FM Genie Scout 2010

Stamatis

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does it detect some kind of virus? I'm at work, haven't tried it yet

To be honest, I'm not sure what this SONAR protection thing is.

According to the flyout :-

SONAR Protection: Symantic Online Network for Advanced Response proactively detects unknown seurity risks in real time on your computer based on the behaviour of applications.

I have allowed the program to run as I'm sure it's ok.

Cheers,

Mark

With the new version I'm still getting the same problem of the bar sticking at 'load people'. I have 'uncompressed file' ticked anyway.

This time I get an error message:

"Error loading entity number 76478

File position: 79217934

Database version: 1356

Data file seems to be corrupt. Wanted to read 1 bytes, could only read 0 bytes."

Any ideas, please?

After checking the fm scout website think i have located the problem, it appears to be down the the save game file size. On the site it says there can be problems over 80mb which my game is currently 129mb.

Started a new game to test the theory and it works fine as its 79mb.

Others who currently have it working can you have a look at your file size please

Cheers

Just wondering if anyone can clarify the 'progress rating'. I know it related to if/how fast they reach their PA, but what does it depend on?

Is it down to their present clubs or specific attributes? For example, if you signed a player with 1 star for the progress rating for Man Utd, would the progress rating then change to 4 stars as he is using better training facilities etc? Or can the stat not be changed if the player has poor determination/ambition/professionalism?

Thanks

Ok what's going on here.

Released: 10 Nov 2009 RC 1 build 110

Updated: 23 Nov 2009 RC 2 build 111

Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and FM 10.0, 10.1

FM Genie Scout site says RC2 is now released since 23th Nov which is compatible with 10.1.1 patch but there is no download link for it?

There is only RC1 links?

With the new version I'm still getting the same problem of the bar sticking at 'load people'. I have 'uncompressed file' ticked anyway.

Data file seems to be corrupt. Wanted to read 1 bytes, could only read 0 bytes."

Any ideas, please?

I have same issue My save game 291 MB

Genie 09 were working with these amount of data...

Any ideas, please?

I get same problem! My game kis through Steam and i have updated with the latest patch....

help!! :D

Just wondering if anyone can clarify the 'progress rating'. I know it related to if/how fast they reach their PA, but what does it depend on?

Is it down to their present clubs or specific attributes? For example, if you signed a player with 1 star for the progress rating for Man Utd, would the progress rating then change to 4 stars as he is using better training facilities etc? Or can the stat not be changed if the player has poor determination/ambition/professionalism?

Thanks

IIRC, I have read is somewhere on the Genie forum that the progress bar taken into account of the player's determination, professionalism, sportsmanship, the team's training schedule and training equipment.

I.e. there is a good chance if a player with 200 pa but low in all of those will never be achieve his PA.

I was getting a strange 'unable to locate DIB' (or something to that effect) error last night, when I went to view a players stats. Never seen it before?

I haven't patched to 10.1.1 yet either.

I am as well - it was working fine for first four seasons but now wont bring up individual player stats. Any ideas?

Working fine for me so far.

Thanks Genie.

I have a question about coaching stats though.

On Genie scout if you click on the staff tab and look at the training rating box at the top right. The training rating seems to be out of 10 where the game only uses 5 stars??

Archived