Group D: Sweden vs England, KO: 7:45pm

chopper99

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carroll didn't have many chances either, but took his when it came.

And it's not even about finishing, his all round play has amounted to a big fat nothing. He's not really needed with the current players on the pitch, as there are others on the pitch with his attributes, but superior.

Quick, you need to systematically dismiss every player and we'll score at least 5 more.

Its not dissing him if he has had a poor game, but yes obviously good goal.

Well, fair enough. I only started watching like 5 minutes ago so have no idea what you guys were on about. :D

I want to see you guys dissing Welbeck now. :thup:

Fantastic goal.

I mentioned above that maybe us guys who are critizing know **** all but I still stand by what I said tbh. He was coming really deep and leaving Carroll up front by himself.

I mentioned above that maybe us guys who are critizing know **** all but I still stand by what I said tbh. He was coming really deep and leaving Carroll up front by himself.

So you don't think the manager/coaches have told him to do that? He's just ignoring what they say and does what he wants?

Walcott's broken.

So you don't think the manager/coaches have told him to do that? He's just ignoring what they say and does what he wants?

I'd have hope they didn't tell someone with his sort of pace and considering he's suppose to be working off the other striker to sit as deep as he has been. Obviously i'm glad he scored and glad he's made some sort of impact but I just feel his overall play has been a bit lackluster. I'll give him credit, if he's been told to sit that far deep then fair enough but it seems counter-productive to do so imo.

I'd have hope they didn't tell someone with his sort of pace and considering he's suppose to be working off the other striker to sit as deep as he has been. Obviously i'm glad he scored and glad he's made some sort of impact but I just feel his overall play has been a bit lackluster. I'll give him credit, if he's been told to sit that far deep then fair enough but it seems counter-productive to do so imo.

Ok then, so wouldn't they tell him to stop doing it?

Archived