seen more negative changes at Liverpool than positive since the late 70's.. I have been saying for years as a club we have lived in the past and we need to catch up with the modern day era.. If it ain't broke don't fix it..[/quote']

I hate to call people out on spelling but if you call somebody a div, then you'd better use the correct grammar.

And wtf are you rambling about? "negative, positive", "living in the past"? "if it aint broke don't fix it"? I'm struggling to make sense of it but I think what you're saying is: We're living in the past and we need to catch up, but don't risk change because it might fail, and if it isn't broke then don't fix it.

You've basically managed to completely contradict yourself at every point. The club has been broken for ****ing years, as has Reina, hence the massive changes going on at the club, but you're obviously one of the clueless few stuck in that 'Reina is world class' camp.

"Bring back Rafa, Torres, and all our old staff and medical people! Change could be bad!"

Archived