FM Genie Scout 2010

Stamatis

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm dumb and I missed the release *weeks* ago because I read some later issue people had about database versions and thought "oh it's still the old nonworky one" :(

I need some help...

Where can i check what positions a player can learn to play?

See Versatility in Hidden Attributes for how easy it is for him to master multiple positions and General Rating with and without 'show potential rating' to see where he'd be good. Maybe some Professionalism doesn't hurt to learn new positions, but I don't know if it has an effect. I just only sign professional players.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use genie to run a query to search for all players who would be eligible to play for a certain team as "home grown"? That is, run a query to show all players who qualify for European matches under the criteria of having trained for 3+ years at a given club before the age of 21.

Obviously, it's easily handled at your current club just by looking at their status, but I'm interested in finding which former players may be loitering around the world who would qualify as home grown if I bought them back to the club.

i've change both FONT_NAME and GUI_FONT_NAME values to Arial but still looks the same

24984754.jpg

same problem with me
Any suggestions as to how to sort out my problem?

i fixed the same issue on my PC by Changing the line

FONT_CHARSET=255

to

FONT_CHARSET=0

in the English.lang file in FM Genie Scout 10\Languages\ folder

Okay, still playing 10.2 and Genie has worked up until this point.

It loads fine and i can do any search i like, but now i'm getting "Can't allocate the DIB handle" when i double-click a player to get the further details pop-up.

Any ideas?

I use to get this. Just restart your computer and everything will be fine.

Not too long then...

I've found the ratings with FMRTE are way out too.. Can you modify them so they are the same as Fmscout?

You can modify them in the FMRTE settings menu (that had some problems with saving changes made a few versions ago) or by directly editing the FMRTE.xml in the Ratings folder with something like UltraEdit, Notepad++ or Notepad2 (the latter two are freeware).

Not too long then...
Morning chaps...10.3, does it work with genie? If not is there going to be a new version of genie, or is that it until FM 2011...

Many Thanks

does not work with 10.3, should be out in about 3 weeks going by posts above.

Not too long then...

does not work with 10.3, should be out in about 3 weeks going by posts above.

No, I got an error...Thanks, yes...more proof that I need to read further back than 2 posts ;o)

You can modify them in the FMRTE settings menu (that had some problems with saving changes made a few versions ago) or by directly editing the FMRTE.xml in the Ratings folder with something like UltraEdit, Notepad++ or Notepad2 (the latter two are freeware).

cheers, i'll give that a try

Archived